UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> My wife agreed to same room sex

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/20/14 8:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Sultan
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jackbone - You guys really think it's a bad idea even if we don't swap? We've been married 10 years and still live each other. Actually more now than ever. Phone Post 3.0
Its a horrible idea.

All sounds like fun and games until the inthinkable happens. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:05 PM
Poleeko
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it isn't broke, don't fix it. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:25 PM
jasonhightower
748 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just don't see the benefit of it.  OP, do you really get turned on by this?  If so, why?

7/20/14 9:25 PM
NFABeeJay
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I love my wife more now than I ever have but I wish I could fuck another chick."

lol Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 3:22 AM
akira323
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why not just screw a hooker to keep ur head straight like most normal dudes. why fuck your wifes head up too if she not into it
7/22/14 3:54 AM
nickgjj

ausgepicht - This thread shows the overwhelming insecurity that a typical OGer has. I didn't know it was this bad.

Open relationships whether soft swapping or more can actually save marriages. Funny how many people here have shitty marriages that are falling apart, yet are doling out advice to the OP!
Wtf is the point of being married then? Get a divorce and fuck who you want. If not then apparently you're staying for the security or money. Either way you're fucked and there is no return Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 4:04 AM
beerbelly
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

supercan - My wife and I have threesomes regularly. I have knowledge. Phone Post 3.0
Go on....... Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 4:16 AM
NiteProwleR
1691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. Go to dollar store
2. Buy ruler
3. Tell us how big other man is.
4. Watch your vote count soar.
7/22/14 7:49 AM
Akston
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IgnorantDeadline - Anyone else remember the story of the guy who agreed to couple swap and then cried as his wife was being smashed the fuck out by some dude and he was being consolled whilst crying by said dudes wife?

Lmao.

Good times.

That will be you op.
Yup Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 7:51 AM
Akston
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoupCan - These things always seem like a good idea and you jack off and clear your mind. Phone Post 3.0
This applies to so many things Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 7:54 AM
Akston

jackbone -
The Tiger Man - The fantasy is better than the reality. I'm a marriage counsellor what to guess how many of my swinger clients stay married? Phone Post 3.0
Please elaborate....is it jealousy that kills the marriage? Phone Post 3.0
Being around some dude opens the gate for them to fuck regularly, and then that other guy from work she's wondered about, and the guy from the mall, and her old buddy

You are opening pandoras vagina Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 7:55 AM
Akston

cripplersc - Dude if your wife is uncomfortable with it don't force it on her. I've seen it happen a few times that once theyre turned out shit goes down hill. Also if youre doing same room sex you better be pounding your wife out harder and longer than the other guy. If not shes going to get curious about some strange.Here's the usual scenario
1.Husband pressures wife into 3some
2. Wife actually enjoys 3some
3. Wife considers it a favor that she let you have a 3some with another broad
4. Wife wants mfm 3some
5. You reluctantly agree to this because happy wife happy life
6. During said 3some other dude has a bigger dick than you and is plowing the shit out of your wife harder than you ever did
7. Now she's completely turned out. She's sneaking behind your back fucking the 3some guy or dyking it out with random chicks.
8. Then her next fantasy will be having you sit in a corner while she gets plowed by a BBC.
9. You see the BBC that's about to enter your wife and stroke your dick while sobbing in the corner with the thought of what have I done going through your head
10. Fights start for no reason, the whole freaky sex things get thrown in the argument even though it isn't related. Next thing you know you're divorced.

Don't do it OP.

A former "bull" Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 7:56 AM
NastyChase
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why not just bang your wife on a cam site so ppl can watch. Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 7:56 AM
Akston

