UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> My wife agreed to same room sex

7/18/14 11:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
esque
495 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"My wife agreed to same room sex" sounds like a Blink 182 song. Phone Post 3.0
7/18/14 11:57 PM
3 Sided Square
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jackbone - You guys really think it's a bad idea even if we don't swap? We've been married 10 years and still live each other. Actually more now than ever. Phone Post 3.0

This is adorable.

This is how it will end. You won't swap that day. Your wife will eventually end up messing around with the other woman though. The catch is it will be at some later date at their house and the other husband will be the one who gets the show.
7/18/14 11:58 PM
jackbone
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta get some sleep but I'll talk to my wife in the morning and see what she thinks......I would never do anything to harm our marriage. Just trying to spice things up. I'll keep you posted in this thread......if it does happen...pics will be forthcoming.... that other couple..not my wife Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 12:02 AM
NFABeeJay
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is fucking in the same room at thing??

Just tell your wife that you want her to bang another chick and you won't touch.

If you do wanna touch then you have to 100% expect the other guy to touch yours. You think he's gonna watch his wife have a 3some and not jump in?? lol Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 12:03 AM
NFABeeJay
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jackbone - Gotta get some sleep but I'll talk to my wife in the morning and see what she thinks......I would never do anything to harm our marriage. Just trying to spice things up. I'll keep you posted in this thread......if it does happen...pics will be forthcoming.... that other couple..not my wife Phone Post 3.0
And like the others said. Why do you need to spice things up when things are "better than ever" with you two? Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 12:07 AM
3 Sided Square
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You mentioned earlier that it was a "being watched" thing. Why not start off with some "risk of being caught" stuff instead where it's just you two and see if that fulfills the thrill part.

It just seems like such a massive jump ahead in the thrill seeking part. Smoke some weed before OD'ing on heroin.
7/19/14 12:07 AM
gabemadrid
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't do it. What you have is special with your wife. It's one thing if it's some slut you just bang and don't care about. If I was married or serious about a chick I'm the one who pleases her no one else. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 12:09 AM
Poleeko
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My ex and I had another chick once. She was devastated and hurt for days from watching me plow that girl. Don't do it. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 12:13 AM
someonestolemysocks
341 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - 
IgnorantDeadline - Anyone else remember the story of the guy who agreed to couple swap and then cried as his wife was being smashed the fuck out by some dude and he was being consolled whilst crying by said dudes wife?

Lmao.

Good times.

That will be you op.
Yea. Was that an oger or just posted here? Phone Post 3.0

I came across it and posted 

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2250380/Be-prepared-to-read-about-the-biggest-beta-ever/

7/19/14 1:55 AM
RayRaysFunhouse
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP will be divorced soon.
Getting solid advice and trying to justify his horrible line of thinking. Hope you don't have kids, OP, she will have full custody once she tells the court you forced her to fuck in front of strangers.

If it's just a thrill of being watched, put on a show on a cam site. Then there could be hundreds of people watching you and no chance your wife leaves you for another dude in the room. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 2:03 AM
SLOtownG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking troll. He's been here 4 days.
7/19/14 2:08 AM
Fedorthedrummer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kenny Blankenship -
IgnorantDeadline - Anyone else remember the story of the guy who agreed to couple swap and then cried as his wife was being smashed the fuck out by some dude and he was being consolled whilst crying by said dudes wife?

Lmao.

Good times.

That will be you op.
That shit was hard to read lol. Poor guy. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah that is some depressing shit, but still pretty funny. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 2:10 AM
beerbelly
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you do go the threesome route, follow some basic rule s to prevent jealousy like pay a little more attention to the wife, don't kiss the other girl on the lips, and no vaginal penetration. This greatly reduces the chance of jealousy. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 2:22 AM
lets get dangerous
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Poleeko - My ex and I had another chick once. She was devastated and hurt for days from watching me plow that girl. Don't do it. Phone Post 3.0
My wife and I banged another girl when we first met. Actually it was her best friend. It took me three weeks to make it happen. She was ok until I busted in her friend then she cried. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 2:26 AM
sfish4862
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - 
jackbone - 
Jack Carter -
Hurricane Hasan - I don't see the allure in fucking your wife in the same room while another guys fucks his... Phone Post 3.0

This. That poor woman

Have you guys ever stopped to think that not everyone is like you? We all enjoy different things. Phone Post 3.0

I hear ya.

What does your wife enjoy?

Lol

BOOM
7/19/14 2:34 AM
NFABeeJay

lets get dangerous -
Poleeko - My ex and I had another chick once. She was devastated and hurt for days from watching me plow that girl. Don't do it. Phone Post 3.0
My wife and I banged another girl when we first met. Actually it was her best friend. It took me three weeks to make it happen. She was ok until I busted in her friend then she cried. Phone Post 3.0
You nutted in her friend?? hahaha. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that was stupid. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 2:41 AM
Drummeryan

Divorce. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 2:42 AM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

It's a good idea, until your next argument when she mentions how much bigger his dick is than yours. Can you really live with that?
7/19/14 2:59 AM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Why would anybody ever want to watch another man fuck their wife. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 3:28 AM
YeahButNotInTheEyes
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Why would anybody ever want to watch another man fuck their wife. Phone Post 3.0
No idea, man. I could understand showing her off and going out in public when she's dressed slutty, blue balling every guy she walks past and I'm just like, yeah. That's mine tonight.

But fuck whoring her out, I guess I'm the minority that doesn't get off from watching my girlfriend have sex with anyone else but me. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 3:33 AM
garrote
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't read shit yet, but in.

Butt in. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 3:37 AM
random_muppett
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SLOtownG - Fucking troll. He's been here 4 days.
I want to believe. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 3:51 AM
Jambo888
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she's hoping to see you suck some dick

7/19/14 4:05 AM
ThePrinceThatWasPromised
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - 
jackbone - Well fuck.....now you fucker gave me thinking.....I don't usually second guess myself but maybe some doors shouldn't be opened? Phone Post 3.0

The last thing you want to open is the cellar door to your wife's sexuality. Once you bust that open, you might not be able to put the beast back in and one day you come home early to find some big dude gorilla fucking her, making her scream in ways you never have.

Keep that cellar door locked.

This. 

Basically reading from the Necronomicon 

7/19/14 5:07 AM
Kurt86
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are really dropping the ball..

Where are the fucking pics you faggot?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.