UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 4Chan tracks down girls who killed rare tortoise

7/19/14 7:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nitecrawler
1964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
Later Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:21 PM
Nitecrawler
1964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
Josh -

* insert bugs bunny florida gif here*

Bugs is not doing a good enough job IMO.

Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:22 PM
Jack Carter
566 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/19/14 7:25 PM
Moke - Just for technical purposes, I'd like to know what the measuring stick is. And what is the order of things?

Does it go, plant, insect, reptile, mammal, human being?

Where is the line EXACTLY, and who determines the line?

Is it a technical matter at all or an emotional one?

When I shot bumblebees it was target practice. There was no joy in actually shooting them.

When I fed insects to ant colonies, it was pure curiosity. I wanted to see how fast they could devour an insect. I would spend a good portion of the day observing the entire process.

There was none of that psychotic pleasure in killing these insects. I'd feel bad about doing those things now, but when you're a kid, you're incredibly curious and you will do things because of it. One of those things is not setting a turtle on fire and laughing.

7/19/14 7:25 PM
Moke
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - 
Moke - Just for technical purposes, I'd like to know what the measuring stick is. And what is the order of things?

Does it go, plant, insect, reptile, mammal, human being?

Where is the line EXACTLY, and who determines the line?

Is it a technical matter at all or an emotional one?

When I shot bumblebees it was target practice. There was no joy in actually shooting them.

When I fed insects to ant colonies, it was pure curiosity. I wanted to see how fast they could devour an insect. I would spend a good portion of the day observing the entire process.

There was none of that psychotic pleasure in killing these insects. I can't do those things now, but when you're a kid, you're incredibly curious and you will do things because of it.

That's the same for 99% of us kids. However I don't need to remind you that the animal couldn't care less if you enjoyed it or not. It still died horribly.
7/19/14 7:27 PM
Jack Carter
566 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But the point is, I didn't extract any pleasure from the act of killing or harming them. I didn't do it because I wanted to kill or watch something suffer while laughing

7/19/14 7:28 PM
Moke
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is the point that they made a tortoise suffer, or that they enjoyed it?
7/19/14 7:31 PM
Moke

Keep in mind that if a coyote got ahold of that tortoise later that night, it would probably have spent a good 4 hours torturing it while trying to get past its shell to kill and eat it.
7/19/14 7:32 PM
The Green Arrow
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the point is.....

4chan is fucking scary.

Remember, if you ever do anything stupid, do it with a black backdrop, voice changer, and wear masks that don't show visible tattoos.

Otherwise, you gon' get got.

7/19/14 7:33 PM
Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke -
CDarwin - 
Moke - lol, if they were teenaged boys I could understand...the only reason it's disturbing is because that's pretty unusual for girls. On the other hand, what teenaged boy hasn't shot/burned/crushed or otherwise killed a rat/bird/lizard/squirrel or what have you?

They're TEENAGERS. It's the temporarily insane part of your life.

But then like I said, girls torturing animals is pretty unusual.

I never came close to have "shot/burned/crushed"animals as a teen.

I never said ALL boys do it, however it is common/normal behavior for boys whether you like it or not. I didn't create reality I just observe it.

Maybe you can vote me down for the sun rising in the east next.
I get where Moke is coming from. I used to shoot birdsas a teenager with a slug gun. These days, in my 30's, I'll dodge ants so I don't tread on them.

I've never purposely tortured anything though.

Moke's point about living out doors as a kid is very valid. At 12 years old we'd Fuck off on our bikes for the day and only return when the sun went down. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:33 PM
Moke

Jack Carter - 

But the point is, I didn't extract any pleasure from the act of killing or harming them. I didn't do it because I wanted to kill or watch something suffer while laughing

btw, satisfying your curiosity was deriving pleasure. So their torture and deaths did give you pleasure...or you wouldn't have done it.
7/19/14 7:35 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - Keep in mind that if a coyote got ahold of that tortoise later that night, it would probably have spent a good 4 hours torturing it while trying to get past its shell to kill and eat it.
You keep missing the point. Their behaviour was not normal in any sense.

