UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WSOF releases fighter with Neo-Nazi tattoos

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
7/8/14 12:19 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

People make bad decisions in life and often they can come back to haunt you. Dustin Holyko made his WSOF last weekend, but the promotion was made aware of his background and interesting body art, they released him from the roster: 

WSOF fighter Dustin Holyko has been released by the promotion following a story that revealed his criminal history and tattoos associated with Neo-Nazis.

“Honestly, we were not aware of Dustin Holyko’s criminal record or any potentially offensive tattoos prior to him competing at WSOF 11,” read a statement provided to MMAjunkie by its legal department. “He was licensed by the Florida commission prior to the fight, and it was his third professional fight under their jurisdiction. That said, with the information that has since come to light, we immediately elected to terminate our relationship with Mr. Holyko.”

read entire article...

7/8/14 12:34 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dubate
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At this point why do these guys even bother? You will never get out of the regional shows with that shit on your body. Promoters have sponsors, and sponsors don't like the idea of losing customers. At least Cain can came up with the bullshit story of it being pride in his heritage (love tattooing how proud you are on your body but drawing the line at fluency in the language) and not because he was hanging out with the Surenos. There is no way to explain away "white pride" tatoos. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 12:35 AM
Kelvin Gastelum fan
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dubate - At this point why do these guys even bother? You will never get out of the regional shows with that shit on your body. Promoters have sponsors, and sponsors don't like the idea of losing customers. At least Cain can came up with the bullshit story of it being pride in his heritage (love tattooing how proud you are on your body but drawing the line at fluency in the language) and not because he was hanging out with the Surenos. There is no way to explain away "white pride" tatoos. Phone Post 3.0

source on Cain "hanging out with the Surenos"?
7/8/14 12:41 AM
NCar
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Off the top of my head the UFC released one German Neo nazi while Strikeforce dropped one American rapist neo nazi and now WSOF another criminal neo nazi... How many other sports attract this much human filth?
7/8/14 12:42 AM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In before Cain's...... Damn too late Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 12:45 AM
rockwell
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"White pride" is wrong but "Brown pride" is ok?

I'm not defending this guy at all but talk about a double standard. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 12:46 AM
buvaiser
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NCar - Off the top of my head the UFC released one German Neo nazi while Strikeforce dropped one American rapist neo nazi and now WSOF another criminal neo nazi... How many other sports attract this much human filth?

Off the top of my head, the nfl, boxing, ncaa football and basketball.
7/8/14 12:46 AM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dubate - At this point why do these guys even bother? You will never get out of the regional shows with that shit on your body. Promoters have sponsors, and sponsors don't like the idea of losing customers. At least Cain can came up with the bullshit story of it being pride in his heritage (love tattooing how proud you are on your body but drawing the line at fluency in the language) and not because he was hanging out with the Surenos. There is no way to explain away "white pride" tatoos. Phone Post 3.0
LOL at Cain hanging out with sureños. Go the fuck away. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 12:49 AM
NCar
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

buvaiser - 
NCar - Off the top of my head the UFC released one German Neo nazi while Strikeforce dropped one American rapist neo nazi and now WSOF another criminal neo nazi... How many other sports attract this much human filth?

Off the top of my head, the nfl, boxing, ncaa football and basketball.

I guess I could see it in football, maybe nascar... Can't imagine racists getting to far in basketball or boxing. But that is an opinion without any base, so take it for what it is lol.
7/8/14 12:50 AM
jaytrainwreck
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NCar - Off the top of my head the UFC released one German Neo nazi while Strikeforce dropped one American rapist neo nazi and now WSOF another criminal neo nazi... How many other sports attract this much human filth?
I thought the same thing, maybe Bob Arum was right with skinhead comment. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 12:55 AM
dubate
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kelvin Gastelum fan -
dubate - At this point why do these guys even bother? You will never get out of the regional shows with that shit on your body. Promoters have sponsors, and sponsors don't like the idea of losing customers. At least Cain can came up with the bullshit story of it being pride in his heritage (love tattooing how proud you are on your body but drawing the line at fluency in the language) and not because he was hanging out with the Surenos. There is no way to explain away "white pride" tatoos. Phone Post 3.0

Kofa public high school in Yuma and a tattoo that is incredibly popular with the Surenos from San Luis that are all over that place.

It's a gang tattoo. I don't have a problem with it but it is comical that sponsors seem to be willing to believe the lie. It would be like a chicano fighter with a big ass 13 on his back and claiming "I make the number lucky". Or a black fighter out of LA with a Grape St tattoo (bullshit excuse - It's the street I grew up on, so I never forget where I came from) fighting in purple shorts. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 12:57 AM
dubate

rockwell - "White pride" is wrong but "Brown pride" is ok?

