UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Wiggins or Love?

7/19/14 2:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NAAFS
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm surprised here in Cleveland so many fans are against trading Wiggins to bring in Kevin Love. I originally thought it was a no brainer and would still make the trade today but Wiggins and his hype are starting to sway me a bit. Bennett is looking like a number one pick now that he's in shape and healthy.

Do you send Wiggins, Bennett and a future first rounder to wolves for Love?

I would based on having 3 of the leagues top 15 players in their prime. And a still have young talent in Waiters, Tristan to go along with Varejao and mike miller. Can't see how they don't win the east and probably multiple titles over the next 5 years. But it's a big debate in Cleveland and was curious what non cavs fans think about this trade Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 2:44 PM
wunderbut
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wiggins. they'll sign love after the end of the season.
7/19/14 2:47 PM
NAAFS
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wunderbut - wiggins. they'll sign love after the end of the season.
Warriors may snag him first? Not sure if he'd sign but still a possibility he's not available next year. Besides we want to win now lol Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 3:34 PM
CMX
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Wolves are asking a rediculous price for someone who will be home next year no matter what , Cleveland should just hold out , even if the warriors get him he won't stay because the price the warriors will have to pay to get him , Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 3:41 PM
Cotton
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would keep Wiggins. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 3:46 PM
corky33
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BAD move if Cavs include Wiggins IMO

kids upside is off the charts and what you are gaining in Love does not take this team to a much higher level than without

Love is a beast in the right environment just not sure Cleveland is that fit

They need to find a bonfide center first Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 3:47 PM
corky33
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry sent too quick.

I think the Love move is much better fit if Clev somehow keeps Wiggins also

To me that's the only way it works for them Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 3:49 PM
TheThrill
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta keep wiggins imo Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 3:51 PM
Cotton
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should try for Noel plus a first for Wiggins. That would make a lot of sense for both sides. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 3:54 PM
So u my gf now?
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

corky33 - BAD move if Cavs include Wiggins IMO

kids upside is off the charts and what you are gaining in Love does not take this team to a much higher level than without

Voted up for saying exactly what I'm thinking. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 3:56 PM
Ebin214
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

corky33 - BAD move if Cavs include Wiggins IMO

K-love and LeBron = Championship window lasting 5-6 yrs.

LeBron plays with and teaches Wiggins = possible championship window lasting 15 yrs

7/19/14 4:07 PM
Mouth Breather
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They do have wiggins waiters lebron and bennet. Can't keep them all. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 4:37 PM
Ryduce
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd trade Bennett/Waiters/pick for Love.

Kyrie
Wiggins
Bron
Love
Thompson/Varejao

That team wins the East for sure.
7/19/14 4:50 PM
Kinkle

Bennett is definitely expendable, dude was a bust, they could've had Nerlens Noel (how he fell to 6 is ridiculous), what a stupid, stupid pick (thought that on draft day, so hindsight only reinforces that).

NO way should they trade Wiggins for Love. Who cares if the Warriors get Love, when thy get knocked out in the 2nd round of playoffs in the West, Love will be begging to come to the East and the Cavs.

Wiggins is a once in a decade player, he could be Lebron's Pippen, and later become devastating with Kyrie in the weak East coast. Giving Wiggins up would be the biggest mistake in Cavs history if it happens, and I love Love. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 5:10 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

I hope we keep Wiggins. I said on other threads that if we can score 100 we have the defense to win 80 percent of the games based on Wiggins on the roster. We have the firepower to do 100 easy if you just look at guys numbers. Lebron and Wiggins could be the best defensive duo in the league
7/19/14 5:15 PM
Stache
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't believe they are considering trading Wiggins. It makes no sense.
7/19/14 5:26 PM
HernanCortes
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd keep Wiggins as well. Huge upside, will be a vital role player and sidekick to Irving and LeBron. Hell, he will only get better.

I would wait next year for Love. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 5:31 PM

Plus I want to win mainly with guys we drafted. Yeah Lebron left for his "college experience" but we still drafted him. Kyrie and Wiggins we both drafted. It's one thing to put in roleplayers but Cleveland is oldschool like that, they need to do it with guys they drafted or it won't be as sweet.
7/19/14 5:32 PM
VinegarStrokes
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/19/14 5:34 PM

Wiggins has a lot of developing to do. By the time he is a star Lebron with be 33-34 and on the tail end of his prime. Kevin Love is there right now. You would have 3 stars under 3 who are in or coming into their basketball primes with Love, Irving, and James. If the Cavs want to win now they are better off with Love.

They may be better off holding their picks and trying to get Love after next season. Or waiting till near the deadline when Minnesota is in panic mode and it won't cost them Both #1's and next years pick. The only concern is does Golden State pull the trigger before then.

7/19/14 5:38 PM
VinegarStrokes
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love puts them as the favorite to win the East. They also have a team that could win a title in the next year or two.

7/19/14 5:38 PM

VinegarStrokes - 

Wiggins has a lot of developing to do. By the time he is a star Lebron with be 33-34 and on the tail end of his prime. Kevin Love is there right now. You would have 3 stars under 3 who are in or coming into their basketball primes with Love, Irving, and James. If the Cavs want to win now they are better off with Love.

They may be better off holding their picks and trying to get Love after next season. Or waiting till near the deadline when Minnesota is in panic mode and it won't cost them Both #1's and next years pick. The only concern is does Golden State pull the trigger before then.

On the offensive end yeah, but all we need from him is to be athletic and finish. We have the firepower already, if we can get a top 5 defense it gives the best chance. I look at it like this, with Love-great offense average defense
with-Wiggins very good offense very good defense

you can win both ways and Wiggins will only get better
7/19/14 5:42 PM
Kinkle

How much development does Wiggins really need? We haven't even seen him play in the NBA yet, we'll get a better idea come allstar break. Cavs are good enough in the East to make the NBA finals already. Barnes was a strong contributor in playoffs in his rookie year, and Wiggins >> Barnes. Of course Love will be better then Wiggins for at least the next 2 years. But the gamble to have BOTH Love and Wiggins is a risk worth taking. All it'd really take is Love saying he'll only play for the CAVS...
7/19/14 5:43 PM
pray for japan

it would be foolish to trade wiggins for a one year rental of love. wiggins will make the cavs an elite defensive team Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 6:01 PM
DougWilson
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

as a wolves fan id like the trade. Love doesnt want to be here anyway. you can tell the way he plays, he doesnt try hard on defense. cant deny his offensive skills though.
7/19/14 6:02 PM
Ed Okin

Ryduce - I'd trade Bennett/Waiters/pick for Love.

Kyrie
Wiggins
Bron
Love
Thompson/Varejao

That team wins the East for sure.

That doesn't get the deal done.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.