UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> 4Chan tracks down girls who killed rare tortoise

7/20/14 6:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Carter
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/20/14 7:01 PM
Moke - Besides, hunting doesn't include torture and being eaten alive. Death is usually more painless and quicker than would happen to them naturally.

Except when that hunter is a coyote and gets ahold of a Turtle, remember:

"Keep in mind that if a coyote got ahold of that tortoise later that night, it would probably have spent a good 4 hours torturing it while trying to get past its shell to kill and eat it." - Moke

Chances are that turtle wold not have been tortured for 4 hours by a coyote, but you used that argumnet to sort of excuse those girls.

Don't I get that luxury as well? Can't you come to my defense and say "Keep in mind that if that grasshopper landed on a spider web, it would probably have spent a good 4 hours having a spider torture it as it slowly turns it's innards into mush to consume it later"?

7/20/14 6:20 PM
mrblonde1281
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope these two die a torturous death. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 6:22 PM
Moke
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To be clear, those girls are fucked in the head...in case anyone doesn't realize that I think so.
7/20/14 10:45 PM
RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FLIP IT - I enjoy the hell out of hunting, but the kill is a small fraction of an actual hunt.

I will go out of my way to save a deer stuck in a fence then be just as happy to kill it and grill it come fall.

DEAL WITH IT!
Hunting and this bullshit are two different things. Those that equate the two are fucktards b Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 11:00 PM
Jack Carter
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FLIP IT - I enjoy the hell out of hunting, but the kill is a small fraction of an actual hunt.

I will go out of my way to save a deer stuck in a fence then be just as happy to kill it and grill it come fall.

DEAL WITH IT!

What the hell are you talking about? Who cares if you hunt your own food?

7/20/14 11:07 PM
CavemanDave
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't feel the need to have these two stupid little cunts harmed for the ignorant and disgusting thing they did.

That being said...I don't really feel the need to protect them from the likes of 4chan either.

Isn't it great when it turns out laziness is the best policy? Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 12:35 AM
Juijitsuboxer
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Women should only kill babies, not animals. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 1:24 AM
OCMikey
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cooper367 - I like turtles.
LOL!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 1:28 AM
OCMikey
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me too coop, me too Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 1:33 AM
Team GDP's cancerous testicle
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Juijitsuboxer - Women should only kill babies, not animals. Phone Post 3.0

one more time?
7/21/14 5:09 AM
Browny85
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I use to put spiders in empty Ice cream tubs to make them fight, I'd also do it with ants but that was when I was like ten.
I've never once even thought about torturing animals though. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 6:44 AM
Harry Browne
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So how many pizzas will these girls get while feeling 4chan's "vengeance?"
7/21/14 7:48 AM
BajiKimran
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prepare to have your website run slow for a day bitches.
7/21/14 9:18 AM
GhostOfYuki

Fuck'emrightinthepussay Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 10:40 AM
Mark Bocek
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck those pieces of shit!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 5:19 PM
gregbrady

Jack Carter - 
gregbrady -
Moke - 
Jack Carter - 
Moke - Well that goes without saying. However it's still subjective. I was trying to speak to the objective. Apparently people don't like objectivity.
It's the objective part you're talking about that goes without saying.

I'd still like an answer to this, if you will: If an 18-year-old MALE sets a turtle on fire and then stomps on it until it dies for shits and giggles, would you consider that "kids being kids"? Phone Post 3.0

I was speaking more to the 15 year old and overall, was making a GENERALIZED statement about the differences between boys and girls. I think the Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtle generation has a little too much sand in their vaginas for me to post in this thread.

Like I said, I've been posting about teenaged Palestinians and Jewish kids getting tortured and murdered and discussing human fetuses getting dismantled and no one had a problem for a week straight. Then I post a different angle on a thread about a turtle and 12 down votes. You don't think that's interesting? I do.