Nor was there any sense in posting it online.

There is something sadly wrong with them. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:37 PM
Moke

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Moke - Keep in mind that if a coyote got ahold of that tortoise later that night, it would probably have spent a good 4 hours torturing it while trying to get past its shell to kill and eat it.
You keep missing the point. Their behaviour was not normal in any sense.

Nor was there any sense in posting it online.

There is something sadly wrong with them. Phone Post 3.0

I already said their behavior wasn't normal in my first post.
7/19/14 7:39 PM
Jack Carter

Moke - So is the point that they made a tortoise suffer, or that they enjoyed it?

What is your point in asking that? That what they did is not that different  from me curiously feeding a grasshopper to an ant colony?

You know the answer, because you know the difference.

7/19/14 7:42 PM
Jack Carter

Moke - 
Jack Carter - 

btw, satisfying your curiosity was deriving pleasure. So their torture and deaths did give you pleasure...or you wouldn't have done it.

The difference is that the pleausre I got out of it was not from the fact that I could bring pain, suffering and ultimately death to these insects. The pleasure I got was knowledge. Seeing how ants worked in breaking down an insect in how much time.

You know the difference.

7/19/14 7:45 PM
likatiga
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was outside every minute of every day of my childhood and I never intentionally killed and certainly didn't torture any animal.

If you don't know it's wrong by the time you're old enough to torture an animal, maybe your parents fucked something up. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:47 PM
Gymrat209

Crazy how the civil war killed off most of the Intelligent southerners and left Florida with mainly a tainted gene pool which has produced psychopaths and rejects in mass.
FLIP IT

jack carter the 8 yo scientist...

The only difference is you value a tortoise more than a grasshopper.
Team GDP's cancerous testicle

jesus christ moke LOL

these two are pieces of shit. I knew one kid who used to burn lizards, I saw him do it once and never talked to him again, he was in the mentally less intelligent class in grade school.

It's not normal. Catching 'hoppers and watching ants eat them is. Catching lizards, building a shitty habitat for them and catching insects to feed to the lizard is normal.
7/19/14 7:48 PM
Jack Carter

Edited: 07/19/14 7:48 PM
FLIP IT - jack carter the 8 yo scientist...

The only difference is you value a tortoise more than a grasshopper.

Yeah, I also valued a dog more than a flea. What's your point?

Outlaw'd by Lytle

Jack Carter -
Moke - 
Jack Carter - 

The difference is that the pleausre I got out of it was not from the fact that I could bring pain, suffering and ultimately death to these insects. The pleasure I got was knowledge. Seeing how ants worked in breaking down an insect in how much time.

You know the difference.

He's being an ass. Phone Post 3.0
Team GDP's cancerous testicle

Gymrat209 - Crazy how the civil war killed off most of the Intelligent southerners and left Florida with mainly a tainted gene pool which has produced psychopaths and rejects in mass.

nop nop nop ... N. FL is it's own country (like NY) and the rest of the scum in FL is your people's trash that floated down
7/19/14 7:49 PM
panic686
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - lol, if they were teenaged boys I could understand...the only reason it's disturbing is because that's pretty unusual for girls. On the other hand, what teenaged boy hasn't shot/burned/crushed or otherwise killed a rat/bird/lizard/squirrel or what have you?

Killing vs torturing is very different, you sociopath Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 8:01 PM
Freaky_Hibiki
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kelvin Gastelum fan - Goodfuckem'.jpg

Or better yet...

http://i.imgur.com/4VsBUW1.png
7/19/14 8:02 PM
Jack Carter

7/19/14 8:02 PM
Moke

panic686 - 
Moke - lol, if they were teenaged boys I could understand...the only reason it's disturbing is because that's pretty unusual for girls. On the other hand, what teenaged boy hasn't shot/burned/crushed or otherwise killed a rat/bird/lizard/squirrel or what have you?

Killing vs torturing is very different, you sociopath Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the judgement call Dr. Freud.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.