UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> We're partnering w a chef from Bravo Top Chef!

24 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LiveToFightInc
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Live To Fight Inc., President/CEO

And no, it's not WFA! 

We are Live To Fight, a charity that raises awareness and money for the martial arts and mixed martial arts community suffering from cancer and other life threatening illnesses. 

Celebrity Chef Mike Isabella of Bravo TVs Top Chef is a huge MMA fan and just started something called Fit To Fight; a national 12 week week weightloss challenge for chefs. And we are the charity all the chefs are raising money for!! 

How does this involve MMA you ask? Well thanks to Rose Gracie and Ryan Berman of Anger MMAnagement we have procured some MMA gyms and schools to provide the chefs with some training. Including Sobe Kick, David Avellan and even Ricardo Liborio of ATT!! 

It's a great opportunity for these chefs to lose weight, they are going to learn about MMA, and they are going to raise lots of money for our charity, Live To Fight!! Yay!! 

Here's an article on Fox News, check it out!! 

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/slideshow/2014/07/02/fit-to-fight-chefs-who-want-to-slim-down/?intcmp=related

#FitToFight #LiveToFight 

24 days ago
LiveToFightInc
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me and the competing chefs!! So excited!! 

24 days ago
gokudamus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched his season. Seemed like a good guy. Phone Post 3.0
24 days ago
LiveToFightInc

gokudamus - I watched his season. Seemed like a good guy. Phone Post 3.0
He's a awesome. Huge MMA fan, been watching since Pride. He's so funny, few years ago he was thinking he should give up cooking and try to be Dana's assistant!!
Too funny! Phone Post 3.0
24 days ago
LiveToFightInc

TT Phone Post 3.0
24 days ago
HighFreq
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ran into Mike Isabella and Spike Mendelsohn at UFC 158: GSP vs Diaz in Montreal. Spike is originally from Montreal. Phone Post 3.0
24 days ago
willthiswork
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His place Graffiato is really good. I can't wait for his new location to open in Richmond since it'll only be a half mile away.
24 days ago
John M
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was rooting for him in the All Stars season. Couldn't quite beat Richard. Great for the show though, hope he does well.

22 days ago
LiveToFightInc

HighFreq - I ran into Mike Isabella and Spike Mendelsohn at UFC 158: GSP vs Diaz in Montreal. Spike is originally from Montreal. Phone Post 3.0
That's his fight buddy. Would love to do something w Chef Spike too! Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
LiveToFightInc

willthiswork - His place Graffiato is really good. I can't wait for his new location to open in Richmond since it'll only be a half mile away.
He was talking about it this weekend. Should be opening in Aug. I'm going to come to Washington bc I never got to try his food yet. We are actually going to do a fundraiser BBQ in fall. He's going to cook and the UFCs Jim Miller is going to make all of the beer. So if anyone is in NY, this should be awesome time! Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
Hong Kong Phooey
822 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

t

22 days ago
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2392 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
Awesome!!! Phone Post 3.0
22 days ago
LiveToFightInc

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - Awesome!!! Phone Post 3.0
I'll get you some recipes :) Phone Post 3.0
21 days ago
LiveToFightInc

Starts today. Yay! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.