UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> School me on Ronda's 5 best challengers

7/6/14 9:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FatBuddha
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whether they are signed with the UFC or not, who are Ronda's 5 best opponents whom she hasn't faced yet?

Cat Zingano, kickboxer (forgot name), Cyborg...who else?
7/6/14 9:30 PM
HAWKZILLA
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zingano
Holm
Cyborg Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 9:35 PM
cfv
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you might have a hard time finding 5.

7/6/14 9:37 PM
blueberrycoconutmilk
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zingano

Pena

Bethe Correia wants to defeat all the "horsewomen" (even though shafir is not in the ufc and in another weight class) and she called Honda out after 175.

Cyborg

Holm
7/6/14 9:37 PM
BJJkilla
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

after zingano, there is no one good enough for ronda to fight. they need to sign holm and cyborg to get ronda motivated.
7/6/14 9:41 PM
BJJkilla

The Tiger Man - Zingano and Kaufman are the best but neither are a challenge for RR at all. Phone Post 3.0

kaufman showed in her fight with ronda that she has no way of stopping that armbar or putting up a fight.
7/6/14 10:05 PM
Chainsaw Charles
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amanda Nunes will be the first to beat her. Phone Post 3.0
7/6/14 10:07 PM
FatBuddha

any more info on Pena or Coreia?
7/6/14 10:08 PM
dhughes
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chainsaw Charles - Amanda Nunes will be the first to beat her. Phone Post 3.0

Great to see you post here!
7/6/14 10:08 PM
FatBuddha

or Nunes?....come on, school me!
7/6/14 10:19 PM
BeauTown
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blueberrycoconutmilk - Zingano

Pena

Bethe Correia wants to defeat all the "horsewomen" (even though shafir is not in the ufc and in another weight class) and she called Honda out after 175.

Cyborg

Holm
. Good enough Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 2:05 AM
FatBuddha

well, it's evident Dana's scouts need to find some more talent
7/7/14 2:35 AM
rbl
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Masae Ueno
Anaysi Hernandez Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 3:18 AM
Libero21
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blueberrycoconutmilk - Zingano

Pena

Cyborg

Holm
This but I would take Honda via finish against all of them Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 3:24 AM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zingano, Cyborg, Nunes, Holms (in theory), uhh... Marloes Coenen maybe. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 3:26 AM
mijo

Cyborg fight needs to happen now. Another year and Rhonda will be too much for her but I would not put it past Cyborg to destroy her if they did fight. Zingano will be just a formality! Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 3:27 AM
UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cat zingano
Holly holm
Cyborg
I think Jessica eye COULD be a challenge (but I'm stretching to make 5)
I can't think of a 5th Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 4:31 AM
NAAFS
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_TFK_UncleSam - Cat zingano
Holly holm
Cyborg
I think Jessica eye COULD be a challenge (but I'm stretching to make 5)
I can't think of a 5th Phone Post 3.0
Eye can be and I still believe will be in the near future. I understand why she's not in the conversation at the moment and most will agree that fighters are judged on their most recent fight good or bad. Many feel she beat Davis including Dana. Regardless, she's changed her life in many ways over the past year for the better and it will show up when she fights later this summer. She's as athletic as anyone in the division, is as motivated as any fighter I've ever been around to prove herself and is the best striker in the weight class IMHO. She's been thrown to the wolves in her first two UFC fights while moving up a weight class and taking on two top 3 fighters and a former world champ in the process in her debut. She could arguably be 2-0 in the UFC right now. She's not intimidated by Ronda unlike most of the champs past opponents. I don't think people really realize everything she had to deal with personally over the past year beyond the NC vs Kaufman. Don't get me wrong, Ronda deserves everything she's getting and has been truly dominant thus far but so were several other champs who people felt would never lose. Barao comes to mind most recently for example. This sport is fucking nuts and nobody is unbeatable. Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 5:31 AM
TBA11

In order

Cyborg, Cyborg, Cyborg, Cyborg, Holm Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 5:45 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

Cat Zingano
Holly holm (if she develops a ground game)
Cyborg
L Murphy
Nakamoto (if she comes back healthy)
7/7/14 5:47 AM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

AlexanderTheGOAT - The women's division is super shallow. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think it is, least 135 and 115 have a lot of depth. Just Ronda is so much better then everyone. If she wasn't in that division the title would change hands all the time.
7/7/14 6:02 AM
TX_432
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holly Holm if she can keep it standing.

If Gina Carano comes back focused and can keep it standing.

Cyborg no explanation needed.

???

??? Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 7:49 AM
Steve4192
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zingano
Cyborg (if she can make 135)
Coenen
Nunes
Eye

Holm doesn't belong on the list until she beats someone of consequence, preferably a grappler. The women she is beating aren't even active pros. They are hobbyists and chicks who retired as active pros after deciding they didn't have what it takes.

If you want to put a kick ass technical striker on the list, go with Miriam Nakamoto. At least she has faced legit competition (including two fighters on the UFC roster).
7/7/14 8:22 AM
Oontyex

Has Marloes coennen made 135 before she could maybe give Ronda a good fight Phone Post 3.0
7/7/14 11:58 AM
Steve4192
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oontyex - Has Marloes coennen made 135 before she could maybe give Ronda a good fight Phone Post 3.0

She was the first Strikeforce 135 pound champ. Then she lost it to Tate and Tate lost it to Rousey.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.