UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cyborg will wreck Rousey in.....

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
7/8/14 2:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VanCity_KO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Under 3 mins. DFW, we don't care about Rousey walking the strip in Vegas and wrecking drunk dudes. Give everyone what they want to see.

Cyborg vs Rousey New Years eve. Cyborg by late stoppage in under 3 mins. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 2:59 PM
Ramsey

Sure, what ever you say.
7/8/14 3:01 PM
beatmeov
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does this qualify as going full retard?
7/8/14 3:04 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VanCity_KO - Under 3 mins. DFW, we don't care about Rousey walking the strip in Vegas and wrecking drunk dudes. Give everyone what they want to see.

Cyborg vs Rousey New Years eve. Cyborg by late stoppage in under 3 mins. Phone Post 3.0
A year ago, i probably would of agreed with you, but now, rousey seems to get better every fight, her hands are getting better and if/when she tosses cris to the mat, its all over. A big fight that will do big numbers but i think ronda wins this 99/100. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 3:11 PM
JuniorCallMeMaybe

beatmeov - Does this qualify as going full retard?
Sure does Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 3:14 PM
stonepony

Funny how simply claiming that Cyborg would beat Ronda basically indicates trolling at this point. It used to be that people actually believed it. Now everybody just assumes that you've got to be joking.
7/8/14 3:16 PM
huggy bear

Uncle Muay Thai -
VanCity_KO - Under 3 mins. DFW, we don't care about Rousey walking the strip in Vegas and wrecking drunk dudes. Give everyone what they want to see.

A year ago, i probably would of agreed with you, but now, rousey seems to get better every fight, her hands are getting better and if/when she tosses cris to the mat, its all over. A big fight that will do big numbers but i think ronda wins this 99/100. Phone Post 3.0
This I'm a huge cyborg fan but Rousey in my opinion has gotten much better overall but especially in the standup and I always thought she would own cyborg on the ground. Hopefully this fight is next cause it's still a great fight. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 3:17 PM
T1LT

Ronda haters am so sad, I feel for you bro. Phone Post
7/8/14 3:19 PM
nowaydo
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cyborg has barely wrecked no names who were 20lbs lighter
7/8/14 3:20 PM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uncle Muay Thai - 

The longer this fight takes to happen, the better Rousey's chances are. Rousey is getting better and Cyborg is getting older.
7/8/14 3:22 PM
Soup and Beer
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VanCity_KO - Under 3 mins. DFW, we don't care about Rousey walking the strip in Vegas and wrecking drunk dudes. Give everyone what they want to see.

Join date of March 2014. 

You must not be too confident of that prediction if you had to use an alternate screen name to make this thread.

7/8/14 3:24 PM
Glovegate

We'll never know because both women have done everything possible to avoid this fight.
7/8/14 3:44 PM
Soup and Beer
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glovegate - We'll never know because both women have done everything possible to avoid this fight.

Exactly what could Ronda have done to keep Cyborg from quitting the organization?  Cris could have fought one of the cans instead if she was so scared of Rousey but she didn't even do that.  Just quits without even fighting once.  Maybe she was scared of being tested more while in the UFC.

7/8/14 3:50 PM
pegson123

It's closer than it was 12 months ago Phone Post
7/8/14 3:51 PM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT

I don't think Cyborg has a shot at this point but the fight will draw money. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 3:52 PM
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pegson123 - It's closer than it was 12 months ago Phone Post
Yea ive gone from cyborg for sure to a close fight leaning towards rhonda Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 3:57 PM
VinegarStrokes
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A year ago sure. Now I doubt it. Rousey would be the favorite and rightfully so at this point.

7/8/14 3:58 PM
ABE FROMAN

I'm the biggest Cyborg fan and I'm just not sure about it anymore.....

7/8/14 3:59 PM
Al Cappucino
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beatmeov - Does this qualify as going full retard?

Yes. *see join date*
7/8/14 4:04 PM
yomamafool

i am not sure about it anymore either
7/8/14 5:30 PM
EnderinAK

I was sure the first post was gonna say handball.
7/8/14 5:37 PM
Snake D

I thought so 2 years ago. Now, not so much.
7/8/14 5:39 PM
TBA11

Snake D - I thought so 2 years ago. Now, not so much.
I agree but Rousey isn't fighting high level athletes. Just highly skilled martial artists. With Cyborg, well she is a different animal athletically then the rest of her opponents. Phone Post 3.0
7/8/14 5:40 PM
dhughes
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Took her over 19 minutes to win her last MMA fight. Maybe she can beat Ronda - I doubt it - but under 3 mins is silly.
7/8/14 5:45 PM
GregNoActionJackson
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Checkers. Will wreck her in checkers. Totally Phone Post 3.0
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.