UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Rogan Abandons Amnesty Project, Blames Douchebags

7/9/14 5:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PrettyBoy
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandyDarsh -
2JupitersTooMany -

I am sad seeing what this forum has become.  It used to be such a fun place tp goof off.  Maybe it's under the magnetic pull of the entire MMA universe, as things get watered down, so does this entire community.  Well I've had a lot of fun here with lots of great, creative people .  Time for something new.  Toodles :D

Bye Phone Post 3.0
Don't you ever... 2Jupes is a Ledgend here. Phone Post 3.0
7/9/14 10:58 PM
lookoutawhale
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - 
HandyDarsh -
2JupitersTooMany -

I am sad seeing what this forum has become.  It used to be such a fun place tp goof off.  Maybe it's under the magnetic pull of the entire MMA universe, as things get watered down, so does this entire community.  Well I've had a lot of fun here with lots of great, creative people .  Time for something new.  Toodles :D

Bye Phone Post 3.0

+1 jupiter is one of the most hilarious posters here. He made this forum really fun to read. sucks to lose a legend like that.

if the forum wants to be more blah then let it be more blah i guess. it will bore itself. calo was banned before too and he also makes this forum fun to read.

*futa1 army flag at half mast*

7/9/14 11:05 PM
HandyDarsh
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy -
HandyDarsh -
2JupitersTooMany -

Bye Phone Post 3.0
He's not going anywhere! Phone Post 3.0
7/10/14 11:44 AM
Pettis Bros POORtrait Tattoos
395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 
PrettyBoy - 
HandyDarsh -
2JupitersTooMany -

Bye Phone Post 3.0

+1 jupiter is one of the most hilarious posters here. He made this forum really fun to read. sucks to lose a legend like that.

if the forum wants to be more blah then let it be more blah i guess. it will bore itself. calo was banned before too and he also makes this forum fun to read.

*futa1 army flag at half mast*

+1

7/10/14 5:44 PM
XIII
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it wasn't bad. Not his best piece but still good.
7/10/14 6:02 PM
Gñe
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woah! Best three posters on the same thread!

Allmighty 2Jupes, lookoutawhale, and Calo!

The UG trident, without them, this place is shit
7/10/14 6:15 PM
Dodge135
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gñe - Woah! Best three posters on the same thread!

^ This
7/11/14 5:08 PM
sacuma
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nooo, comeback Cumstein we need some real news
7/11/14 10:31 PM
lookoutawhale
1122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dodge135 - 
Gñe - Woah! Best three posters on the same thread!

^ This

thanks guys! =)

7/28/14 12:27 PM
TryhardNobody
574 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

they move this to what if to protect Rogan the comedian from some jokes?
7/28/14 1:43 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ironically, this is why I ended up at MiddleEasy, writing about Rogan

http://www.middleeasy.com/fighting/item/13756-joe-rogan-vs-ed-o-neil-in-metamoris-al-bundy-says-let-s-rock

7/28/14 3:39 PM
XIII
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2JupitersTooMany - 

Ironically, this is why I ended up at MiddleEasy, writing about Rogan

http://www.middleeasy.com/fighting/item/13756-joe-rogan-vs-ed-o-neil-in-metamoris-al-bundy-says-let-s-rock

That one is pretty good. Even Tom Hanks likes it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.