UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> NOT going to beat Aldo....ever....

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/19/14 4:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

E

V

E

R

7/19/14 4:55 PM
Brigham
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did you think Tj would beat Barao? Exactly.... Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 4:56 PM
ABE FROMAN

Brigham - Did you think Tj would beat Barao? Exactly.... Phone Post 3.0

No. Enjoy my prediction though.

7/19/14 4:57 PM
ABE FROMAN

lol, now his career has been been totally destroyed. ^^^^^

7/19/14 4:58 PM
Chuckliddellstein

SchuabisCREtarded - I hate to say it, but Conor is more impressive than Anderson Silva was at this stage of his career in the UFC.

I think he will surpass the spider, he has the personality the fans want and need.
What have you done :( Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 4:58 PM
Rudi

SchuabisCREtarded - I hate to say it, but Conor is more impressive than Anderson Silva was at this stage of his career in the UFC.

I think he will surpass the spider, he has the personality the fans want and need.
Lol good ol cre Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 5:00 PM
KnockoutThoughts
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No. We'll leave it at that. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 5:02 PM
John M
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He will. Believe.

Conor tooled him. Brandao had the one heel hook attempt and landed about two punches. and an upkick. The rest was McGregor domination.

Future champion

7/19/14 5:02 PM
ABE FROMAN

SchuabisCREtarded - I hate to say it, but Conor is more impressive than Anderson Silva was at this stage of his career in the UFC.

7/19/14 5:03 PM
Jimmy Wrassler
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SchuabisCREtarded - I hate to say it, but Conor is more impressive than Anderson Silva was at this stage of his career in the UFC.

Yup, much more impressive than stopping 3 top 10 fighters in the first round while winning the title and defending it (had Lutter made weight). 

Dammit Cretard you got me

7/19/14 5:06 PM
ChaosOverkill
855 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The tard CuRsE is set.

7/19/14 5:07 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
916 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would you kill Conor's career so early? You are a terrible person. Phone Post 3.0
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 07/19/14 5:07 PM
SchuabisCREtarded - Who has Aldo ever beat that Conor couldn't?

JustSaying
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

7/19/14 5:10 PM
Moist Gracie
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed he needs to beat a real ranked opponent first. IMO Edgar should fight Swanson (unless either are booked up) with the winner getting the shot after Mendes. McGregor should fight a top 5 in the meantime, maybe Swanson or someone like that. He's maybe 2 fights away.

But I'll take the screen name bet when he does fight Aldo. 

7/19/14 5:11 PM
trok
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have to disagree with OP. If he can handle hometown pressure that well, he's ready. And I didn't believe his hype before this fight, now I do!
7/19/14 5:12 PM
MMALOGIC

He can beat aldo because aldo doesnt have a gas tank...   Mendes is a different story... I dont know how Conor would do against a high level wrestler.

7/19/14 5:13 PM
KnockoutThoughts
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McGregor can't beat Aldo. If that fight happens, Aldo wins by KO. Phone Post 3.0
ABE FROMAN

Aldo vs McGregor

DJmixmasterMobbie

Swanson is next in line for a title shot. I think McGregor should fight Edgar, that will answer a lot more questions than vs Poirer
7/19/14 5:14 PM
Moist Gracie
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMALOGIC - 

He can beat aldo because aldo doesnt have a gas tank...   Mendes is a different story... I dont know how Conor would do against a high level wrestler.

Mendes is definitely the worst matchup for him. But it looks like he's come a long way in the grappling department so I'm confident he'd at least be able to get off his back and keep it striking at the very least. 

7/19/14 5:15 PM
UGCTT_Dinamita
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Connie Mack - The Philip Nover of the 145 division Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 5:15 PM
ABE FROMAN

7/19/14 5:16 PM
GriffinQ
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm not sure I agree. Is Conor there yet? Definitely not. For all of his offensive abilities and his gift for movement, he's still somewhat unpolished. He throws the wrong strikes sometimes because he likes to be flashy and aggressive. He's still acclimating to the grappling portion of MMA(although he did look great tonight).

Whereas Aldo, despite being pretty in changing as a fighter at this point, is about as polished as someone can be. He doesn't do a ton of things, because he doesn't need to... Everything he does is razor sharp. But, he has cardio issues, appears to have issues with motivation, and may be getting too big for his division. No one is really pushing him.

I think we need to learn more about how durable Conor is and whether or not he can outlast an opponent who stays in his face for the entire fight, but I don't think it's wholly out of the realm of possibility that he may one day be better than or equal to Aldo. Time will tell. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 5:21 PM
ABE FROMAN

Edited: 07/19/14 5:21 PM
SchuabisCREtarded - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Aldo vs McGregor

Rich ate those knees like cookies, then he turned around and drank that Xyience without vomiting

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.