UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> My wife agreed to same room sex

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/18/14 11:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SoupCan
913 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

These things always seem like a good idea and you jack off and clear your mind. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:14 PM
FETT_Loadin76
1464 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - And people are against gay marriage when we have some douche trying to get his wifes blessing to bang another woman Phone Post 3.0

it's a sacred union goddamnit!

7/18/14 11:17 PM
Kenny Blankenship
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IgnorantDeadline - Anyone else remember the story of the guy who agreed to couple swap and then cried as his wife was being smashed the fuck out by some dude and he was being consolled whilst crying by said dudes wife?

Lmao.

Good times.

That will be you op.
That shit was hard to read lol. Poor guy. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:27 PM
Sprawl'n'Stall
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dos Huevos Gigante - Yeah, don't do it.

It's clearly awkward for her.

Just kidding. Shove her face in that snatch.

I LOL at that last line haha
7/18/14 11:28 PM
jackbone
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YeahButNotInTheEyes - I don't get it, you want another guy to bust nuts looking at your wife's tits while you watch his dick? Phone Post 3.0
Haha not exactly man....I have no desire to see anyone's nuts.....I don't know it's a thrill thing...having someone watching...my end goal is really to just see my wife with another chick Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:31 PM
VinegarStrokes
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clattymine - 
jackbone - 
IgnorantDeadline - Anyone else remember the story of the guy who agreed to couple swap and then cried as his wife was being smashed the fuck out by some dude and he was being consolled whilst crying by said dudes wife?

Lmao.

Good times.

That will be you op.
No swapping. No way are we doing that shit. Orgy? Eh maybe... Phone Post 3.0

So is an orgy your end game? Or your wife to get it on with another chick? Cuckhold?

What is same room sex going to lead to?

I think he wants his wife to watch him take another dude to pound town?

7/18/14 11:31 PM
rustyshakleford
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The easiest route to a threesome is the sweet cocaine and a hot tub.
Even easier if one of the girls is a hooker.....
This was told to me by some old school pimp Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:35 PM
jackbone
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Becker - And people are against gay marriage when we have some douche trying to get his wifes blessing to bang another woman Phone Post 3.0
I'm not against anything. It's not about me slam pigging some random broad. Truth be told I have no real desire to fuck another woman. I shouldnt have said thst. Seeing my wife with one wouldn't hurt though. There is nothing wrong with being around other sexual couples geeze...You guys make it sound like I am trying to get a BBC rammed up my wife's ass or something while I run around the room clapping and screaming "fuck her dead in the ass man!!!! Woohoo!!!" Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:38 PM
jackbone

The Tiger Man - The fantasy is better than the reality. I'm a marriage counsellor what to guess how many of my swinger clients stay married? Phone Post 3.0
Please elaborate....is it jealousy that kills the marriage? Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:39 PM
Jack Carter
1142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hurricane Hasan - I don't see the allure in fucking your wife in the same room while another guys fucks his... Phone Post 3.0

This. That poor woman

7/18/14 11:40 PM
RogansRoachClips
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jackbone -
YeahButNotInTheEyes - I don't get it, you want another guy to bust nuts looking at your wife's tits while you watch his dick? Phone Post 3.0
Haha not exactly man....I have no desire to see anyone's nuts.....I don't know it's a thrill thing...having someone watching...my end goal is really to just see my wife with another chick Phone Post 3.0
Dude.. Just tell your woman that. You might be surprised. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:40 PM
jackbone

Jack Carter -
Hurricane Hasan - I don't see the allure in fucking your wife in the same room while another guys fucks his... Phone Post 3.0

This. That poor woman

Have you guys ever stopped to think that not everyone is like you? We all enjoy different things. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:41 PM
Elhoffo
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The OG is giving some good advice today , don't do it OP. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:42 PM
RogansRoachClips
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jackbone -
Aaron Becker - And people are against gay marriage when we have some douche trying to get his wifes blessing to bang another woman Phone Post 3.0
I'm not against anything. It's not about me slam pigging some random broad. Truth be told I have no real desire to fuck another woman. I shouldnt have said thst. Seeing my wife with one wouldn't hurt though. There is nothing wrong with being around other sexual couples geeze...You guys make it sound like I am trying to get a BBC rammed up my wife's ass or something while I run around the room clapping and screaming "fuck her dead in the ass man!!!! Woohoo!!!" Phone Post 3.0
Well... Now that you asked... Yes I think that is a real possibility. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:46 PM
akira323
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its all fun and games until the other dude pulls out his giant thick hog and you see your wifes eyes light up when he rams it down her throat and screws her into bolivia. all while his girl just looks over at him jack ramming your girl the whole time not even feeling you inside her.

unless your into that kind of thing of course. then hell yeah bro, go for it!
Vindell
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMO Married couples that are even at the point of seriously considering it are already doomed to fail.
Vinnie G
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jackbone -
That last line is the funniest thing I've read today. Godspeed man. Hope you outlast the other guy. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:47 PM
jackbone

Well fuck.....now you fucker gave me thinking.....I don't usually second guess myself but maybe some doors shouldn't be opened? Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:48 PM
jackbone

That was supposed to say " fuckers got me thinking" Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:50 PM
Blueyevil
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You do this type of shit when you are single. Not with your wife.

7/18/14 11:52 PM
Jack Carter
1142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jackbone - 
Jack Carter -

This. That poor woman

Have you guys ever stopped to think that not everyone is like you? We all enjoy different things. Phone Post 3.0

I hear ya.

What does your wife enjoy?

7/18/14 11:56 PM
Jack Carter

jackbone - Well fuck.....now you fucker gave me thinking.....I don't usually second guess myself but maybe some doors shouldn't be opened? Phone Post 3.0

The last thing you want to open is the cellar door to your wife's sexuality. Once you bust that open, you might not be able to put the beast back in and one day you come home early to find some big dude gorilla fucking her, making her scream in ways you never have.

Keep that cellar door locked.

7/18/14 11:56 PM
esque
937 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"My wife agreed to same room sex" sounds like a Blink 182 song. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:57 PM
3 Sided Square
699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jackbone - You guys really think it's a bad idea even if we don't swap? We've been married 10 years and still live each other. Actually more now than ever. Phone Post 3.0

This is adorable.

This is how it will end. You won't swap that day. Your wife will eventually end up messing around with the other woman though. The catch is it will be at some later date at their house and the other husband will be the one who gets the show.
7/18/14 11:58 PM
jackbone

Gotta get some sleep but I'll talk to my wife in the morning and see what she thinks......I would never do anything to harm our marriage. Just trying to spice things up. I'll keep you posted in this thread......if it does happen...pics will be forthcoming.... that other couple..not my wife Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.