UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> RR has won me over

14 days ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Tiger Man
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not on a personality level but in the cage she is unstoppable....... Cyborg included Phone Post 3.0
14 days ago
mijo

Me too. I have been super critical of her Phone Post 3.0
14 days ago
Rtchamp15
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me as well. She has a horrible personality but my gawd she can fight. Phone Post 3.0
14 days ago
man meets tate

R3 FTW

14 days ago
shin2chin
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't argue with her performances in the cage.

Hooks, knee, harai, scarf, G&P for the win.

I know the opponents might be lacking but if you can't appreciate the fight IQ and combinations she put together the other night then you don't like MMA.

I loved that combo

On a side note... When was the last time someone was stopped by G&P from the scarf position? Remco Pardoel with the elbows is all I can remember but that can't be right.
14 days ago
Liyon
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't like her personally, but love her fighting style. Granted the level of competition isn't the same, but she is what I always pictured a world-class judoka could do in MMA.
14 days ago
JerodR
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to say her look going to that cage has to be intimidating. Talk about all business. Damn. Phone Post 3.0
14 days ago
KFP49
761 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome to the fan club.

14 days ago
CaliKush
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lOve her since she was 3-0 Phone Post 3.0
14 days ago
RoysBellyRollzz
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She had me at hello Phone Post 3.0
14 days ago
jahYn808
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loved the violent intent and crazy flow. Hated her cause of her attitude but she sure won me over. Just wish DFW would stop all that "she'll kill any man" bullshit.
14 days ago
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely can't hate on someone backs their shit up. Definitely see her beating Cyborg. Phone Post 3.0
14 days ago
ramaham

RoysBellyRollzz - She had me at hello Phone Post 3.0
Hello

I love you

Won't you tell me your name Phone Post 3.0
14 days ago
Joemacka
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a fan of hers but i respect her as a fighter shes amazing. Phone Post 3.0
14 days ago
FETT_Loadin76
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaliKush - I lOve her since she was 3-0 Phone Post 3.0

14 days ago
JJarvis_6

Anyone that doesn't appreciate Rouseys fighting skill by now is just a hater Phone Post 3.0
14 days ago
onandon

Edited: 07/08/14 1:25 AM
good.

the guys that were hating on her because of that TUF shit with meisha are fucking morons. goes to show how easily idiots can be manipulated with just some sneaky editing.

so many of you idiots were complaining about how she had no "respect", her attitude sucked, she had no striking, she could only rely on her judo, etc etc - it was ridiculous.

i'm glad you dumb fucks are coming around

now i just want cyborg in the ufc and for shit to pop off
14 days ago
KFP49
761 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FETT_Loadin76 - 
CaliKush - I lOve her since she was 3-0 Phone Post 3.0

What does Uncle Creepy have to do with this?

14 days ago
scrapdo
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jahYn808 - Loved the violent intent and crazy flow. Hated her cause of her attitude but she sure won me over. Just wish DFW would stop all that "she'll kill any man" bullshit.
I'd take her against both her most hated male rivals; Mr Brian Tate and of course Mr Cyborg. Phone Post 3.0
14 days ago
dubate
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peolle gave her shit because she didn't play the role of the good girl (who is really just as petty and bitchy) like Meisha did. Tate's antics were bullshit as well but then she would go into fake mode whenever the press was around.

Ronda was real and I respected her for that. She didn't shake hands with some girl who she hated that had talked shit about her and insulted her coaches. Ronda's attitude was if we're enemies, we're enemies; playing nice is too much trouble. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.