The overly emotional animal lovers on this forum are fun to mess with. You just don't meet ppl in real life that admit to your face they value an animal,s life above yours. You can almost smell the social awkwardness in their posts
I'm not being messed with at all. I'm very calmly asking a very, very simple question. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not talking about you jack you're my homey
7/21/14 5:32 PM
VinegarStrokes
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read page one and don't know if reading this thread is a good idea. I have a feeling it will make me hate many people here.

7/21/14 5:34 PM
gregbrady

RdotC - 
Moke - 
RdotC - 
Moke - Now let me ask you a question. Is a tortoise's life equal to or greater than a human's? And are you in the camp of burning and curb stomping that kid?

Let me ask you a question. (or set of questions)

Is murder wrong?

Are humans animals?

Is killing an animal for entertainment wrong?

1) Murder is wrong (but hasn't stopped most in this thread from wanting those girls murdered).

2) That is an unanswerable philosophical question. But in my OPINION, no.

3) Killing for entertainment is wrong. But that's just a PURELY subjective opinion on my part as well. I'm sure all vegans would like to discuss the murder and cannibalization you do daily to animals.

How is the question if humans are animals a philosophical one?

Im pretty sure that one falls under science.

Taxonomy is quite subjective actually.

The classification of humans as animals is done simply due to our genes and ancestors.

Science does not answer moral questions based on values about our relationship to other organisms on this planet.

Humans are animals and so are sardines therefore their lives are equally valuable is an argument only a very dumb person would make
7/21/14 5:38 PM
VinegarStrokes
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had a box turtle as a kid and when he got out of my yard I put up posters lookin for him. I never found him he was cool as hell. RIP Speedy.

7/21/14 5:45 PM
Freeman
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sometimes I really love 4chan.

Fuck these cunts. Couldn't kill it by burning it after several tries so they smash it against a wall and stomp it to death? Lovely ladies!

Thank God for video cameras and stupidity.

7/21/14 5:46 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Moke - Maybe I'm dating myself, but when I was a kid you spent ALL DAY outside. You came across wildlife in the form of rodents, ants, birds, insects, mongoose etc., on a minute to minute basis. For "toys" you had pellet guns, matches, fire-crackers, magnifying glasses etc.

Mix all those things together with childhood and bad things occasionally happen. If you grew up playing X-Box in a air conditioned room all day, maybe not so much.

But yes, some kids were exceptionally cruel. You could tell that no good was going to come of them when they grew up, that's for sure.

I hear where you are coming from. I think them trying to burn it alive is the most disturbing part about this.. shooting things with a pellet gun is like hunting. Burning things alive is just torture. We save that for the damned lobster.
7/21/14 5:47 PM
Moke
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never watched the video.
7/21/14 5:48 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

gregbrady -
RdotC - 
Moke - 
RdotC - 
Moke - Now let me ask you a question. Is a tortoise's life equal to or greater than a human's? And are you in the camp of burning and curb stomping that kid?

Let me ask you a question. (or set of questions)

Is murder wrong?

Are humans animals?

Is killing an animal for entertainment wrong?

1) Murder is wrong (but hasn't stopped most in this thread from wanting those girls murdered).

2) That is an unanswerable philosophical question. But in my OPINION, no.

3) Killing for entertainment is wrong. But that's just a PURELY subjective opinion on my part as well. I'm sure all vegans would like to discuss the murder and cannibalization you do daily to animals.

How is the question if humans are animals a philosophical one?

Im pretty sure that one falls under science.

Taxonomy is quite subjective actually.

The classification of humans as animals is done simply due to our genes and ancestors.

Science does not answer moral questions based on values about our relationship to other organisms on this planet.

Humans are animals and so are sardines therefore their lives are equally valuable is an argument only a very dumb person would make
Define 'valuable'.

Pretty sure the planet doesn't value humans input... Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 5:58 PM
Moke

Edited: 07/21/14 6:03 PM
So you're saying one anchovy life is equal to one human life?

You've talked to the planet have you?
7/21/14 6:04 PM
Jack Skellington
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is she ever gonna regret doing that!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.