UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rousey wants to be female version of 'The Rock'

7/16/14 4:17 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Ronda is the most dominant women's champion ever and has already begun transitioning into a movie star with roles in the Expandables and Entourage movie. Rousey has plenty of time fighting still with the UFC, but believes long time she might have what it takes to be a huge movie star:

"I never thought that being an action movie star was in the cards for me. My agent kept telling me, 'You're going to be the female Rock.' Then I started to believe it could be a reality. I don't half-ass anything. If I'm going to do something, I'm going to do it to be the best in the world at it. A lot of actresses appear in action movies, but there aren't any female action stars. I love Angelina Jolie, but ... it's about believability for me. Milla Jovovich is one of my favorite actresses -- The Fifth Element really opened my eyes, and the Resident Evil franchise was amazing. So definitely a mix of Milla Jovovich and The Rock is what I'm going for. People love chick fights. They love tough, empowered women. And there is a demand. People just don't know it."

transcribed by MMAMania.com...

7/16/14 4:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HandyDarsh
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/16/14 4:21 PM
ImTheSandMan
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KnowAnySailors - Chyna was the female version of The Rock. She took so many hoids, her clit looked like the anatomy a female Stretch Armstrong would have. Phone Post 3.0
I like a big clot bro, stop hating. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 4:23 PM
chilz
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought she wanted to be the female Fedor? lol... Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 4:24 PM
Porkchop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"One problem, The Rock didn't run from Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Cyborg
7/16/14 4:28 PM
lifeaftrprison
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would say more like the female Eric Roberts. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 4:29 PM
DragonWrath
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - "One problem, The Rock didn't run from Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Cyborg

vtfu and I think we're done here
7/16/14 4:35 PM
HandyDarsh
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yea and I wanna be the male version of Meryl Streep Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 5:01 PM
cecils_pupils

In before "Csn you smell what Rousey is cookin" jokes.

7/16/14 5:02 PM
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DragonWrath -
Porkchop - "One problem, The Rock didn't run from Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Cyborg

. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 5:03 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -
DragonWrath -

. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 5:03 PM
stevekt
700 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Porkchop - "One problem, The Rock didn't run from Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Cyborg
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT CYBORG SAYS! Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 5:04 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wants Fedor's babies

Wants to dominate MMA like Floyd dominates Boxing

Wants to be the female version of The Rock

she can accomplish this all under the right circumstances.

7/16/14 5:06 PM
VinnyTheChin
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm so glad she told me something I don't know yet. I feel enlightened. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 5:06 PM
Dangerfield

"There is a demand. People just don't know it." Awkward.

7/16/14 5:07 PM
Dangerfield

stevekt - 
Porkchop - "One problem, The Rock didn't run from Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Cyborg
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT CYBORG SAYS! Phone Post 3.0

This is really awesome haha :DDD. Well played sir
7/16/14 5:08 PM
Lyoto Drank Chris Weiners Pee
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

/thread Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 5:14 PM
Endowedwelter
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ron "DaRock" DaRousey. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 5:24 PM
ChaosOverkill
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/16/14 5:25 PM

Charisma Rousey how does it work? Expressing anger all the time is not charisma.

Could you imagine what kind of ridiculous diva Ronda would become if she has any Hollywood success? There would be assistants and interns institutionalized for nervous breakdowns.

7/16/14 5:58 PM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dream on.   the rock is a likeable guy that doesn't rub people wrong and act like a 12 year old with a chip on his shoulder.  the rock can act.   and agree 1000%, if ronda ever were to get that status (impossibru), she'd be so out of control with self entitlement and generally being shitty to good people.  some people can actually handle that life, she can't even handle a strikeforce interview without acting like a child

7/16/14 6:07 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I see Skinemax Black Scorpion sequels in her future. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 6:11 PM
jjchgo
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hate it when i feel embarrassed for other adults but i'm starting to feel embarrassed for ronda...
7/16/14 6:12 PM
Charizard
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not one shopped pic? Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 6:18 PM
The Sultan
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dangerfield - "There is a demand. People just don't know it." Awkward.

Glad im not the only one. Phone Post 3.0
7/16/14 6:19 PM
JonnyW
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steve Austin didn't asked to be released from the WWEso he could go sign with WCW.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.