RayRaysFunhouse - He quickly snatched up the items in the tray and skittered away.  His stomach was still paining him.  He had to get into his seat and get to sleep to forget about everything.  As quick as possible.
          The corridor that lead to the plane was longer than anticipated.  Finally he made it to the end, where a trampy flight attendant stood.  He pushed past her and found his seat.  Just as his ass hit the cushion, his stomach groaned violently.  His abdomen tensed.  Swear to god, any second his asshole would explode.  He needed a bathroom.
          Frantically crossing his fingers, he searched for a shitter.  Down the aisle, past a few old-timers, he found it.  Vacant.  Within seconds, his cheeks were on the cold seat, pants at his ankles, sweat running in streams down his soaked forehead.  What he had been needing, wanting, but fearing... happened.
          A condom snaked out of his asshole quickly, followed by another, and were splattered with hot shit.  His stomach compressed harshly as crap sputtered out, bathing the coke filled rubbers in greasy mess.  He gripped the sides of the tiny aero-john and let his bowels empty.  Another tube of coke fell on top of the steaming mess spurting out of him.  The overpriced airport food went through him quickly.  He was done after a few final afterspurts.
          How would he get those fucking condoms out of there?  Three of them were outside of his stomach, outside of the safety he needed them to be.  Three-quarters of his previous stomach contents were covered in thick diarrhea in an airplane latrine directly below his ass.  He wiped and stood up.  The stench was overwhelming.
          He looked into the bowl at the damage below.  No  way could he get that coke back without getting filthy.  He reached for the toilet paper and received all of it available: two squares.
          He had to do the unmentionable.  For the drugs.  For the money.
          Exasperated, he stared at the bowl.  He dropped the paltry two squares to the floor and breathed deep, sucking in his own stench.  His hand hovered over the steaming hole, wavering before it dropped.  His fingers plunged into the murky water and searched frenzied for one of the condoms.  Finally, he grasped the thick rubber reluctantly with his full hand and tossed it hurriedly into the sink next to him.  It flopped around like a dying fish.
          He took a breath and plunged both of his hands into his own waste, fishing out the two others.  They slipped around his fingers, swimming through the muck that spurted out of him seconds ago.  He got a hold of one and let it join the lone one in the sink.  One last jimmy-hat to go.
          Shit halfway to his elbows, over $8,000 worth of cocaine in the sink, and his pants still around his ankles, he wasn't in a good position for someone to walk in on him.  The noise of the door opening was close to the last thing he wanted to hear.  Door open, him bent over just inches from whoever decided to open it, he glanced back to see his assailant.
          Standing with a look of confused terror on her face, was a blonde girl around the age of 14.  Her eyes shifted from his face, his arms, the toilet, and his bare ass.  She opened her mouth but nothing came out.  He was frozen as much as her.
          "Close the fucking door."  He gritted through his teeth.
          She slammed it quickly, then let out a quiet apology to him.  He was alone again, his work lying stagnant in front of him.  He jutted his hands into the mess and pulled out the final shit covered rubber.  In the sink with the others, he flushed the toilet and turned on the faucet.
          Thankfully, his stomach didn't hurt anymore.  With still one more condom in his belly he felt refreshed.  Then he looked at his very near future.  Somehow, he had to get those condoms back inside of him. Phone Post 3.0
Longest wild each I've ever seen Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 8:48 AM
BlackJesus
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a buddy that has talked about watching his wife blow me. It sounded like a good idea at first but I'm glad I'm glad it never happened.

How did you become a bull? was it with a friend or a craigs list thing?

7/22/14 10:40 AM
cripplersc
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlackJesus -

I have a buddy that has talked about watching his wife blow me. It sounded like a good idea at first but I'm glad I'm glad it never happened.

Back in 2002 I drunk responded to a craigslist ad looking for a BBC. I didn't think anything of it. Next thing I know I'm meeting up with this couple for drinks. They were late 30's, married for 12 years, kids. He basically turned her on to the whole 3 some thing and she liked it next thing you know its her turn and she wanted to try some BBC as one of her friends suggested. The 1st time we did it he didn't stay in the room. That pussy was tight though. They actually paid me for my "services" which I wasn't expecting. This went on for months. Wife meeting me alone, 3somes with the wife and her friend, having this dude watch and fap while I would fuck the shit out of her. Then one day we met up for the usual. This dude seemed sad. He's fapping in the chair and sobbing as I'm fucking this chick. So when we head to the cars he finds tells me that he found out that the wife was dyking it out behind his back with her friend from work. And he couldn't deal with feeling so insignificant sexually that she had to cheat on him with a female so he was filing for divorce. I never heard from them after that night so who knows what happened. Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 10:52 AM
Kimo Lives
512 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy fuck

In Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 8:31 PM
SmileyNY1985
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cripplersc -
BlackJesus -

Back in 2002 I drunk responded to a craigslist ad looking for a BBC. I didn't think anything of it. Next thing I know I'm meeting up with this couple for drinks. They were late 30's, married for 12 years, kids. He basically turned her on to the whole 3 some thing and she liked it next thing you know its her turn and she wanted to try some BBC as one of her friends suggested. The 1st time we did it he didn't stay in the room. That pussy was tight though. They actually paid me for my "services" which I wasn't expecting. This went on for months. Wife meeting me alone, 3somes with the wife and her friend, having this dude watch and fap while I would fuck the shit out of her. Then one day we met up for the usual. This dude seemed sad. He's fapping in the chair and sobbing as I'm fucking this chick. So when we head to the cars he finds tells me that he found out that the wife was dyking it out behind his back with her friend from work. And he couldn't deal with feeling so insignificant sexually that she had to cheat on him with a female so he was filing for divorce. I never heard from them after that night so who knows what happened. Phone Post 3.0
You should start a AMA thread! Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 11:00 PM
cripplersc
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SmileyNY1985 -
cripplersc -
BlackJesus -

You should start a AMA thread! Phone Post 3.0
Im thinking about it. Work schedule is hectic this week so maybe next week Phone Post 3.0
7/25/14 11:40 PM
Poleeko
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump. Phone Post 3.0
7/26/14 12:16 AM
TFK_Ninja Chef
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post 3.0
7/26/14 12:38 AM
FingerorMoon
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OG is so weird at times:

"Guys here are so insecure, can't watch another man Fuck their wives...pussies"

