UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> 2Jupes died for our sins

7/10/14 4:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SchuabisCREtarded
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's hope that the demotion of Mitch Cumstein to the What If forum is a day we remember for eons.

The moment that satire about specific individuals became untouchable, unwalkable, Holy ground.

We have to respect the sensitivities of those more important and enlightened than us, or we threaten to run their superior presence off.

Kirik I thank you and I kneel, please let me kiss the ring, Lest the blood of my brother be enough to satiate the hunger of the beast.

Please forgive us for our childish sins and deeds and bless us with another decade of prime MMA.TV
7/10/14 4:47 PM
Stea1th

Meh Phone Post 3.0
7/10/14 4:49 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

link to the thread? if true that's some major BS. Wouldn't surprise me tho.
7/10/14 5:03 PM
Madrugadao
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Come on, we all know criticising Joe Rogan or the wonderful products he sells is a no no.

Pretty funny situation given the way Rogan usually defends literally anything in the name of humour. I guess that only applies when it is one of his famous pals making the jokes and they are not about him.
7/10/14 5:05 PM
ImTheSandMan
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mitch cumstein is one of the most promising journalists in mma. Phone Post 3.0
7/10/14 5:20 PM
House Boru

huh
7/10/14 5:23 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is that the thread?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2341736/Rogan-Abandons-Amnesty-Project-Blames-Douchebags/?pc=13
7/10/14 5:37 PM
Malvert the Janitor
885 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
7/10/14 5:59 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Que? Phone Post 3.0
7/10/14 6:04 PM
Nexuscrawlers
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2jupes is the shit. Fuck the haters. Phone Post 3.0
7/10/14 6:13 PM
ImTheSandMan
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nexuscrawlers - 2jupes is the shit. Fuck the haters. Phone Post 3.0
Amen Phone Post 3.0
7/10/14 8:13 PM
SchuabisCREtarded

Mertvaya Ruka - is that the thread?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2341736/Rogan-Abandons-Amnesty-Project-Blames-Douchebags/?pc=13

Yes.

Lol @ that being moved to what if
7/11/14 12:13 AM
lookoutawhale
1036 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

losing 2jupes from this forum is a huge loss. Dude is super hilarious and always made the forums fun to read.

I thought the point of the cleanup was to take out posters that make this forum worse by being mean to others. why move the threads of a guy that is making funny threads to brighten up peoples day?

and why is this thread in the what if too? 2jupes has been posting for a long time, he should not be forgotten!

7/11/14 1:00 PM
Gñe
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ImTheSandMan - 
Nexuscrawlers - 2jupes is the shit. Fuck the haters. Phone Post 3.0
Amen Phone Post 3.0

7/11/14 1:14 PM
Gñe
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale - 

losing 2jupes from this forum is a huge loss. Dude is super hilarious and always made the forums fun to read.

I thought the point of the cleanup was to take out posters that make this forum worse by being mean to others. why move the threads of a guy that is making funny threads to brighten up peoples day?

and why is this thread in the what if too? 2jupes has been posting for a long time, he should not be forgotten!

Before I joined this place i was a lurker for about three or four years. Nowadays I still mainly lurk cause i saw that disagreeing with someone was "trolling".

From the very momento I knew about this place i've seen how slowly it has been going to shit.

For example, from lots of pros (McKorky, Carwin, Hardy, Baroni (¿?), Mike Swick, FUTA1...) nowadays we just have Ben Saunders and an sporadic appareance from Rowdy Bec.
Shithead trolls run them off.

Also, not to long ago I used to see threats about people debating (yes, DEBATING) about something. Nowadays i just see this:
- someone express something, might be trolling or not.
- Answers are something along this lines: FU VD, VD, VD, VD, VD, voted down fuck face

But dont get mistaken, there have always being trolls on this forums, it just that they changed their tune. Going from a few annoying ones to a whole forum crowded with them.

Targeting 2jupes its just retarded. Guys like him are the ones that make this place not only better, but funnier. If Hogan read this thread, he would probably laugh.
But nah, Kirik & Co. now have this shit zero tolerance policy and they decided to move 2jupes thread to "What if" while the real trolls, or assholes who are taking this place down are still running free all around the UG...

In memory of Damn Severn, 2jupes, Goodsavethequeen and all that people who made this place...

Hope that lookoutawhale and Calo dont leave anytime soon
7/11/14 2:01 PM
ImTheSandMan

Gñe -
lookoutawhale - 

Before I joined this place i was a lurker for about three or four years. Nowadays I still mainly lurk cause i saw that disagreeing with someone was "trolling".

From the very momento I knew about this place i've seen how slowly it has been going to shit.

For example, from lots of pros (McKorky, Carwin, Hardy, Baroni (¿?), Mike Swick, FUTA1...) nowadays we just have Ben Saunders and an sporadic appareance from Rowdy Bec.

Also, not to long ago I used to see threats about people debating (yes, DEBATING) about something. Nowadays i just see this:
- Answers are something along this lines: FU VD, VD, VD, VD, VD, voted down fuck face

But dont get mistaken, there have always being trolls on this forums, it just that they changed their tune. Going from a few annoying ones to a whole forum crowded with them.

Targeting 2jupes its just retarded. Guys like him are the ones that make this place not only better, but funnier. If Hogan read this thread, he would probably laugh.
But nah, Kirik & Co. now have this shit zero tolerance policy and they decided to move 2jupes thread to "What if" while the real trolls, or assholes who are taking this place down are still running free all around the UG...

In memory of Damn Severn, 2jupes, Goodsavethequeen and all that people who made this place...

Josh Barnett post here, tom Lawlor, camozie, Joe lauzon, Enson inoue, uncle creepy, pat Barry, and I can't think of some others.

But they do still post.

And two Jules is a important asset to the ug. The mods that moved that should be ashamed. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/14 2:01 PM
ImTheSandMan

Jupes* Phone Post 3.0
7/11/14 3:14 PM
Gñe

^^^ Shit, you're right... I forgot some important names, but you got what i meant
7/11/14 3:39 PM
ImTheSandMan

Gñe - ^^^ Shit, you're right... I forgot some important names, but you got what i meant
I did, wasn't disagreeing with you at all. Phone Post 3.0
7/11/14 10:34 PM
lookoutawhale
1036 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gñe - 
lookoutawhale - 

yeah its odd why Jupes would be targetted. With all the negative trolls that ruin the place they take some wind out of the sails of fun with posters like this. they blocked calo before too because he was poking some light hearted fun of Dana. And no one has to explain anything either so no one has any clue of what happened.

and welcome to the forums!

7/30/14 9:19 AM
6ULDV8

I really am flabbergasted.  I don't know what the reds hope to accomplish, and at this point, I am fairly certain they have no clue either.

As a wise person once said: Those drawn to the moderation of an online forum are typically not the most balanced and self-aware individuals.

RIP

7/30/14 10:33 AM
CowboyIsMillersSandman

6ULDV8 -

I really am flabbergasted.  I don't know what the reds hope to accomplish, and at this point, I am fairly certain they have no clue either.

As a wise person once said: Those drawn to the moderation of an online forum are typically not the most balanced and self-aware individuals.

RIP

I don't know about anyone else but years ago I use to be able to waste lots of time on here.

Now there is barely anything good posted and all the threads are the same. Phone Post 3.0
8/1/14 10:03 PM
Weidmans Pet Dragon
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

never forget

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.