UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Staten Island man not killed by police chokehold

7/20/14 1:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Meastt
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is funny....it's clear the cops didn't kill him. They legally effected a arrest...us choice to resist placed his body into a fatally dangerous zone.

That is all.... Phone Post 3.0
DonFreedomFrye
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thebronxbomber - 
nobadanymore -
RubberFistofFury -
angryinch -

Again I ask, if the actions of the cops didn't kill him, then I presume that you are claiming that he would have died at the exact same time in the exact same manner had the cops not assaulted him, right?

His decision to resist, and therefore raise his heart rate to a dangerous level for his condition, most likely caused his heart attack. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, definitely not the prohibited choke hold. Or the suffocation. Or the lack of cpr while officers stood around looking at his lifeless body for over 5 minutes.

None of that contributed in any way.

It was coz he was fat. Phone Post 3.0
How hard is it for some people to not take responsibility for your own actions? The guy resisted arrest. That's on him at that point. If he did not resist he would still be alive right now. That simple. Phone Post 3.0

Why can't you take responsibility for being a lying pill pusher who scams OGers and other people on other forums?
nobadanymore
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RubberFistofFury - 
nobadanymore -
RubberFistofFury -
angryinch -

Again I ask, if the actions of the cops didn't kill him, then I presume that you are claiming that he would have died at the exact same time in the exact same manner had the cops not assaulted him, right?

His decision to resist, and therefore raise his heart rate to a dangerous level for his condition, most likely caused his heart attack. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, definitely not the prohibited choke hold. Or the suffocation. Or the lack of cpr while officers stood around looking at his lifeless body for over 5 minutes.

He wasn't in cardiac arrest at the scene, so it would be stupid to give CPR. The choke across the front of the neck wasn't good, and I'm honestly surprised there was no damage. That could have easily contributed to his death, but apparently it didn't.

With any carotid neck restraint, you run the risk of stimulating the vagus nerves that run down the neck. These nerves regulate the heartbeat so any neck restraint can potentially adversely affect the heart, although it is rare. Phone Post 3.0

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=509_1405750941
7/20/14 1:10 PM
nobadanymore
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thebronxbomber - 
nobadanymore -
RubberFistofFury -
angryinch -

How hard is it for some people to not take responsibility for your own actions? The guy resisted arrest. That's on him at that point. If he did not resist he would still be alive right now. That simple. Phone Post 3.0

How hard is it for some people to NOT take responsibility for MY actions?. I don't even...

You got me there, bro.
7/20/14 1:10 PM
Team GDP's cancerous testicle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

possum jitsu - 
Team GDP's cancerous testicle -
Nitecrawler - 
possum jitsu -
Team GDP's cancerous testicle - How many times prior was the guy arrested?
I don't really see how that would matter. Do police usually know ones record when they arrest them? Phone Post 3.0
When he's been arrested 31 times, 4 for the same offense around the same location I would say yes. Phone Post 3.0

and besides that, it's the same with most of these 'isolated incidents'. bums, multiple arrests, people on drugs. Fucks shouldn't be given so lightly.
Not much empathy huh? That's a shame and I feel bad for you. Phone Post 3.0

you want me to understand the feelings of a man whose been arrested 30 times? fuck him and fuck your fake feelings
7/20/14 1:11 PM
angryinch

thebronxbomber - 
nobadanymore -
RubberFistofFury -
angryinch -

So you agree that the cops need to take responsibility for their own actions, right?  After all, they did apply a prohibited chokehold.  Glad you agree that the cops need to man up and take responsibility for killing this guy. 

7/20/14 1:13 PM
VinegarStrokes
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meastt - This is funny....it's clear the cops didn't kill him. They legally effected a arrest...us choice to resist placed his body into a fatally dangerous zone.

People hate cops on the OG everything is their fault ALWAYS. Truth be told the cops could have handled the situation better. But he resisted it's not like they beat him they subdued him and his obesity caused his heart to fail because of the stress he put himself in.

7/20/14 1:17 PM
angryinch

VinegarStrokes - 
Meastt - This is funny....it's clear the cops didn't kill him. They legally effected a arrest...us choice to resist placed his body into a fatally dangerous zone.

People hate cops on the OG everything is their fault ALWAYS. Truth be told the cops could have handled the situation better. But he resisted it's not like they beat him they subdued him and his obesity caused his heart to fail because of the stress he put himself in.

Wait, so the cops didn't put him in the positions which led to his death?  You're saying that he voluntarily deprived himself of oxygen, threw himself on the ground, choked himself with his own hands,  etc..etc...???   lmfao   

This is starting to turn comical.  

