UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> wife found this place and my post….

7/20/14 1:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chest Rockwell
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I first came here I made the rookie mistake of showing my wife and trying to get her into the OG. Luckily she didn't dig it. THANKFUCKINGGOD! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 1:41 PM
SoupCan
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FABombDropper - I thought I made shitty threads...., Phone Post 3.0
You do, his is just shittier Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 2:42 PM
YoungGunABKJ
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she thought i was creeping on fb, left this open on the my subs page and sh figured it was mine and read some shit. no worries now, she is over it. she was just red because she thought i was trying to cheat.
7/20/14 3:52 PM
corky33
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funniest fuckas I've never met

Sitting at the bar and flat out started belly laughing at some of the replies

As always-thanks OG! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 4:37 PM
YoungGunABKJ
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

glad i could be of service
7/20/14 5:08 PM
sgotwalks
1226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - Explain that if you can see her phone, you will take the ass chewing. If not, she s hiding something too.

Don't be your wife's bitch

Perfect!

7/20/14 5:12 PM
sgotwalks
1226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife is well aware of the OG and all the twisted fucks that come along with it. SHe is also aware of the uniqueness of this place and understands the element of childishness it requires to partake on some days. She has no interest in it whatsoever, but will sit and look over some cool shit with me if I call her over. She is also aware of some of the personal threads I have posted and enjoys seeing some of the feedback. She's cool!

7/20/14 5:14 PM
ChrisAllen
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ex did that on my computer when I was a member of another forum. Never again. Never, ever again. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 5:32 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Been here since 02 and have been through 2 fiances and a current wife and none of them ever knew nor will about this place.
7/20/14 5:32 PM
SoupCan
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChrisAllen - Ex did that on my computer when I was a member of another forum. Never again. Never, ever again. Phone Post 3.0
Was she shocked to find out you're a brony? Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 6:41 PM
MrFluffyHippo
1586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks -

My wife is well aware of the OG and all the twisted fucks that come along with it. SHe is also aware of the uniqueness of this place and understands the element of childishness it requires to partake on some days. She has no interest in it whatsoever, but will sit and look over some cool shit with me if I call her over. She is also aware of some of the personal threads I have posted and enjoys seeing some of the feedback. She's cool!

Exact same thing here. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:03 PM
SoupCan

MrFluffyHippo -
sgotwalks -

Same, some of the funny stuff here I've tried to explain but we both agree it's way over her head Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:22 PM
jake11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would breakup with gf if she was upset about og. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:26 PM
Hunter Thompson's .45
1417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrFluffyHippo -
sgotwalks -

I think we are all dating the same woman... Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:59 PM
Danger'sDaddy
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YoungGunABKJ - i left the computer on and the wife got on here and read everything i post.

she is beyond pissed. the ol gal sending me msgs etc.

what do og?
It's your own goddamn fault.

What moron puts a computer in the fucking kitchen? Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:10 PM
meowmeowkats
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My bf and I are both on here
Occasionally it gives really interesting conversation starters haha Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:13 PM
alley
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meowmeowkats - My bf and I are both on here
Occasionally it gives really interesting conversation starters haha Phone Post 3.0

Is your boyfriend a giant with one eye?
7/20/14 9:31 PM
MisterFixit
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you leave your wallet out of your pocket, does she go through it?

Bitch probably steals change out of your console too.
7/20/14 11:00 PM
meowmeowkats
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alley -
meowmeowkats - My bf and I are both on here

Is your boyfriend a giant with one eye?
I mean, would he be anything else? Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 6:19 AM
Ilikebjj
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any new girl you are dating has to be shown The OG just to see what reaction she gives.
7/21/14 8:37 AM
Kneeblock
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Danger'sDaddy -
YoungGunABKJ - i left the computer on and the wife got on here and read everything i post.

she is beyond pissed. the ol gal sending me msgs etc.

what do og?
It's your own goddamn fault.

What moron puts a computer in the fucking kitchen? Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
BirdWatcher
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump.

25 days ago
Vandalay Silva
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guaranteed Pics in Every Post - post pics of her naked
Greatest response to any op ever. Phone Post 3.0
25 days ago
DoomFarmer
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Women seriously aren't worth the hassle 75% percent of the time.
25 days ago
Tossed_Salad
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sgotwalks -

When my wife knows im OGing she asks if im browsing dick pics...ive shown her some threads. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.