UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Damn. Rogan got chewed out

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/6/14 11:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joe Rogan
1285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN -

So....what exactly was he upset about....?

He was upset that someone overstepped their bounds and decided it would be a good idea to ask Ronda to fight again in a month.
Decisions like that always come from Dana and Lorenzo, so when a producer thought it would be a good idea to ask Ronda that before consulting them he was really pissed off. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:43 AM
Stan Dan Wang
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
ABE FROMAN -

He was upset that someone overstepped their bounds and decided it would be a good idea to ask Ronda to fight again in a month.
Decisions like that always come from Dana and Lorenzo, so when a producer thought it would be a good idea to ask Ronda that before consulting them he was really pissed off. Phone Post 3.0
Damage control Phone Post 3.0
Zeph
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/06/14 11:43 AM
I guess he was mad at the guys in the truck then?

edit: already been answered.
Wyatt Derp
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
ABE FROMAN -

When are you coming to texas to kill some pigs? Night vision style! Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:44 AM
Gino_Corona

Thanks for clearing that up, Joe. We all thought you were hallucinating and hearing voices lol Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 11:45 AM
ABE FROMAN

Joe Rogan - 
ABE FROMAN -

Holy shit. What an ass to put you in the middle of that....

7/6/14 11:52 AM
LittleC
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BodyByCoors - 

7/6/14 11:59 AM
Joe Rogan
1285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ImTheSandMan -
Joe Rogan - Just for the record Dana wasn't pissed at me at all. I thought it was actually Dana's idea when the producers interrupted me to get me to ask that question when I was trying to wrap up the interview.
It's incredibly rare that the guys in the truck ever ask me to ask a specific question. Phone Post 3.0
Thats messed up, sucks you got blamed for that. Phone Post 3.0
I actually didn't get blamed for anything. When I asked the question I specifically stated that the producers in the truck wanted me to ask. When Dana was pissed he asked me who said that and that's when I realized it wasn't his idea. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 12:07 PM
AMERICANTstopbeingaRORYfanforlife
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the producers name is Na....Nag....Naga......not gonna work here anymore anyways!

7/6/14 12:07 PM
ABE FROMAN

Joe Rogan - 
ImTheSandMan -
Joe Rogan - Just for the record Dana wasn't pissed at me at all. I thought it was actually Dana's idea when the producers interrupted me to get me to ask that question when I was trying to wrap up the interview.
It's incredibly rare that the guys in the truck ever ask me to ask a specific question. Phone Post 3.0
I actually didn't get blamed for anything. When I asked the question I specifically stated that the producers in the truck wanted me to ask. When Dana was pissed he asked me who said that and that's when I realized it wasn't his idea. Phone Post 3.0

Any clue on why some asshole thought he was in control of the product?

7/6/14 12:08 PM
upgrayedd25
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
ImTheSandMan -
That sucks the whole truck. They should've known better to try to make a call like that. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 12:12 PM
Gspthegoat

He was never mad at joe. Joe told him it was the guys in the truck and he said that's the dumbest fucking idea ever. That's it. Good try tho q Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 12:14 PM
BeauTown

I actually wondered why people thought you got the blame, you said a few times someone in the truck was asking the question! Anyways good to see you on here mate! Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 12:14 PM
Knarkilla
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
ImTheSandMan -
Dana seemed legitimately upset with you when he was speaking with Rhonda and with you after tapped him on the shoulder. Even if the guys in the truck were wrong why would he blow a gasket over that? Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 12:22 PM
donovese
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knarkilla -
Joe Rogan -
ImTheSandMan -
Dana seemed legitimately upset with you when he was speaking with Rhonda and with you after tapped him on the shoulder. Even if the guys in the truck were wrong why would he blow a gasket over that? Phone Post 3.0
Dana doesn't sell wolf tickets. It's unfair to put Ronda on the spot and get fans hyped up for something that may not even be feasible. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 12:27 PM
DrPeterVenkman
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 12:30 PM
gabemadrid
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah you clearly stated someone in the truck. I get Dana was pissed and it wasn't your fault. Btw podcasts are awesome especially when Joey Diaz is on. Don't let all the haters bring you down. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 12:33 PM
D241
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can understand Dana being pissed. Just two weeks ago his #1 champion Jon Jones accused Dana/UFC of doing "bully tactics" when it comes to negotiating a contract.

Now two weeks later Dana's #2 champion Ronda Rousey seemingly was just "bullied/pressured" into accepting a fight contract in front of millions without discussing contract stipulations or having any management around.

UFC has been around for 20yrs and are the clear cut #1 mma promotion. They really should be more professional when it comes to public relations and fighter contracts.

7/6/14 12:52 PM
Enemies

Joe Rogan - Just for the record Dana wasn't pissed at me at all. I thought it was actually Dana's idea when the producers interrupted me to get me to ask that question when I was trying to wrap up the interview.

Awesome of you to come on here and fill us in on what happened. Thank you!
7/6/14 12:52 PM
Flynndiddy
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to see you on here Joe. Rogan for President 2016
7/6/14 12:59 PM
TheRealGaff

BodyByCoors -

Lmao ! Perfect vote up Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 1:03 PM
TheRealGaff

http://youtu.be/R7vQnINu4T4 Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 1:05 PM
GTFOOHWTBS
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/07/ufc-175-ronda-rousey-dana-white-joe-rogan-question
7/6/14 1:07 PM
dubate
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
ImTheSandMan -
Damn that sucks for that guy. I'm sure he was just trying to get some publicity going for 176. It's not like he was trying to fuck anyone over. That poor guy must of had his stomach just drop when he saw Dana's reaction. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 1:14 PM
Rhasaan Orange Fan
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe, did he give any indication as to why he got so pissed? It's was only a question. A question that has already been brought up several times by several media outlets. A question Ronda has already answered, just recently.

Dana's response/reaction wasn't necessary.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.