UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Lesnar would mop the octagon with Fedor

7/18/14 7:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TFK Odins_Fleshlight
599 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And thats a fact. Fedor has nothing on Lesnara wrestling or striking. Lesnar would choke out Fedor like he choked out Carwin. All Fedor has crazy old cat lady sweaters and Sambo. What the fuck.. isnt sambo a dance for teh gheys

:-) Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 7:41 PM
Tossed_Salad
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like, in between rounds with mops and buckets?
Both men working side by side to clean the canvas for the next combatants. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 7:44 PM
Kind Sir
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tossed_Salad - Like, in between rounds with mops and buckets?
Both men working side by side to clean the canvas for the next combatants. Phone Post 3.0
Lol! Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 7:45 PM
Haadogei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well, if u wanna go beyond trolling to actual facts - Brock would put prime Igor Vovchanchyn in a body bag. That is just the hard truth, not me trolling.
7/18/14 7:47 PM
carcaju

Hahaha this will not end well! See you in a month when you thaw out homie!
7/18/14 8:02 PM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight
599 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet you pussys can vote me down enough to freeze me Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 8:08 PM
DaleJr88Fan
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFK Odins_Fleshlight - I bet you pussys can vote me down enough to freeze me Phone Post 3.0
LOL I've already used my mud vote today, but I'll toss you a VTFD tomorrow! Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 8:10 PM
EvilMaster

Seeing a thread like this on the mighty underground forum, makes my evil heart sad. :(
7/18/14 8:11 PM
TheEssence
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know what OP is doing here. I know about certain threads on the OG. VTFU!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 8:13 PM
OCMikey
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree with OP. He knows his MMA. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 8:26 PM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight

DaleJr88Fan -
TFK Odins_Fleshlight - I bet you pussys can vote me down enough to freeze me Phone Post 3.0
LOL I've already used my mud vote today, but I'll toss you a VTFD tomorrow! Phone Post 3.0
THANK YOU Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 8:28 PM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight

TheEssence - I know what OP is doing here. I know about certain threads on the OG. VTFU!!! Phone Post 3.0
NNNOOOOOOO FAGGIT Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 8:28 PM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight

OCMikey - I agree with OP. He knows his MMA. Phone Post 3.0
SEE!!! Anyone who says Fedor stands a chance against Lesnar is trolling Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 8:34 PM
Forrest Spliffn

So this is still life in 2014 eh? Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 8:37 PM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight

Nah Dude Fk That - wait brock lesnar, the dude who got submitted by mir and raped by cain and overeem?

the one who blatantly ducked JDS?

the one who ran back to WWE because MMA was way too tough?

o
Quit fuckin trolling Art Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 8:38 PM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight

Forrest Spliffn - So this is still life in 2014 eh? Phone Post 3.0
Look whos talking... the fag with the Forrest Griffin name... Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 8:46 PM
Galanis
914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor would destroy Lesnar worse than Zulu. Now, in the past, in the future. Sorry you didn't get into MMA until a year or two ago, kid. One day, you'll understand what you're seeing when you watch fights (hopefully), and notice the extreme discrepancy between the two. Brock was merely a strong, athletic wrestler with OK ground and pound.. for about 2 years. Fedor dominated the division for a decade, displaying a multi faceted game and skills that left even his fellow top fighters with their jaw dropped. You have no idea how great Fedor was.

7/18/14 8:49 PM
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much

Styles make fights and I always favored Brock in the match. I like Fedor but he would have problems with a wrestler of Brock's size. Would be awesome if the fight ever did happen. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 8:56 PM
Detective Morgan

You're 5 years late on this thread sir Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 9:41 PM
McSlugga

Odin, I actually agree..

I don't know if it's consider an NC though when a fighter (Fedor) gets tossed out of the cage though, I've never seen it, here I'd think we'd see it several times..

I'm voting you down tomorrow though, I agree with you but I don't like that you made a thread putting this actuality on blast... It's not good for MMA , these things are better kept secret for the growth of the sport.. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 9:43 PM
LeaTher_fAcE

Brock could definitely, i see one problem, everytime he thinks he's about to get hit in his face he turns half his body away and damn near turtles, and god forbid he gets hit, he definitely could pull a w lesnar vs mir 2 style tho Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 10:03 PM
Hate420
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Odin, you're too cool of a dude to vote down...but man you're either trolling, drunk, high....or a mix if the 3. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 10:06 PM
CurtisTheConqueror
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This can't be real. What's you motive OP? Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 10:08 PM
Sadyv

Brock's biggest wins are over Frank "The Turtle" Mir and a 105 year old LHW who hadn't fought in a year and a half before stepping in against Lesnar.

Fedor smashed and rag dolled a prime Heath Herring, Lesnar could only lay on top of an over the hill, physically shot Herring for a decision.
7/18/14 10:37 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Nah Dude Fk That - wait brock lesnar, the dude who got submitted by mir and raped by cain and overeem?

the one who blatantly ducked JDS?

the one who ran back to WWE because MMA was way too tough?

o
Don't forget 'guy who cant handle being hit in the face.'

And of course 'guy that uses break dance move to retreat.'

Lol OP is on bath salts. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.