UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Officers time to clean up your backyard

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/20/14 4:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sean Thompson
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For some reason this video really hit me, I see a lot of BS all day but this one really made me think of my family members and loved ones an how easily so assholes could take their life over bullshit. Before anyone says anything this is not I'm a tough guy thread or any keep it real shit. This is a plea to all the "Good Officers" out there please you guys need to hold yourselves to a some sort of standard. Please stop looking a blind eye to shit like this. and lastly please DONT YOU EVER DO THIS TO ANYONE I LOVE OR CARE ABOUT!!! OG I swear I am a good guy but my heart could never let something like this go if this happened to my brother, my sister or someone that I really cared about. Enough is enough someone needs to speak for the dead this is bullshit, You mean you watched so much UFC that you need to Rear Naked Choke this guy to death while he is pleading for his life? Just sayin Al Sarptons Jerry Curl Ass wouldn't be enough for me if that was someone I cared about. This should piss everyone off no matter Cop, Civilian, Black, White, Red, Brown or whatever you are. This is Not right, sorry for my rant this just really disturbed me and wanted to vent.
7/20/14 4:09 AM
madmav
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

word!
7/20/14 4:10 AM
GenErick
1708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You couldn't ask the same question on the other 12 threads?
7/20/14 4:13 AM
Sean Thompson
278 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

listen man I have not seen any of the other threads so couldn't you just go piss off on any of the other threads?
7/20/14 4:14 AM
Sean Thompson

my bad the other 12 threads?
7/20/14 4:20 AM
GenErick
1708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=2&thread=2345757&page=1&pc=50

7/20/14 4:24 AM
GenErick

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&thread=2345253

Those two were on the front page, Im done

7/20/14 4:29 AM
Sean Thompson

look man I am not trying to have some internet debate with you, I'm kinda tipsy to begin with so I am prone to stupidy as it is by I just got home from a gig in Miami and me and this chick I am with just watched this video that was posted to my Facebook. I have not even looked at the OG just posted this shit, so sorry if seeing multiple threads about this outrageous shit is offensive to you, but I just don't give a shit. This is fucked up and there should be 100 thread about this.

Not trying to attack you just venting it that offends you then you know exactly what to do with the F and the U. really aint mad at ya just outraged at this entire scene cuase this shit normally dosent get to me. This ome for some reason really does. As stated before perhaps you should have stopped reading already who knows anyway I am gonna drink a couple pour one out for this poor guy and hopefully get back around 4th base with this blonde laying next to me.

Peace and go shit in a bag and punch it
7/20/14 4:32 AM
clevelandkid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He should have complied and aired any grievances in the appropriate forum, I. E. Court. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 4:33 AM
Sean Thompson

btw girl just slapped me and reminded my drunk ass that its around 3rd base!!!
7/20/14 4:33 AM
GenErick

Sean Thompson - look man I am not trying to have some internet debate with you, I'm kinda tipsy to begin with so I am prone to stupidy as it is by I just got home from a gig in Miami and me and this chick I am with just watched this video that was posted to my Facebook. I have not even looked at the OG just posted this shit, so sorry if seeing multiple threads about this outrageous shit is offensive to you, but I just don't give a shit. This is fucked up and there should be 100 thread about this.

Not trying to attack you just venting it that offends you then you know exactly what to do with the F and the U. really aint mad at ya just outraged at this entire scene cuase this shit normally dosent get to me. This ome for some reason really does. As stated before perhaps you should have stopped reading already who knows anyway I am gonna drink a couple pour one out for this poor guy and hopefully get back around 4th base with this blonde laying next to me.

