UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 4Chan tracks down girls who killed rare tortoise

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/19/14 7:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Moke
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter - 

But the point is, I didn't extract any pleasure from the act of killing or harming them. I didn't do it because I wanted to kill or watch something suffer while laughing

btw, satisfying your curiosity was deriving pleasure. So their torture and deaths did give you pleasure...or you wouldn't have done it.
7/19/14 7:35 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - Keep in mind that if a coyote got ahold of that tortoise later that night, it would probably have spent a good 4 hours torturing it while trying to get past its shell to kill and eat it.
You keep missing the point. Their behaviour was not normal in any sense.

Nor was there any sense in posting it online.

There is something sadly wrong with them. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:37 PM
Moke
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Moke - Keep in mind that if a coyote got ahold of that tortoise later that night, it would probably have spent a good 4 hours torturing it while trying to get past its shell to kill and eat it.
You keep missing the point. Their behaviour was not normal in any sense.

Nor was there any sense in posting it online.

There is something sadly wrong with them. Phone Post 3.0

I already said their behavior wasn't normal in my first post.
7/19/14 7:39 PM
Jack Carter
969 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - So is the point that they made a tortoise suffer, or that they enjoyed it?

What is your point in asking that? That what they did is not that different  from me curiously feeding a grasshopper to an ant colony?

You know the answer, because you know the difference.

7/19/14 7:42 PM
Jack Carter
969 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - 
Jack Carter - 

But the point is, I didn't extract any pleasure from the act of killing or harming them. I didn't do it because I wanted to kill or watch something suffer while laughing

btw, satisfying your curiosity was deriving pleasure. So their torture and deaths did give you pleasure...or you wouldn't have done it.

The difference is that the pleausre I got out of it was not from the fact that I could bring pain, suffering and ultimately death to these insects. The pleasure I got was knowledge. Seeing how ants worked in breaking down an insect in how much time.

You know the difference.

7/19/14 7:45 PM
likatiga
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was outside every minute of every day of my childhood and I never intentionally killed and certainly didn't torture any animal.

If you don't know it's wrong by the time you're old enough to torture an animal, maybe your parents fucked something up. Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 7:47 PM
Gymrat209

Crazy how the civil war killed off most of the Intelligent southerners and left Florida with mainly a tainted gene pool which has produced psychopaths and rejects in mass.
7/19/14 7:47 PM
Team GDP's cancerous testicle
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jesus christ moke LOL

these two are pieces of shit. I knew one kid who used to burn lizards, I saw him do it once and never talked to him again, he was in the mentally less intelligent class in grade school.

It's not normal. Catching 'hoppers and watching ants eat them is. Catching lizards, building a shitty habitat for them and catching insects to feed to the lizard is normal.
7/19/14 7:48 PM
Jack Carter

Edited: 07/19/14 7:48 PM
FLIP IT - jack carter the 8 yo scientist...

The only difference is you value a tortoise more than a grasshopper.

Yeah, I also valued a dog more than a flea. What's your point?

Outlaw'd by Lytle

Jack Carter -
Moke - 
Jack Carter - 

The difference is that the pleausre I got out of it was not from the fact that I could bring pain, suffering and ultimately death to these insects. The pleasure I got was knowledge. Seeing how ants worked in breaking down an insect in how much time.

You know the difference.

He's being an ass. Phone Post 3.0
Team GDP's cancerous testicle
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gymrat209 - Crazy how the civil war killed off most of the Intelligent southerners and left Florida with mainly a tainted gene pool which has produced psychopaths and rejects in mass.

nop nop nop ... N. FL is it's own country (like NY) and the rest of the scum in FL is your people's trash that floated down
7/19/14 7:49 PM
panic686
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - lol, if they were teenaged boys I could understand...the only reason it's disturbing is because that's pretty unusual for girls. On the other hand, what teenaged boy hasn't shot/burned/crushed or otherwise killed a rat/bird/lizard/squirrel or what have you?

They're TEENAGERS. It's the temporarily insane part of your life.

But then like I said, girls torturing animals is pretty unusual.
Killing vs torturing is very different, you sociopath Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 8:01 PM
Freaky_Hibiki
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kelvin Gastelum fan - Goodfuckem'.jpg

Or better yet...

http://i.imgur.com/4VsBUW1.png
7/19/14 8:02 PM
Jack Carter

7/19/14 8:02 PM
Moke

panic686 - 
Moke - lol, if they were teenaged boys I could understand...the only reason it's disturbing is because that's pretty unusual for girls. On the other hand, what teenaged boy hasn't shot/burned/crushed or otherwise killed a rat/bird/lizard/squirrel or what have you?

They're TEENAGERS. It's the temporarily insane part of your life.

But then like I said, girls torturing animals is pretty unusual.
Killing vs torturing is very different, you sociopath Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the judgement call Dr. Freud.
7/19/14 8:03 PM
CavRyda
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Freaky_Hibiki - 
Kelvin Gastelum fan - Goodfuckem'.jpg

Or better yet...

7/19/14 8:05 PM
Moke

Edited: 07/19/14 8:08 PM
It's not normal. Catching 'hoppers and watching ants eat them is. Catching lizards, building a shitty habitat for them and catching insects to feed to the lizard is normal.

Ok so apparently the line is insects. It's ok to oppress torture and kill insects. This was all I was asking...for the objective line where fun is separated from cruelty.
7/19/14 8:11 PM
Jack Carter

Moke - 

Ok so apparently the line is insects. It's ok to oppress torture and kill insects. This was all I was asking...for the objective line where fun is separated from cruelty.

Where did you draw the line as a young lad?

7/19/14 8:14 PM
Moke

I never tortured anything except for ants + magnifying glass. However, I hunted from a young age and have shot and killed everything from birds to boars.
7/19/14 8:17 PM
Moke

However, what I have witnessed as a wee lad would apparently shock some of you more sheltered folk to your foundations.
7/19/14 8:18 PM
Jack Carter

Moke - I never tortured anything except for ants + magnifying glass. However, I hunted from a young age and have shot and killed everything from birds to boars.

Just for clarity, since you created the line between "cruelty" and "fun" in an accusatory way: You killed ants because you wanted to torture them and you killed mammals for fun?

7/19/14 8:24 PM
Moke

Yes, since I'm one of the few being honest here, I thought it was fun to play God and rain death from above with my mighty magnifying glass. We knew the smell of burning ant smoke. Yet no one I knew grew up to be a serial killer or equivalent. In fact they are all quite normal, and that was my original point...the point is KIDS CAN BE DUMB. What a shocker.
7/19/14 8:26 PM
Moke

Edited: 07/19/14 8:26 PM
As for hunting, I have nothing to say to that. Ees normal.
7/19/14 8:33 PM
Jored1990
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
7/19/14 8:33 PM
Jack Carter

Yes, kids can be dumb by burning ants with a magnifying glass. We all did it.

The problem for most of us is that you are equating what we all did as dumb little kids to a 15 & 18-year-old setting a turtle on fire, throwing it against a wall repetaedly and then stoming on it until it finally died.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.