UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> My wife agreed to same room sex

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/19/14 5:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NFABeeJay
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slo ko -
IgnorantDeadline - Anyone else remember the story of the guy who agreed to couple swap and then cried as his wife was being smashed the fuck out by some dude and he was being consolled whilst crying by said dudes wife?

Lmao.

Good times.

That will be you op.
Not sure if you're talking about a story I told as told to me by two of my best friends (one of the guys and one of the girls involved).

It was the couple swap where they agreed to fuck in different, adjacent rooms. My buddy busted immediately and his half of the deal passed out. Then he had to listen as his girlfriend of 11 years got pounded across the hallway off and on for six hours.

That story? Phone Post 3.0
That's brutal Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 5:55 AM
NFABeeJay
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slo ko -
IgnorantDeadline - Anyone else remember the story of the guy who agreed to couple swap and then cried as his wife was being smashed the fuck out by some dude and he was being consolled whilst crying by said dudes wife?

Lmao.

Good times.

That will be you op.
Not sure if you're talking about a story I told as told to me by two of my best friends (one of the guys and one of the girls involved).

It was the couple swap where they agreed to fuck in different, adjacent rooms. My buddy busted immediately and his half of the deal passed out. Then he had to listen as his girlfriend of 11 years got pounded across the hallway off and on for six hours.

Where did it go from there? Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 5:56 AM
Zanzoken
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lets get dangerous -
Poleeko - My ex and I had another chick once. She was devastated and hurt for days from watching me plow that girl. Don't do it. Phone Post 3.0
My wife and I banged another girl when we first met. Actually it was her best friend. It took me three weeks to make it happen. She was ok until I busted in her friend then she cried. Phone Post 3.0
Always finish with the home team, bro Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 6:02 AM
slo ko
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NFABeeJay -
slo ko -

Lmao.

Good times.

That will be you op.

Buddy and girlfriend broke up. Married couple probably moved along to their next swap. No clue, but they are as happy as ever. I'm actually seeing them in September. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 6:07 AM
NFABeeJay

slo ko -
NFABeeJay -
slo ko -

Lmao.

Good times.

That will be you op.

Buddy and girlfriend broke up. Married couple probably moved along to their next swap. No clue, but they are as happy as ever. I'm actually seeing them in September. Phone Post 3.0
"They" meaning your buddy and his ex? Did they get back together or did you mean they are just happy now in general? Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 6:32 AM
6ULDV8
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't see you two growing old together.

Just saying.

7/19/14 6:50 AM
Dogo
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife and I are always in the same room when we have sex. I just don't see how else we'd do it.

Also, I NEED to read that thread about the guy crying and being consoled, someone please link that shit.
7/19/14 6:57 AM
slo ko
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's no bigger piece of shit than this website right now.

I can't even paste text from the app, and Safari keeps crashing because of the cock sucking ads. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 6:59 AM
slo ko

I was attempting to tell you the entire story, NFABeeJay. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:04 AM
slo ko

The married couple is happy as ever. They are who I'm going to see. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:07 AM
slo ko

Here's the story. Names changed to protect the potatoes involved. Also, composed on my phone, so forgive spelling and grammar.

Both Josh and Amber, and Brian and Mandi had been together about the same amount of time; over 10 years.

Josh and Amber were married with two kids. Brian and Mandi were engaged with no kids.

Amber and Brian were good friends of mine who I'd met at work. I was, and still am closer to Amber. In fact I'm using their spare car and basement bedroom when I go back to visit my parents this summer.

Let me describe the chicks. Amber is tall and sexy. A bit of a butter face, but only cuz her body is so banging. It's like when a 10 stands next to an 8 and makes the 8 look like a 5. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:08 AM
slo ko

Mandi is 100% sexy. If she has any flaw it's that she's quiet to the point of coming off as sneaky.

Both guys overran their coverage in terms of their girl's looks. That's all I'll say.

Anyway. I had to listen for years to Brian tell me how bad he wanted Amber. It pissed me off at a point because Mandi seemed so perfect. Plus he just became annoying. To his credit he was most vocal when we were all at a party and Amber was dressed in a way that made everyone want Amber.

I didn't know Amber and Josh had swapped until Brian told me. Apparently Josh brought it up in jest to Brian when they were drunk. That planted seeds that Brian was all too quick to water.

Brian couldn't wait to tell me all about the plan and Mandi didn't take a ton of convincing. Like I said - sneaky bitch. I admit to being a bit jealous at all the fine trim being shared around. But I wholly reject the sharing concept. Anyway...

Game day was a house party at Josh and Amber's. Once everyone else left, the happy couples paired up and said goodnight to one another.

