UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Thank you UGCTT

7/20/14 11:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FETT_DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Prismacolor Sensei
Seats Taken - If Creepy can take out Dodson and then MM, he would be the first UG'r to be a UFC Champ.

Then we'd all get laid. Phone Post 3.0

This made me LOL...literally, 

Congrats, to the most photogenic UGer of us all!

7/21/14 1:15 AM
TheEmperorRises
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - i'm super glad you guys enjoyed the fight, I need to start finishing people though, I will next time for sure.
They called Hendo "Decision Dan" for the longest time, till he dropped that H-Bomb on the Axe Murderer and shut everyone up.

Finishes are nice but being an exciting fighter who gives it his all means more. Sakuraba's face will one day be etched into Mount Rushmore because win or lose, you knew he came to fight (and I don't mean like a metaphorical MMA themed Rushmore, but the actual one). You have that same attitude and it's why we'll always be Team Creepy. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 2:01 AM
Jay Haas
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just listened to the JRE podcast with you and jimmy smith today... Had to be a blast hanging out with rogan... TTT Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 2:01 AM
Jay Haas
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats on the W also Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 3:39 AM
Ben Saunders
871 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - Fucking love you guys, glad I could bring the W back to our beloved UG.
Congrats! One Punch is as tough as they come!

Keep on Pimpin' , Pimpin' :) Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 5:59 AM
Passive Jay
2276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Saunders - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - Fucking love you guys, glad I could bring the W back to our beloved UG.
Congrats! One Punch is as tough as they come!

Keep on Pimpin' , Pimpin' :) Phone Post 3.0

One of my favorite fighters congratulating one of my other favorite fighters on his win.

I love this site so much.

7/21/14 7:07 AM
CHiLLEN
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice Creepy! Was cheering for ya. Looked great. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 8:00 AM
Blazing Knees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You fought like a fucking Chain saw = vortex of pain.

Great job

7/21/14 8:50 AM
Perfer Et Obdura
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheEmperorRises - They called Hendo "Decision Dan" for the longest time, till he dropped that H-Bomb on the Axe Murderer and shut everyone up

Dan was called "Decision Dan" because he won fights by decision that a lot of people felt that he should have lost, not because he wasn't finishing fights in an impressive fashion.

He seems to have passed on his knack for dubious decision victories off to his little brother Benson.
7/21/14 9:29 AM
TheEmperorRises
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfer Et Obdura -
TheEmperorRises - They called Hendo "Decision Dan" for the longest time, till he dropped that H-Bomb on the Axe Murderer and shut everyone up

Dan was called "Decision Dan" because he won fights by decision that a lot of people felt that he should have lost, not because he wasn't finishing fights in an impressive fashion.

He seems to have passed on his knack for dubious decision victories off to his little brother Benson.
Touché.

I'd add Leonard Garcia to that too.

No just meant that going to a decision doesn't automatically make you a boring fighter. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 10:24 AM
Santo Amaro
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Creepy - good fight. Your moustache and epic old skool weigh in has made me a believer - Brad is better than the showing he put in against you though. Fan of you both. Good luck going forward

7/21/14 10:33 AM
FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you, for another great fight.

Hope you get that title shot
7/21/14 10:50 AM
Mad Xyientist
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats Ian.
7/21/14 11:30 AM
Rambo John J
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/21/14 11:32 AM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FlyingSomethingOrAnotherPlata - Thank you, for another great fight.

Hope you get that title shot
. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 11:44 AM
Poindexter
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good fight, man. They can't touch ya!
7/21/14 1:39 PM
newjack900
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great job Creep! - how's the hand/thumb feeling a few days after? Can't wait to see you touch up Lineker. Keep it rollin'
7/21/14 1:57 PM
UGCTT_AdamD
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congratulations on the win Creepy. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 2:20 PM
BKViper
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I knew you had the 2nd but the 1st was really close, so I was standing on my couch screaming for a take down in the 3rd. When you hit it, my blood pressure returned to normal.
Nice work in there, you look better every time.
I think another strong showing and you'll deserve another crack at DJ.
Always rooting for you brother. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 2:21 PM
RickStorm
1909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
StrikingMMA - You made me proud Uncle Creepy!!!

If an admin sees this please put me on the team!

UGCTT_StrikingMMA !

Send an email to

snchange@mixedmartialarts.com

Thanks

7/21/14 2:24 PM
RickStorm
1909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 

of coarse it was the fhaka 

Nice!! Thanks for representing the UG brother!!

7/21/14 2:27 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm very happy to see you get back on track Ian, you got all you need to be Champ, keep it up bro, you are an inspiration.
7/21/14 3:34 PM
Trip6
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats mane Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 5:36 PM
UGCTT_cysticstache
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GET THAT GOLD!
7/21/14 5:53 PM
uniquetechnique
729 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Fan here.

I am glad you still stick around here, especially with all the bashing to other fighters from the past. I hope this place straightens out, I do miss a lot of the other MMA fighters that used to hang around the UG.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.