UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> God I want to see Michelle Noccolini armbar Rhonda

7/6/14 1:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Josh Mancuso
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Baton Rouge, LA

Call me crazy or whatever but I would love to see Niccoini fight Rousey in MMA or grappling. I honestly think Rhonda would throw her and then get tapped. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 1:42 PM
Steve4192
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda would beat the shit out of her in MMA.

She'd also beat her in any non-BJJ grappling context (because she'd dominate with throws and position even if she couldn't get the armbar).

Noccolini might have a chance under BJJ butt-scooting rules though.
7/6/14 1:44 PM
Josh Mancuso

Steve4192 - Ronda would beat the shit out of her in MMA.

She'd also beat her in any non-BJJ grappling context (because she'd dominate with throws and position even if she couldn't get the armbar).

Would Rhonda beat her with that amazing boxing?

Dominate with position? You must be unfamiliar with Niccolini. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 1:46 PM
Koga

I am unfamiliar with Niccolini. Does she have a better record than Kyra Gracie in fantasy mma or olympic judo?
7/6/14 1:58 PM
jasperb
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh Mancuso -
Steve4192 - Ronda would beat the shit out of her in MMA.

Would Rhonda beat her with that amazing boxing?

Dominate with position? You must be unfamiliar with Niccolini. Phone Post 3.0
That amazing boxing you speak of would be more than enough for a pure Bjj practitioner that has probably never been hit in the face. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 1:58 PM
Josh Mancuso

Koga - I am unfamiliar with Niccolini. Does she have a better record than Kyra Gracie in fantasy mma or olympic judo?
Rhonda is still completely untested by a BJJ fighter of high caliber. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 2:01 PM
Mayhem13
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michelles BJJ resume is impressive for sure...but her mma wins are against an 0-1 and 1-3 opponent and she has only fought twice in 4 years?

I don't think she would stand a chance against Ronda in MMA. Doubt she could even get Ronda to the mat to try and use her BJJ Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 2:04 PM
Mayhem13
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also isn't she a 115 fighter?? Or 125 maybe... Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 2:05 PM
SchuabisCREtarded
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I prefer real fights
7/6/14 2:09 PM
SRTGEO

Josh Mancuso - Call me crazy or whatever but I would love to see Niccoini fight Rousey in MMA or grappling. I honestly think Rhonda would throw her and then get tapped. Phone Post 3.0

Hows that obsession treating you?

Got enough witch hazel for that butthurt?
7/6/14 2:10 PM
Josh Mancuso

Mayhem13 - Michelles BJJ resume is impressive for sure...but her mma wins are against an 0-1 and 1-3 opponent and she has only fought twice in 4 years?

I don't think she would stand a chance against Ronda in MMA. Doubt she could even get Ronda to the mat to try and use her BJJ Phone Post 3.0
I think Rhonda would take her down.

Do people actually think Rhonda has any real striking skills? Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 2:10 PM
Josh Mancuso

SRTGEO -
Josh Mancuso - Call me crazy or whatever but I would love to see Niccoini fight Rousey in MMA or grappling. I honestly think Rhonda would throw her and then get tapped. Phone Post 3.0

Hows that obsession treating you?

Got enough witch hazel for that butthurt?
Good and maybe? Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 2:16 PM
Mayhem13

Josh Mancuso -
Mayhem13 - Michelles BJJ resume is impressive for sure...but her mma wins are against an 0-1 and 1-3 opponent and she has only fought twice in 4 years?

It's good enough to finish 2 legit WMMA contenders in a row and it may not be legit...but It's definitely a lot better then it was a few fights ago.

I'm not a huge Ronda fan, but I give her a ton of credit. She seems to be one of those fighters/athletes that pick things up quick and always are looking to get better. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 2:16 PM
Steve4192
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh Mancuso - 

Realer than Nicolini's and real enough to knock Alexis Davis stupid before hitting her with a knee and dumping her on her head.
7/6/14 2:46 PM
Josh Mancuso

Maybe you're missing the point. Styles make the difference. I think Rhonda has a better chance against a striker than against a high level bjj player.

I think Rhonda would take her down and then get reversed or submitted. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 2:53 PM
Toquinho
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont think rhonda will nor be put in a submission position and even if so... She would never tap. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 3:02 PM
Steve4192

Josh Mancuso - Maybe you're missing the point. Styles make the difference. I think Rhonda has a better chance against a striker than against a high level bjj player.

I think Rhonda would take her down and then get reversed or submitted. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda has finished two BJJ black belts (Alexis Davis, Ediane Gomes) in under a minute combined. I don't think BJJ stylists are her kryptonite.
7/6/14 3:32 PM
bjws

After seeing what she did last night, do you really think your girl can somehow sub Ronda in under 16 seconds even though Ronda is the one who will dictate where the fight goes? If she takes anyone down she's controlling them there, not getting reversed from side control.

Only style that has a chance is a striker who can keep it standing and has power moving backwards. If you think otherwise you aren't thinking objectively.
7/6/14 3:37 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her only test in MMA is cyborg. She'd annihilate carano. That might be the silliest matchup ever made if it happens. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 7:35 PM
Josh Mancuso

Steve4192 -
Josh Mancuso - Maybe you're missing the point. Styles make the difference. I think Rhonda has a better chance against a striker than against a high level bjj player.

Ronda has finished two BJJ black belts (Alexis Davis, Ediane Gomes) in under a minute combined. I don't think BJJ stylists are her kryptonite.
Not all Blackbelts are equal. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 7:42 PM
FOX Force Five
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The difference between the athletic talent pool in top level Women's BJJ and top level women's Judo is massive.

7/6/14 8:30 PM
BigEyedFish

Black Belt, Niagara Falls, ON

Michelle is one of the best female bjjers right now if not the best.  In a bjj match Id bet on Michelle.  In an MMA match, RR right now.  Im pretty sure they are not in the same weight class. 

7/6/14 8:39 PM
Black Belt Wrestling

I remember that submission match between Jacare & Couture. The BJJ fantasy land truly thought Couture would get schooled.

Roger Gracie was also going to electrify us with that BJJ when he came to MMA.

Why on Earth do you think she'd get armbarred by anyone? You seriously think other women have her horsepower (strength) and psycho drive?

Sorry to break your hearts but yes her athletic ability and sheer power would TERRIFY 99.9999% of every female BJJ "champ"
7/6/14 8:52 PM
MediumRareMistake
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No pics? I'm out Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 8:52 PM
Schifty
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt Wrestling - I remember that submission match between Jacare & Couture. The BJJ fantasy land truly thought Couture would get schooled.

Roger Gracie was also going to electrify us with that BJJ when he came to MMA.

Why on Earth do you think she'd get armbarred by anyone? You seriously think other women have her horsepower (strength) and psycho drive?

Sorry to break your hearts but yes her athletic ability and sheer power would TERRIFY 99.9999% of every female BJJ "champ"

That other .0001% is Gabi Garcia.  Not even close to the same weight class but Ronda might submit ala Art Jimmerson style.  (In BJJ/ADCC obv, not MMA.) Ronda is the undisputed master of WMMA.  That includes Cyborg IMO.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.