UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> My neighbor was killed in Gaza

7/20/14 11:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BTS
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was an IDF soldier that died in a recent incident in Israel's current operation in Gaza. Woke up this morning to the sounds of his mom's screaming, it was horrible. The news should reach the press soon.

Didn't know him personally but I know his brother fairly well.

I hope this doesn't turn into a hate-feud thread, just wanted to share my emotional perspective.

7/20/14 11:01 AM
panic686
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, man. RIP Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 11:02 AM
EvilMaster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP
7/20/14 11:03 AM
savagetruth

RIP man every life lost is sad Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 11:04 AM
Pitbull3744

So so sorry brother this is a unfortunate war and no one really wins it. Fuck man that is horrible, sincere condolences to his mother for real. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 12:23 PM
NotTheNoobURLooking4

BTS - 

He was an IDF soldier that died in a recent incident in Israel's current operation in Gaza. Woke up this morning to the sounds of his mom's screaming, it was horrible. The news should reach the press soon.

I hope this doesn't turn into a hate-feud thread, just wanted to share my emotional perspective.

War is Fucking Awful

7/20/14 1:16 PM
higherprimate718

paradise7 - Free Palestine!

wrong thread faggot
7/20/14 1:17 PM
BadAttitudeBadger
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bs6b1rXIYAAqHq7.jpg

7/20/14 1:21 PM
inf0
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fighting in this region may undo us all at some point

RIP
7/20/14 1:37 PM
Steve4192
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 - fighting in this region may undo us all at some point

RIP

Yep

Decisions that were made during the Cold War are still fucking up the world. If the two superpowers had just stayed out of it and let the Israelis and their neighbors fight it out without funneling both sides money and armaments, this shit would have been settled long ago. They would have either found a way to live together or kept fighting until they ran out of guns, money, and warm bodies. But outside interference escalated the scale of the conflict and created a stalemate that neither side could live with. So here we are, 60+ years later and the conflict is still raging on.
7/20/14 1:37 PM
Bootsy Collins
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotTheNoobURLooking4 - 
BTS - 

War is Fucking Awful

What you did there.....
7/20/14 1:53 PM
ramaham

Sorry for anyone to die...but the one sided massacre is pathetic...yet no country will stand up and say something..

Despite my extreme bias, my thoughts are still with yours during this time Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 2:03 PM
Corn Nuts

This is what happens when there is ground combat as opposed to dropping bombs on civilian populations from a cowardly distance in the sky.
7/20/14 2:03 PM
Topsyjt
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully his life until now was happy and he was well loved. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 2:06 PM
Masterclass
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crazy. RIP

7/20/14 2:11 PM
GeoDim
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure if RIP or WFA
7/20/14 2:29 PM
JOB
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel sorry for the 4 innocent children the IDF bombed playing soccer on a beach.
7/20/14 2:48 PM
7 Dust

JOB - I feel sorry for the 4 innocent children the IDF bombed playing soccer on a beach.

So do I and the Israelis that have to deal with hundreds of bombs sent in by Hamas! The sad thing is they half brothers fighting! Both are sons of Abraham I wish they could remember that.
7/20/14 4:15 PM
CaughtItFromARua
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramaham - Sorry for anyone to die...but the one sided massacre is pathetic...yet no country will stand up and say something..

Despite my extreme bias, my thoughts are still with yours during this time Phone Post 3.0
No other country would stand by idly while a neighboring country shoots rockets across its borders.

When the Palestinians stop the Jews should stop.

Ultimately, war is terrible but stop acting like the Palestinians are innocent victims. Police your own. If it's Hamas causing problems and you're a Palestinian that doesn't want issues, root out Hamas. Their beginnings are as a terrorist organization that has vowed to never recognize Israel. What should Israel do? Why shouldn't they respond? Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 4:18 PM
Michael Washam
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All over a bunch of stuff that isn't even real... Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 4:21 PM
JOB
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaughtItFromARua - 
ramaham - Sorry for anyone to die...but the one sided massacre is pathetic...yet no country will stand up and say something..

No other country would stand by idly while a neighboring country shoots rockets across its borders.

When the Palestinians stop the Jews should stop.

Ultimately, war is terrible but stop acting like the Palestinians are innocent victims. Police your own. If it's Hamas causing problems and you're a Palestinian that doesn't want issues, root out Hamas. Their beginnings are as a terrorist organization that has vowed to never recognize Israel. What should Israel do? Why shouldn't they respond? Phone Post 3.0

"No other country would stand by idly while a neighboring country shoots rockets across its borders."

No country would stand idly by while illegal settlements were created at the expense of the local population.

I love the "Israel has the right to defend itself" narrative. But Palestinians never seemingly have that same right. Meanwhile, Israel gets to kill countless civilians in the name of defending themselves and not ever be held accountable for it.
7/20/14 4:23 PM
Lite
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7 Dust - 
JOB - I feel sorry for the 4 innocent children the IDF bombed playing soccer on a beach.

So do I and the Israelis that have to deal with hundreds of bombs sent in by Hamas! The sad thing is they half brothers fighting! Both are sons of Abraham I wish they could remember that.

I don't believe that anybody has been killed by those "hundreds of bombs." A majority of them are shot down by Iron Dome, a missile defense system paid for by U.S. tax dollars.

But that doesn't lesson the injustice of the IDF soldier's death. RIP. Good thoughts to his family.
7/20/14 5:13 PM
ramaham

Lite -
7 Dust - 

I don't believe that anybody has been killed by those "hundreds of bombs." A majority of them are shot down by Iron Dome, a missile defense system paid for by U.S. tax dollars.

But that doesn't lesson the injustice of the IDF soldier's death. RIP. Good thoughts to his family.
This...and Israel was forced onto them.

Our tax dollars at work... Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 5:24 PM
SuperKamiGuru
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War is a neccesary evil...but it is evil none the less I'm sorry for your friend
7/20/14 6:05 PM
PTM2020
1113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rip

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.