UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Weird knee pain- only when kneeling on it

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/17/14 11:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shifter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone had this? I get a sharo stabbing/burning pain when the outside of my right knee makes contact with anything and I have weight on it.

Doesnt bother me at any other time, only in that situation.

Ive already given up getting onnmy knees ans smoking cock, so it isnt that.

Any suggestions? I am thinking something nerve related, but dont know how it might of originated. There was no 'starting event' of any kind.

Thanks Phone Post 3.0
7/17/14 11:50 PM
bighurtrocks
439 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are there any tacks on the floor? Phone Post 3.0
7/17/14 11:53 PM
UGCTT_Nightkap
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its gotta be something to do with BBC Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 12:07 AM
Ben Saunders
993 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Nightkap - Its gotta be something to do with BBC Phone Post 3.0
Diagnosis found.

Write uo the prescription! Lol Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 12:18 AM
theingcrowd
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you indian style or do you put weight on the knee caps? Is there and burning pain or numnbness below your knee at the same time? Does it hurt to walk/bear weight?

If indian style and you have shooting pain below the knee your peroneal nerve is irritated. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 12:34 AM
MrFluffyHippo
2311 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fluid build up. Use a 11/32" drill bit to drill just under the knee cap to relieve the pressure. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 12:58 AM
SmileyNY1985
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a similar problem got surgery for it its call Synovitis.. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 3:20 AM
CorranHorn
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not enough information for anyone to do anything but guess so far. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 1:00 PM
UGCTT_Nightkap
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Saunders -
UGCTT_Nightkap - Its gotta be something to do with BBC Phone Post 3.0
Diagnosis found.

Write uo the prescription! Lol Phone Post 3.0
I'd say use knee pads, or at least a pillow. I prefer the knee p....wait... Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 1:10 PM
Jason's Stooge

easedel - Meniscus related. Prolly some pieces floating around in there and pinching when you are applying pressure to it at that angle.

^this. pain when kneeling is a tell-tale sign. have had this issue since high school. if you can deal with that fucked up toothache in your knee feeling that comes and goes, theres no need for surgery, from what i have ascertained from internet research. google "meniscus surgery pointless" and you'll be either pleasantly surprised, or horrified. lol

7/20/14 1:22 PM
CoughSyrupOD
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrFluffyHippo - Fluid build up. Use a 11/32" drill bit to drill just under the knee cap to relieve the pressure. Phone Post 3.0

Some people will tell you to go to a doctor to get this done but as long as you drill perpendicular to the bursa with your knee at about 45* of flexion it hardly hurts at all.  I was experiencing symptoms just like yours and I had a buddy do mine in the garage and I was as good as new after about a day and a half.

7/20/14 1:32 PM
Jason's Stooge

^are you fucking kidding me? serious props if youre telling the truth. massive balls

7/20/14 1:35 PM
imkeithhernandez
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Osgood schlotters Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 1:39 PM
Khelso
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I train bjj and had a similar injury to you, mine was when I put pressure directly on the patellar tendon. I couldnt kneel on it at all for 3 months (felt like my knee was being skewered with a thick burning hot needle) and took another 3-5 months before I could put my full weight on it. Even then I had to place my knee on the ground and steadily increase pressure, any impact at all set me back weeks.

I had several MRIs (came back absolutely fine 2 times). Finally caught something on the 3rd one which was basically scar tissue that never healed properly.

Never got surgery and it still bothers me every time I train but it's manageable and at least I know I'm not training on a torn tendon/meniscus etc. It's just a sharp pain every now and then when I land on it too hard or at an angle. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 1:52 PM
CoughSyrupOD
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason's Stooge - 

^are you fucking kidding me? serious props if youre telling the truth. massive balls

Haha, sorry.  I saw Fluffy's post and thought it was funny.  I thought it was obvious, I am joking around.  Please don't spin a drill bit into your knee, you will seriously hurt yourself.

7/20/14 2:18 PM
The Topester
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had something like that happen a few years ago. Turned out to be MRSA in my knee. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:00 PM
Jason's Stooge

CoughSyrupOD - 
Jason's Stooge - 

Haha, sorry.  I saw Fluffy's post and thought it was funny.  I thought it was obvious, I am joking around.  Please don't spin a drill bit into your knee, you will seriously hurt yourself.

i either heard or read something once about an at home relief method similar to this. would never even consider it lol

7/20/14 9:46 PM
fuzzislipperz
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adam_RetreatHell - Cancer Phone Post 3.0
The bad AIDS, in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:06 PM
MercWaMouth85
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:20 PM
GenericAmerican
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have something similar, but only hurts when on a hard surface. Feels just like I'm kneeling on a rock. The first few times it happened, I even looked to see what I had knelt on, but there was nothing there. It's only if I rock forward a little while kneeling, so I just avoid doing that.
7/20/14 10:23 PM
creepymcfinger

Scar tissue Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 12:14 AM
reversal06
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bursitis. Would bet money on it. Have had it several times . Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 12:21 AM
youarewhatiswrong
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CoughSyrupOD - 
MrFluffyHippo - Fluid build up. Use a 11/32" drill bit to drill just under the knee cap to relieve the pressure. Phone Post 3.0

Some people will tell you to go to a doctor to get this done but as long as you drill perpendicular to the bursa with your knee at about 45* of flexion it hardly hurts at all.  I was experiencing symptoms just like yours and I had a buddy do mine in the garage and I was as good as new after about a day and a half.

This is funny. You guys are assholes.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.