I'm not defending this guy at all but talk about a double standard. Phone Post 3.0
There is no history of racial bigotry and genocide with Brown Pride. White Pride, ehhh.... Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 12:59 AM
MikeHunt36
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brown pride Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 12:59 AM
theshooter
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yet it is OK for Cain Valasquez to have a racist "Brown Pride" tattoo on his chest. Talk about double standards.
7/8/14 1:03 AM
dubate

dubate -
Kelvin Gastelum fan -

Kofa public high school in Yuma and a tattoo that is incredibly popular with the Surenos from San Luis that are all over that place.

It's a gang tattoo. I don't have a problem with it but it is comical that sponsors seem to be willing to believe the lie. It would be like a chicano fighter with a big ass 13 on his back and claiming "I make the number lucky". Or a black fighter out of LA with a Grape St tattoo (bullshit excuse - It's the street I grew up on, so I never forget where I came from) fighting in purple shorts. Phone Post 3.0
Just to clarify, I don't think that he is in a gang or even hangs out with gang members. 16 year old Cain on the other hand, he probably did have some friends and people he knew. I believe that he said he got the tattoo when he was younger so that does make sense to me. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 1:04 AM
Kelvin Gastelum fan
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dubate - 
Kelvin Gastelum fan -

you still have no source on Cain hanging out with gang members. If he was a Sureno, he would have had a tattoo with the number 13 on him, not Brown Pride. Or he would have had the 3 dots on him somewhere on his body. With all the pictures taken of him, one would have surfaced of him with the tiny dots.
7/8/14 1:05 AM
Rickson's Aura
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

feed him to the Black Beast ..
7/8/14 1:07 AM
Kelvin Gastelum fan

Brown Pride isn't synonymous with gang involvement. That isn't to say there aren't gang members with that phrase on them, but they are not exclusive. The number 13 on the other hand IS synonymous with gang involvement.
7/8/14 1:19 AM
tbi0904
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theshooter - Yet it is OK for Cain Valasquez to have a racist "Brown Pride" tattoo on his chest. Talk about double standards.
One is pride in your heritage and culture, the other is pride in your heritage and cultures superiority over other cultures. You can save the "liberal" insults too, I'm not a liberal and white pride/power has real roots in racism. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 1:23 AM
FETT_Loadin76
1034 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/8/14 1:26 AM
dubate

Kelvin Gastelum fan -
dubate - 
Kelvin Gastelum fan -

you still have no source on Cain hanging out with gang members. If he was a Sureno, he would have had a tattoo with the number 13 on him, not Brown Pride. Or he would have had the 3 dots on him somewhere on his body. With all the pictures taken of him, one would have surfaced of him with the tiny dots.
The 13 would be for Mara Salvatrucha, which I don't think was in yuma in the mid to late 90's and the 3 dots isn't gang related. I have always been told that it was mi vida loca or something about Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

I've seen plents of Chicanos with 3 dots that never hung out with gangs. Cain would be the first with a Brown Pride tattoo that never hung out (even peripherally). But no, I do not have a picture of him banging or him claiming it in an interview. However, if he was that proud of his heritage wouldn't he be fluent in his parents native tongue? Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 1:35 AM
Brian Rule
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hopefully one day we can all agree brown pride isn't that big of a deal but that it's a stupid fucking tat just like a cock sword or boring tribal shit or a face tat. people need to think and then learn about art and think some more before getting such bad tats. girls shouldnt be able to get stupid tramp stamps until they are 21 either. i digress. just think before getting an awful tattoo for fucks sake Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 1:37 AM
DoomFarmer
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kelvin Gastelum fan -

His asshole Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 1:47 AM
dubate

Brian Rule - hopefully one day we can all agree brown pride isn't that big of a deal but that it's a stupid fucking tat just like a cock sword or boring tribal shit or a face tat. people need to think and then learn about art and think some more before getting such bad tats. girls shouldnt be able to get stupid tramp stamps until they are 21 either. i digress. just think before getting an awful tattoo for fucks sake Phone Post 3.0
So you're saying the tattoo I have on my lower back of a dolphin jumping over a rainbow lined with barbed wire was a bad idea? Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 1:54 AM
LonelyMan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

White, Brown, etc. Pride all the same. Interpretation up to individual. Then again, I am a caucasian man....don't know if my opinion counts for much.
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.