UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Tough Watching The Post Fight Press Conference

19 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hocky Balboa
7556 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"What time should we forward it to?"

18:05

Also, great zinger by BJ at 16:15

19 days ago
Sergio88
489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moaozinho - 
Hocky Balboa -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Any cliffs I diddnt get to see it. Just read 2 ops Phone Post 3.0

What time should we forward it to? Phone Post 3.0

16:20

19 days ago
spjackson77
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moaozinho - 
Hocky Balboa -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Any cliffs I diddnt get to see it. Just read 2 ops Phone Post 3.0

What time should we forward it to? Phone Post 3.0

18:05
19 days ago
TexDeuce
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
KneeToFaceKO

stillmatic - Man I'm just fucking depressed right now.
This Phone Post
19 days ago
UGCTT_Nightkap
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn that was tough to watch. Im not sure about you guys...but every time a guy like that retires...a small piece of my heart goes with him. I LOVED watching him fight. I miss the guys from the days when I started watching. ....maybe im just too sentimental.
Thanks for the memories BJ.

Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
JoeJoeplata
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn...where are these onions coming from. War BJ.
19 days ago
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn just watched the video. That was hard. Im happy bj acknowledges hes had enough though, he is a legend Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
Huningtonbbb

Sub Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
Wee Bey Jr
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed so I can be sad later Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
JediJitsu
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bj is a legend. So hard to see him hang it up. I wish him all the best in retirement. Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
Kinkle

I think I'm going to spend the next week watching old BJ fights, I need to get this fucking fight outa my mind.... Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
n0stripewhite

Guys, he didn't die, he's just gonna go surfing a lot more now. Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
Pablo Duke
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 -

I died a little bit.

This is sadder than a Joy Division album. Phone Post 3.0
19 days ago
Sergio88
489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Busting out my BJ Penn RVCA shirt tomorrow and rocking it everywhere I go in BJ's Honor. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
Milk Machine
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 -
grimer - Yeah...this is pretty much the worst possible outcome. I almost wish they had just told BJ to sit out this presser. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah wish they would have gave him a special retirement press conference later this week or down the line. Phone Post 3.0
Isnt this the reason we love him so much? His emotion Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
Dusty Suspect
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks he couldn't go out on a win at least he has his closure now and knows his time has passed.. The man has nothing left to prove and can kick back and do what he wants now.. Shame he didn't just stay lightweight his whole career but then again his willingness to fight anyone anytime is what made most of us love BJ ! Forever a fan!! Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
Sergio88

Edited: 07/07/14 7:46 PM

RESPECT

18 days ago
TheHoarseWhisperer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 - 

Damn, I need to clean this dust out of my apartment. It's getting in my eyes.

18 days ago
Il Duce
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sergio88 -

RESPECT

Great pic. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since watching the fight I've been avoiding all BJ post fight vids and pics. I'm trying to avoid the sad for as long as I can. Phone Post 3.0
18 days ago
badboyhere
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Nightkap - Damn that was tough to watch. Im not sure about you guys...but every time a guy like that retires...a small piece of my heart goes with him. I LOVED watching him fight. I miss the guys from the days when I started watching. ....maybe im just too sentimental.
Thanks for the memories BJ.

Phone Post 3.0

i couldnt of said it better!! father time catches us all, but i sure enjoyed the ride! 

18 days ago
badboyhere
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that being said, thanks for the great memories BJ!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.