7/18/14 11:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ricoricoramos
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op you are a fag biscuit Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:27 PM
OUTCOLD
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP should stick to pretending to be a biker on the OG
7/18/14 11:32 PM
quality

In Fedor's defense, a lot of people on this site jerk off to those cat lady sweaters.

I remember when I was a kid, people use to make fun of the Russians at school because of their "progressive" fashion sense.
7/18/14 11:56 PM
Mutant
572 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/19/14 12:41 AM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight - And thats a fact. Fedor has nothing on Lesnara wrestling or striking. Lesnar would choke out Fedor like he choked out Carwin. All Fedor has crazy old cat lady sweaters and Sambo. What the fuck.. isnt sambo a dance for teh gheys

:-) Phone Post 3.0

And to think I thought we were Bros No more rapey rapey for you.  Phone Post 3.0

7/19/14 12:53 AM
newtotheinterweb

Lesnar never reacted well to getting punched in the face and fedor would have punched I'm the face hard. Every time Brock got punched he tried to hide. With fedor I doubt he would have found anywhere to hide. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 1:20 AM
RyannVonDoom

Sadyv - Brock's biggest wins are over Frank "The Turtle" Mir and a 105 year old LHW who hadn't fought in a year and a half before stepping in against Lesnar.

Fedor smashed and rag dolled a prime Heath Herring, Lesnar could only lay on top of an over the hill, physically shot Herring for a decision.
Physically shot? He was in great shape for thatfight. He also got eye poked by doucheliotta. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 1:21 AM
OCMikey
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone that says Fedor would win has no idea what they're talking about Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 1:36 AM
AgedCaviar
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A motivated BJ Penn walks through both. I'd like to see a prime BJ vs a prime Tyson (with six months of sprawl training, of course). Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 4:03 AM
AgedCaviar
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tossed_Salad - Like, in between rounds with mops and buckets?
Both men working side by side to clean the canvas for the next combatants. Phone Post 3.0
This is exactly why I am a fan of one of the fighters and not the other. I'm sure Fedor would mop a cage side by side with Lesnar for the sake of the combatants. Lesnar would need a huge payday to even consider doing it, IMO. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 5:25 AM
Richard Tuck
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AgedCaviar - 
Tossed_Salad - Like, in between rounds with mops and buckets?
Both men working side by side to clean the canvas for the next combatants. Phone Post 3.0
This is exactly why I am a fan of one of the fighters and not the other. I'm sure Fedor would mop a cage side by side with Lesnar for the sake of the combatants. Lesnar would need a huge payday to even consider doing it, IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly, one guy is a capitalist and one guy is a commie.

USA!
UFC!
USA!
UFC!
7/19/14 5:27 AM
CapnKindBud

Brock couldn't take a punch. That's too bad because he would have been great . Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 9:01 AM
Blipty_Blurred
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP's greatest peice of work EVER!! He has obviously been putting alot of thought into this thread.....like, for the past 7 years. Give him credit and praise for this masterpiece.
Good job and keep posting great topics!!

Waiting for OP to make epic mom joke. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 9:07 AM
KO1
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The same Brock that got out-struck by Randy, tapped out by Mir and covered up for dear life against Carwin and Cain?

Sure, buddy. Sure.
7/19/14 9:26 AM
Richard Tuck
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KO1 - The same Brock that got out-struck by Randy, tapped out by Mir and covered up for dear life against Carwin and Cain?

Sure, buddy. Sure.
Brock fought all 4 and beat 3 unlike Fedor Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 9:38 AM
someonestolemysocks
530 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFK Odins_Fleshlight -
DaleJr88Fan -
TFK Odins_Fleshlight - I bet you pussys can vote me down enough to freeze me Phone Post 3.0
LOL I've already used my mud vote today, but I'll toss you a VTFD tomorrow! Phone Post 3.0
THANK YOU Phone Post 3.0
VTFU to balance it out Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 1:03 PM
Hate420
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OCMikey - Anyone that says Fedor would win has no idea what they're talking about Phone Post 3.0
Lol, silly 12ers. If only you experienced Fedor in his prime. It was a beautiful thing. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 2:01 PM
LeaTher_fAcE

Hate420 -
OCMikey - Anyone that says Fedor would win has no idea what they're talking about Phone Post 3.0
Lol, silly 12ers. If only you experienced Fedor in his prime. It was a beautiful thing. Phone Post 3.0
As a 14er... fedor was the last person you wanted standing infront of you in a ring back in his prime Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 8:08 PM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFK_digthisbigcrux -

and Fedor was going to make you a nice TFK style Pirozhki...

I'm so conflicted right now......my cursor is hovering around the VD button but I can't seem to do it..

I can't even blame it on drunkeness as Odin doesn't drink. 

My TFK kin...

Hows yer cock Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 8:08 PM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight
614 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -
Nah Dude Fk That - wait brock lesnar, the dude who got submitted by mir and raped by cain and overeem?

the one who blatantly ducked JDS?

the one who ran back to WWE because MMA was way too tough?

o
Don't forget 'guy who cant handle being hit in the face.'

And of course 'guy that uses break dance move to retreat.'

Lol OP is on bath salts. Phone Post 3.0
Bath sslts are amazing!!!

Just like your dads tight asshole Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 8:11 PM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight

OUTCOLD - OP should stick to pretending to be a biker on the OG
I should probably stop watching so much Sons of Anarchy...

Hey, ask your brother how his cock is. He bruised it... slamming it into my tight assssshole Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 8:12 PM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight

Mutant -
TFK Odins_Fleshlight - And thats a fact. Fedor has nothing on Lesnara wrestling or striking. Lesnar would choke out Fedor like he choked out Carwin. All Fedor has crazy old cat lady sweaters and Sambo. What the fuck.. isnt sambo a dance for teh gheys

:-) Phone Post 3.0

And to think I thought we were Bros No more rapey rapey for you.  Phone Post 3.0

Hey now... howd sre you and your ol lady? Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 8:12 PM
TFK Odins_Fleshlight

Blipty_Blurred - OP's greatest peice of work EVER!! He has obviously been putting alot of thought into this thread.....like, for the past 7 years. Give him credit and praise for this masterpiece.
Good job and keep posting great topics!!

Waiting for OP to make epic mom joke. Phone Post 3.0
Youre mom is nice Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.