UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Damn. Rogan got chewed out

7/6/14 11:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BodyByCoors
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/6/14 11:20 AM
ImTheSandMan
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is just stupid.

7/6/14 11:27 AM
Joe Rogan
1179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just for the record Dana wasn't pissed at me at all. I thought it was actually Dana's idea when the producers interrupted me to get me to ask that question when I was trying to wrap up the interview.
It's incredibly rare that the guys in the truck ever ask me to ask a specific question. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:29 AM
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe rogan!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:29 AM
JJitsu
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - Just for the record Dana wasn't pissed at me at all. I thought it was actually Dana's idea when the producers interrupted me to get me to ask that question when I was trying to wrap up the interview.
It's incredibly rare that the guys in the truck ever ask me to ask a specific question. Phone Post 3.0

BOOM Thas wussup!

7/6/14 11:30 AM
js138
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - Just for the record Dana wasn't pissed at me at all. I thought it was actually Dana's idea when the producers interrupted me to get me to ask that question when I was trying to wrap up the interview.
Joe sets it straight. Looking good in that shirt boyeeeeee! Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:31 AM
ABE FROMAN

So....what exactly was he upset about....?

7/6/14 11:31 AM
Stea1th

Producers now making fights Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:34 AM
mwmhong
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - Just for the record Dana wasn't pissed at me at all. I thought it was actually Dana's idea when the producers interrupted me to get me to ask that question when I was trying to wrap up the interview.
!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:39 AM
Joe Rogan
1179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN -

He was upset that someone overstepped their bounds and decided it would be a good idea to ask Ronda to fight again in a month.
Decisions like that always come from Dana and Lorenzo, so when a producer thought it would be a good idea to ask Ronda that before consulting them he was really pissed off. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:42 AM
Stea1th

Sounds like someone is getting fired. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:43 AM
Stan Dan Wang

Joe Rogan -
ABE FROMAN -

He was upset that someone overstepped their bounds and decided it would be a good idea to ask Ronda to fight again in a month.
Decisions like that always come from Dana and Lorenzo, so when a producer thought it would be a good idea to ask Ronda that before consulting them he was really pissed off. Phone Post 3.0
Damage control Phone Post 3.0
Zeph
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/06/14 11:43 AM
I guess he was mad at the guys in the truck then?

edit: already been answered.
Wyatt Derp
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
ABE FROMAN -

When are you coming to texas to kill some pigs? Night vision style! Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:44 AM
Gino_Corona

Thanks for clearing that up, Joe. We all thought you were hallucinating and hearing voices lol Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:45 AM
ABE FROMAN

Joe Rogan - 
ABE FROMAN -

Holy shit. What an ass to put you in the middle of that....

7/6/14 11:50 AM
ImTheSandMan
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats messed up, sucks you got blamed for that. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:52 AM
LittleC
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BodyByCoors - 

7/6/14 11:59 AM
Joe Rogan

ImTheSandMan -
I actually didn't get blamed for anything. When I asked the question I specifically stated that the producers in the truck wanted me to ask. When Dana was pissed he asked me who said that and that's when I realized it wasn't his idea. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 12:07 PM
AMERICANTstopbeingaRORYfanforlife
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the producers name is Na....Nag....Naga......not gonna work here anymore anyways!

ABE FROMAN

Joe Rogan - 
ImTheSandMan -
I actually didn't get blamed for anything. When I asked the question I specifically stated that the producers in the truck wanted me to ask. When Dana was pissed he asked me who said that and that's when I realized it wasn't his idea. Phone Post 3.0

Any clue on why some asshole thought he was in control of the product?

js138
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
ImTheSandMan -
So who's position just opened? :) Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 12:08 PM
upgrayedd25
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
ImTheSandMan -
That sucks the whole truck. They should've known better to try to make a call like that. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 12:12 PM
Gspthegoat

He was never mad at joe. Joe told him it was the guys in the truck and he said that's the dumbest fucking idea ever. That's it. Good try tho q Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 12:14 PM
BeauTown

I actually wondered why people thought you got the blame, you said a few times someone in the truck was asking the question! Anyways good to see you on here mate! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.