UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Who's next to get popped

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/2/14 7:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fraz1001
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who d'yall think is next to get popped for using PEDS ?

I'm going for Overeem, no way he's clean after years of using them,purely speculation I know but pretty obvious by his physical transformation!

Anyone else ??? Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 7:50 AM
meatyman
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lombard! Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 8:30 AM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 -
meatyman - Lombard! Phone Post 3.0
Never happen. He will never get popped. Phone Post 3.0
I wouldn't like to speculate who is and who isn't but, I'm curious why you replied that. Do you think he's not or he's too smart to get caught? Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 8:44 AM
Doc T
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy Nelson Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 8:48 AM
Bobby Lupo
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimp Strength - 
Pitbull3744 -
I wouldn't like to speculate who is and who isn't but, I'm curious why you replied that. Do you think he's not or he's too smart to get caught? Phone Post 3.0

Anabolic Top Team know how to beat the test

7/2/14 9:28 AM
gokudamus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the next person to get randomly blood tested for hgh/epo/roids
7/2/14 9:41 AM
eljamaiquino
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chimp Strength -
Pitbull3744 -
If he passed Olympic level testing, no way he fails a NSAC level test. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 10:39 AM
Chimp Strength
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

eljamaiquino -
Chimp Strength -
Pitbull3744 -
If he passed Olympic level testing, no way he fails a NSAC level test. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 10:51 AM
AMERICANTstopbeingaRORYfanforlife
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how do you know he ever took an olympic level test?

7/2/14 10:55 AM
Don_Dada
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda will get popped with weed in her system. Any markets for this kind of stuff? I just wanna put $10 on it everytime she fights because I've got a strong feeling it's gonna happen if not this next fight the one after. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 11:02 AM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marquardt? Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 11:04 AM
Rahjai MD
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty much anyone they randomly test again will get popped Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 11:15 AM
gorgestpear

gokudamus - the next person to get randomly blood tested for hgh/epo/roids

How accurate is that HGH detection test? I heard you can get pretty high up in dosages in HGH and still pass. Mind you the test 6:1 allows a lot of leeway also. I don't think there is a man walking who is naturally at 6:1
7/2/14 11:17 AM
MexiCain AmeriCain
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lorenzo Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 11:25 AM
whoabro

gorgestpear -

How accurate is that HGH detection test? I heard you can get pretty high up in dosages in HGH and still pass. Mind you the test 6:1 allows a lot of leeway also. I don't think there is a man walking who is naturally at 6:1
Gh has a very short half life so the serum level depends a lot on how recently they have pinned. So someone could have injected a lot say 6 hrs ago and have lower serum levels than some who pinned a small amount 2 hours ago. Phone Post 3.0
7/2/14 11:27 AM
BigEyedFish
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Niagara Falls, ON

this.  some of the retards on this board make me laugh.  They attack people like cyborg because she got popped but the vast, vast majority of pro mmaers these days are on the ped.  

7/2/14 11:30 AM
6ULDV8
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Athletes in any sport are on the ped. 

It's nice there are delusional people that do not think that is the case, I guess.

7/2/14 11:59 AM
wicketone

The next person that gets caught is the next fighter they surprise test. Plain and simple. I always said that if any sport wants to rid the PED problem all they have to do is out of competition testing. Phone Post
7/2/14 1:24 PM
eljamaiquino
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snake D -
gorgestpear - 

Ratio means nothing if the presence of illegal substance is found.
You have it backwards. They don't test for substances unless you flunk the t/e ratio.... Phone Post 3.0
7/3/14 1:28 PM
Chimp Strength

6ULDV8 - 

It's nice there are delusional people that do not think that is the case, I guess.

Maybe its this kind of cultural attitude that perpetuates the use of PEDs in American sports and athletes.
7/3/14 2:36 PM
Chimp Strength

Snake D -
Chimp Strength - 
6ULDV8 - 

Maybe its this kind of cultural attitude that perpetuates the use of PEDs in American sports and athletes.

PEDs being an American thing more than other places is quite laughable. You can buy them over the counter in many other countries that have championship level fighters. Germany has also been very big on performance enhancing throughout history.
Eastern block countries have a historic connection with PED use but, were talking modern day. How many American athletes/sportsmen have been popped for drugs in comparison to other nations? Just about every sprinter you've had over the last 10-15 years has been popped. There's constantly drama over your biggest stars cheating. Maybe the fact that you take the attitude that everyone else is using, so it's ok, contributes to this. There isn't the same drug controversy occurring in British or European sports. These are facts, so I disagree that it's laughable. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/14 7:23 AM
fraz1001
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well to answer my own question it was Ali....!!! Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.