Nate_Diaz_Agent
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's alphamalesouth - Nate diaz agent

We can do my $20 to your $70 if u want. Up to u Phone Post 3.0
Done let me know if u confirm Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 9:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow's alphamalesouth
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate_Diaz_Agent -
yellow's alphamalesouth - Nate diaz agent

We can do my $20 to your $70 if u want. Up to u Phone Post 3.0
Done let me know if u confirm Phone Post 3.0
Confirmed. Good luck Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 9:36 PM
yellow's alphamalesouth
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats it for me Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:46 PM
yellow's alphamalesouth

Well that sucked. Send me your email addresses via pm and how much i owe
7/6/14 11:58 PM
BenStillerisAWESOME

yellow's alphamalesouth - Well that sucked. Send me your email addresses via pm and how much i owe
Sucks to go down like that.
Nickymoney at gmail Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 12:05 AM
yellow's alphamalesouth

BenStillerisAWESOME -
yellow's alphamalesouth - Well that sucked. Send me your email addresses via pm and how much i owe
Sucks to go down like that.
Nickymoney at gmail Phone Post 3.0
Sent Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 12:40 AM
yellow's alphamalesouth

The other 2 dudes i bet, pm your paypal info. Ill get u tommorrow Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 1:53 AM
Nate_Diaz_Agent

yellow's alphamalesouth - The other 2 dudes i bet, pm your paypal info. Ill get u tommorrow Phone Post 3.0
PM send Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 1:57 AM
I Wild Each It
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate_Diaz_Agent - Spacy taco he made a max bet taking lyoto at even odds with a few people, this is the same guy that cashed in a few times in the past here in the Ug from multiple people now he finally lost and is nowhere to be found. I paid up 25 euros to him in the past now he lost and is nowhere to be found he owns almost 2gs to different people on the same bet is disgusting. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, that's bullshit. That said, I would have never made a bet with that clown to begin with...he's been a jerkoff on here from Day 1. Good luck getting paid to anyone that is owed. I hope he mans up.
7/7/14 2:57 AM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow's alphamalesouth - The other 2 dudes i bet, pm your paypal info. Ill get u tommorrow Phone Post 3.0
God, you're such a welcher

:) Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 9:18 AM
yellow's alphamalesouth

yellow's alphamalesouth -
Teddy KGB - Sounds fair. Im down with that
Ok cool. Confirmed Phone Post 3.0
Paid Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 9:19 AM
yellow's alphamalesouth

Nate_Diaz_Agent -
PM send Phone Post 3.0
Just tried to send u the money. Paypal says its unable to process payments to brazil at this time?

Ill try again in a little bit or if theres another way to send it out let me know Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 2:48 PM
Nate_Diaz_Agent

Nate_Diaz_Agent -
PM send Phone Post 3.0
Just tried to send u the money. Paypal says its unable to process payments to brazil at this time?

Ill try again in a little bit or if theres another way to send it out let me know Phone Post 3.0
I'm not even in Brazil but Okey PM send with a US PayPal account I got 2 deposits today so it should be a problem Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 5:02 PM
yellow's alphamalesouth

Nate_Diaz_Agent -
Nate_Diaz_Agent -
PM send Phone Post 3.0

I'm not even in Brazil but Okey PM send with a US PayPal account I got 2 deposits today so it should be a problem Phone Post 3.0
Just sent it to that other address Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 12:53 AM
Nate_Diaz_Agent

Confirming payment dude is legit

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.