You must be to coolest guy on the internet.
7/20/14 4:34 AM
Sean Thompson

dude get a fucking life man this aint about being cool or any of that pepsi shit, seriously this doesn't bother you at all?
7/20/14 4:36 AM
Sean Thompson

honestly look man I seriously apologize if I offended you, here is a sincere public apology. However you are telling me that this is not offensive to you?
7/20/14 4:37 AM
GenErick

Wanna bump wieners?
7/20/14 4:37 AM
SpaceWizard
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GenErick -
Sean Thompson - look man I am not trying to have some internet debate with you, I'm kinda tipsy to begin with so I am prone to stupidy as it is by I just got home from a gig in Miami and me and this chick I am with just watched this video that was posted to my Facebook. I have not even looked at the OG just posted this shit, so sorry if seeing multiple threads about this outrageous shit is offensive to you, but I just don't give a shit. This is fucked up and there should be 100 thread about this.

Says the guy that got offended that this wasn't posted in another thread, and then proceeded to link said threads in here. Who gives a fuck. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 4:38 AM
Sean Thompson

clevelandkid - He should have complied and aired any grievances in the appropriate forum, I. E. Court. Phone Post 3.0

kinda hard to air any grievances while dead, OMG wTF am I doing on here you guys are just gonna piss me off more. I'm out
7/20/14 4:39 AM
GenErick

SpaceWizard - 
GenErick -

Says the guy that got offended that this wasn't posted in another thread, and then proceeded to link said threads in here. Who gives a fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Homo says what?
7/20/14 4:42 AM
Eggbert
1090 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Without seeing what lead up to this altercation you can't really comment. My understanding is that he was involved in breaking up a fight. If police come on to a scene and see people involved in an altercation they need to detain people and then get statements to determine what happened. If the guy simply was helping break up a fight he should have complied and his story as well as witnesses he would have been on his way after questioning. It really is a damn shame the loss of life though Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 4:56 AM
S bend7
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I find that completely fucked!,I don't hate cops at all.Discretion is the better part of valour. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 5:15 AM
Rumblefish
646 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean- you DO realize:
1. They're saying his death was CARDIAC in nature, not respiratory.

2. They were called
On him for breaking the law (selling illegal cigarettes),Not merely "helping break
Up a fight.

I read these in one of the several Internet articles, so take them
With a grain of salt.

These facts don't justify a mans death, but they DO change the dynamic
Of the story drastically. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 5:23 AM
Thacommish
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rumblefish - Sean- you DO realize:
1. They're saying his death was CARDIAC in nature, not respiratory.

2. They were called
On him for breaking the law (selling illegal cigarettes),Not merely "helping break
Up a fight.

I read these in one of the several Internet articles, so take them
With a grain of salt.

These facts don't justify a mans death, but they DO change the dynamic
Of the story drastically. Phone Post 3.0

Could the respiratory issue possibly this might be a stretch but possibly lead to the cardiac problem? or be a contributing factor to?
7/20/14 7:01 AM
BarkLikeADog

Other threads say this guy was a career criminal. Seems likely just from body language alone that these cops had prior experience with the guy & knew the resist was coming.

I got no idea for sure but no one else here does either.

The choke was probably not legal & that guy probably gets shitcanned for losing the city a pile of money, but big clue that all MMA fans should already know - if you can't breathe, you can't yell "I can't breathe" so that choke wasn't in at all. Looks like positional asphyxia is possible, but the cardiac claim sure seems way more likely.
7/20/14 7:46 AM
angryinch

"1. They're saying his death was CARDIAC in nature, not respiratory."

Cardiac issue caused by?  

If the cops had not attacked him, would he still have died at exactly the same time?

You do realize that if you rob a bank and someone in the bank has a heart attack as a result, you will be charged with murder, right?  You can't just say "well, he died of a heart attack....my robbing the bank didn't kill him, a heart attack did."    That shit doesn't fly.  You rob a bank, someone has a heart attack in the process, you are charged with their death. 

Why doesn't the same apply to cops who needlessly escalate a situation that could otherwise have ended peacefully had the cops decided to check their fragile egos and instead of increasing the violence, had simply backed off a bit and used a non violent approach?

Not to mention they used a choke which they are not allowed to use.  Plain and simple, the cops involved should be charged with murder.  

7/20/14 8:00 AM
zetti
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU op!

7/20/14 8:29 AM
MuayThaiMania
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Megapunk don't worry about them bro, what you been drinking and where you been going? Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.