Details from this point are provided by Brian. He and Amber took the room across the hall from Josh and Mandi. He got her naked and everything looked as good as imagined. They fucked. Then maybe 7 minutes after they entered the room he busts. She rolls away from him and falls asleep. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:10 AM
slo ko

The house is really quiet. He hears muffled talking coming from Josh and Mandi's room. Then silence. Then Mandi moaning. Then talking. Then the bedroom door. Then the bathroom door. Then the bedroom door again. Then talking. Then silence. Then Mandi moaning.

This goes on absolutely all night. "I couldn't handle it, man,". Brian would later tell me.

He stuck it out like a trooper, periodically trying to wake Amber for an encore. No luck.

Brian never got over it, and after a tumultuous 3 months he and Mandi called it quits.

My armchair psych take: they probably wouldn't have lasted anyway if he was so willing to trade her off for some strange. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:11 AM
slo ko

Damn. What a pain in the ass this site is being.

Anyway. There's your story. FINALLY Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:31 AM
The Principal
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tip; just the tip. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:32 AM
Dogo
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They weren't going to last. He was just looking for a way to bang Amber, and was willing to trade Mandi to make it happen. Then when he realized his girl was getting the MUCH better deal he couldn't handle it.

And Amber wasn't really sleeping. She just threw him a bone getting him off once. Then he wasn't good enough for another go so she faked sleep all night.
7/19/14 7:40 AM
NFABeeJay

slo ko - Damn. What a pain in the ass this site is being.

Anyway. There's your story. FINALLY Phone Post 3.0
VTFU for the story.

Just reading and imagining me in that ordeal gets me kinda pissed. haha FUCK THAT!! Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 8:21 AM
SaintMike
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man on man. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 8:23 AM
SaintMike
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hahaha supposed to say man oh man, I think I've outed myself. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 8:27 AM
Erocks
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sort of did this. More in line with what you are hoping for though.

Wasn't planned, but came about more as a byproduct of a marriage that was already over, drugs and alcohol. Didn't cause the end of the marriage, but looking back was a sign.

We went to a strip club, not an uncommon thing for us at all. I'm not sure if we went with or just ran into one other couple we knew, but doesn't really matter. They were with a couple we didn't know. Had a 1/4 oz of blow between the two of us. The strip club was a byob establishment.

We were all pretty tuned up and having a good time. Somewhere in there I noticed wife chatting up the wife we'd just met. Didn't think anything of that, but eventually she came over to me and said she wanted to fuck the wife. I was definitely not opposed to this, so I encouraged her to make it happen.

I don't recall how it worked out, but somehow it did. The other guy was a little hesitant I could tell, but he must have given in to the desire to see his woman dyking out, bc at 4am we were walking to a neighboring hotel, where I secured a room.

We had a beer and the girls ended up going to the bathroom at some point. They called us and when we got there they were in their panties making out a little. Feeling each other's tits. The other wife was a little self conscious, but had no reason to be. A slight butterface I guess, but nice body.

They moved to the bed and the other guy and I sat in chairs while they got freaky. I remember one thing vividly and that is the ex bent over in front of me eating the other girl out. Her pussy right in front of my face. That was pretty hot.

The other guy kept wanting to break up the action or jump in or something, which was pissing me off. I told him here we were with the chance of a lifetime and not to fuck it up which slowed him down.

They went on for a while. Eventually we were balls deep in our own wives. I don't know about them, but at that point I wasnt paying attention to them. Obviously knew they were fucking but I wasn't watching intently.

They were done after awhile and left. I remember it being a little awkward, but oh well. After that the ex and I banged more, drank more, snorted more, and called for a cab ride home.

Not a bad experience and really no immediate or delayed repercussions. I left her later that year, but this had nothing to do with it. I'm glad I took advantage of that time, because I was able to do some things that I wouldn't have with a woman I actually wanted to remain married to. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 8:29 AM
FABombDropper
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I'm assuming you have a dude with a wife all picked out. How did you choose the dude? Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 8:30 AM
OmgItsTheWams
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IgnorantDeadline - Anyone else remember the story of the guy who agreed to couple swap and then cried as his wife was being smashed the fuck out by some dude and he was being consolled whilst crying by said dudes wife?

Lmao.

Good times.

That will be you op.

does this thread still exist?

7/19/14 8:32 AM
Stronghold
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude, if you are pressuring your WIFE into group sex, you probably need to get a divorce. Obviously YOU are not happy being monagomous and she is. Well, she was, probably not now with you ketting know she is inadaquate.

You didn't marry that kinda gal I guess.
7/19/14 8:44 AM
slo ko

Dogo - They weren't going to last. He was just looking for a way to bang Amber, and was willing to trade Mandi to make it happen. Then when he realized his girl was getting the MUCH better deal he couldn't handle it.

And Amber wasn't really sleeping. She just threw him a bone getting him off once. Then he wasn't good enough for another go so she faked sleep all night.
Josh? Is that you? Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 8:55 AM
slo ko

Good story, erocks Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.