UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Zingano vs. Kaufman for #1 Contender?

17 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Genghis85
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/07/14 11:30 PM
doerksenfan - "I forgot she's facing Rin Nakai anyway."

They should scrap that fight. It makes absolutely no sense for either fighter.

I'd give Rin an easier opponent for that Japanese card... someone like Jessica Andrade.

Miesha should fight Amanda Nunes in Sept. Amanda is a dangerous opponent, but a very winnable fight for her.

Davis can fight Raquel Pennington or Germaine de Randamie in Oct/Nov. If she wins, make Davis/Tate early next year.
17 days ago
Ray Elbe
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Salmiyah, Kuwait
Someone post cats flying armbar from grapplers quest last weekend Phone Post 3.0
17 days ago
KFP49
764 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way.  Cat earned her shot.  The only reason I would want her to have one more fight before Ronda is because I'd like to see her at full strength instead of coming off a long layoff and injury.

Regardless, Ronda finishes Cat anyway and would beat Sara again too. 

17 days ago
AMERICANTstopbeingaRORYfanforlife
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ray Elbe - Someone post cats flying armbar from grapplers quest last weekend Phone Post 3.0

17 days ago
chancezr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just met Cat in the elevator this past weekend at UFC 175 and she is muscular and looks ready to go. I agree that she should have a warm up fight and then Rhonda. Phone Post 3.0
17 days ago
scrapdo
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dhughes - No rematches for Ronda. It wouldn't make sense and didn't when they did the Tate rematch, either. No one has come close to doing anything that would suggest they can beat her.

Cat, Cyborg, and Holm are the fights to make for the future.
Exactly. VU Phone Post 3.0
17 days ago
time traveling 12er
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AMERICANTstopbeingaRORYfanforlife - 
Ray Elbe - Someone post cats flying armbar from grapplers quest last weekend Phone Post 3.0

Damn... now I REALLY want to see Rousey/Zingano. She already earned her shot anyways, it makes no sense to make her wait if they're both ready.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.