UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Who's next to get popped

7/3/14 2:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chimp Strength
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snake D -
Chimp Strength - 
6ULDV8 - 

Athletes in any sport are on the ped. 

It's nice there are delusional people that do not think that is the case, I guess.

Maybe its this kind of cultural attitude that perpetuates the use of PEDs in American sports and athletes.

PEDs being an American thing more than other places is quite laughable. You can buy them over the counter in many other countries that have championship level fighters. Germany has also been very big on performance enhancing throughout history.
Eastern block countries have a historic connection with PED use but, were talking modern day. How many American athletes/sportsmen have been popped for drugs in comparison to other nations? Just about every sprinter you've had over the last 10-15 years has been popped. There's constantly drama over your biggest stars cheating. Maybe the fact that you take the attitude that everyone else is using, so it's ok, contributes to this. There isn't the same drug controversy occurring in British or European sports. These are facts, so I disagree that it's laughable. Phone Post 3.0
7/12/14 7:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fraz1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well to answer my own question it was Ali....!!! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.