In what universe other than here is that a n actual sentence lol Phone Post 3.0
7/26/14 1:22 AM
omlet de fromage

RayRaysFunhouse - He quickly snatched up the items in the tray and skittered away.  His stomach was still paining him.  He had to get into his seat and get to sleep to forget about everything.  As quick as possible.
          The corridor that lead to the plane was longer than anticipated.  Finally he made it to the end, where a trampy flight attendant stood.  He pushed past her and found his seat.  Just as his ass hit the cushion, his stomach groaned violently.  His abdomen tensed.  Swear to god, any second his asshole would explode.  He needed a bathroom.
          Frantically crossing his fingers, he searched for a shitter.  Down the aisle, past a few old-timers, he found it.  Vacant.  Within seconds, his cheeks were on the cold seat, pants at his ankles, sweat running in streams down his soaked forehead.  What he had been needing, wanting, but fearing... happened.
          A condom snaked out of his asshole quickly, followed by another, and were splattered with hot shit.  His stomach compressed harshly as crap sputtered out, bathing the coke filled rubbers in greasy mess.  He gripped the sides of the tiny aero-john and let his bowels empty.  Another tube of coke fell on top of the steaming mess spurting out of him.  The overpriced airport food went through him quickly.  He was done after a few final afterspurts.
          How would he get those fucking condoms out of there?  Three of them were outside of his stomach, outside of the safety he needed them to be.  Three-quarters of his previous stomach contents were covered in thick diarrhea in an airplane latrine directly below his ass.  He wiped and stood up.  The stench was overwhelming.
          He looked into the bowl at the damage below.  No  way could he get that coke back without getting filthy.  He reached for the toilet paper and received all of it available: two squares.
          He had to do the unmentionable.  For the drugs.  For the money.
          Exasperated, he stared at the bowl.  He dropped the paltry two squares to the floor and breathed deep, sucking in his own stench.  His hand hovered over the steaming hole, wavering before it dropped.  His fingers plunged into the murky water and searched frenzied for one of the condoms.  Finally, he grasped the thick rubber reluctantly with his full hand and tossed it hurriedly into the sink next to him.  It flopped around like a dying fish.
          He took a breath and plunged both of his hands into his own waste, fishing out the two others.  They slipped around his fingers, swimming through the muck that spurted out of him seconds ago.  He got a hold of one and let it join the lone one in the sink.  One last jimmy-hat to go.
          Shit halfway to his elbows, over $8,000 worth of cocaine in the sink, and his pants still around his ankles, he wasn't in a good position for someone to walk in on him.  The noise of the door opening was close to the last thing he wanted to hear.  Door open, him bent over just inches from whoever decided to open it, he glanced back to see his assailant.
          Standing with a look of confused terror on her face, was a blonde girl around the age of 14.  Her eyes shifted from his face, his arms, the toilet, and his bare ass.  She opened her mouth but nothing came out.  He was frozen as much as her.
          "Close the fucking door."  He gritted through his teeth.
          She slammed it quickly, then let out a quiet apology to him.  He was alone again, his work lying stagnant in front of him.  He jutted his hands into the mess and pulled out the final shit covered rubber.  In the sink with the others, he flushed the toilet and turned on the faucet.
          Thankfully, his stomach didn't hurt anymore.  With still one more condom in his belly he felt refreshed.  Then he looked at his very near future.  Somehow, he had to get those condoms back inside of him. Phone Post 3.0
Lol wtf Phone Post 3.0
7/26/14 1:37 AM
Pilot201
2766 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP if you want valid and time tested advice message me. You're making a mistake making this a public event, to essentially anonymous posters. Very few can give you unbiased advice on this, I can.

8/8/14 10:36 AM
jackbone
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Akston -
cripplersc - Dude if your wife is uncomfortable with it don't force it on her. I've seen it happen a few times that once theyre turned out shit goes down hill. Also if youre doing same room sex you better be pounding your wife out harder and longer than the other guy. If not shes going to get curious about some strange.Here's the usual scenario
1.Husband pressures wife into 3some
2. Wife actually enjoys 3some
3. Wife considers it a favor that she let you have a 3some with another broad
4. Wife wants mfm 3some
5. You reluctantly agree to this because happy wife happy life
6. During said 3some other dude has a bigger dick than you and is plowing the shit out of your wife harder than you ever did
7. Now she's completely turned out. She's sneaking behind your back fucking the 3some guy or dyking it out with random chicks.
8. Then her next fantasy will be having you sit in a corner while she gets plowed by a BBC.
9. You see the BBC that's about to enter your wife and stroke your dick while sobbing in the corner with the thought of what have I done going through your head
10. Fights start for no reason, the whole freaky sex things get thrown in the argument even though it isn't related. Next thing you know you're divorced.

Don't do it OP.

A former "bull" Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
Haha that's very vivid. It's like you've been there. Anyway, after much discussion, we called it off. We both agree it's not worth the risk. We role played last night with her as a maid. Best sex ever btw. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.