7/20/14 1:26 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

LittleC - Thats pathetic. All the way through. How obvious is it that training plays a big part in this as well? Do I think they wanted to kill the guy, no. Did they, hell yeah they did and it's because they don't know shit. TWO guys should be more than enough to get a big guy like that down. One guy get the legs and one guy up top? Not super difficult. <br />

<br />LOL @ it being illegal for an individual to make a voluntary transaction with another human in the first place.<br />

<br />Free country these nutz.

"PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHAT THEY WANT WHEN THEY WANT THIS IS 'MURICA - PEW PEW!!"

-Little C
7/20/14 1:28 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

angryinch - 
thebronxbomber - 
nobadanymore -
RubberFistofFury -
angryinch -

So you agree that the cops need to take responsibility for their own actions, right?  After all, they did apply a prohibited chokehold.  Glad you agree that the cops need to man up and take responsibility for killing this guy. 

"Cops gave man a heart attack using black magic"
-angryinch
7/20/14 1:29 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

angryinch - 
VinegarStrokes - 

Wait, so the cops didn't put him in the positions which led to his death?  You're saying that he voluntarily deprived himself of oxygen, threw himself on the ground, choked himself with his own hands,  etc..etc...???   lmfao   

This is starting to turn comical.  

He wouldn't be in that position had he turned around and allowed handcuffs to be placed on his hands.

Reading comprehension fren'...
7/20/14 1:30 PM
kindofawesome

That guy was slowly committing suicide anyways. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 1:31 PM
Nitecrawler
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
angryinch -
thebronxbomber - 
nobadanymore -
RubberFistofFury -
angryinch -

"They" didn't apply the chokehold, one cop did (last name starts with a P).

Furthermore the chokehold had nothing to do with his death, his resisting is what set the entire situation in motion. If he had put his hands behind his back when asked he would have been cuffed without incident and most likely be alive today.

With all that being said, the officer (P) that administered the choke will most likely face disciplinary action as the choke is prohibited. However since the choke had nothing to do with the death I would assume it would be light, and rightfully so.

However, despite the fact that the chokehold and death had nothing to do with one another; the cop haters will say the police choked the man to death, Al Sharpton will rally and turn this into a racial issue when it is anything but, the cop will be wrongfully fired, and the family will successfully sue the city for millions. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 1:32 PM
Ari2

a heart attack brought on by chokehold that stopped him from breathing and caused his heart rate to spike? thread title is BS.
7/20/14 1:34 PM
Ari2

thebronxbomber - 
nobadanymore -
RubberFistofFury -
angryinch -

great. I'm glad you're into people taking responsibility.

The cop used a banned chokehold, and now the man he used it again is dead very likely due to that chokehold. That's on the cop. If he hadn't broken the rules, the other guy would be alive. That simple.
7/20/14 1:37 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

Ari2 - a heart attack brought on by chokehold that stopped him from breathing and caused his heart rate to spike? thread title is BS.

FAIL!

He was still breathing when he was put in the ambulance...
7/20/14 1:38 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

Resisting arrest, breaking the law, stuffing his face with cheese burger also caused his heart rate to spike.
7/20/14 1:41 PM
nobadanymore

Lol, how far back can we go with this line of stupidity. If he didn't sell cigarettes illegally, he wouldn't be dead. If he didn't go out that day, he wouldn't be dead. If he was never born, he wouldn't be dead.

Are you claiming that if he was handcuffed willingly but STILL put in a chokehold, taken to the ground in the exact same manner, he would still be alive?, and that it was pure and utterly the resisting arrest that was the cause of his heart attack?
7/20/14 1:43 PM
nobadanymore

KneeUpperCut Ios - 
Ari2 - a heart attack brought on by chokehold that stopped him from breathing and caused his heart rate to spike? thread title is BS.

FAIL!

He was still breathing when he was put in the ambulance...

Are you sure about that?. Can you tell me what is said in this video at 4:39, please.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=509_1405750941
7/20/14 1:45 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

Knee you are racist bro? lol never would have guessed
7/20/14 1:46 PM
sublime13
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Put your hands behind your back"

'No'

"Pretty please?

'Fuck off'

"Pretty please...with sugar on top?

'Oh alright'

See how easy it is to handle that situation? Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 1:47 PM
Jessy Ringquist
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, York, PA
Nitecrawler -
nobadanymore -
RubberFistofFury -
angryinch -

He was still breathing when put in the ambulance so the "No CPR" is a moot point. Phone Post 3.0
If you believe that I have a bridge for sale.... Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 1:48 PM
Nitecrawler
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - Knee you are racist bro? lol never would have guessed
How is this turning into a racial issue?

Fucking crazy shit. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 1:48 PM
nobadanymore

sublime13 - "Put your hands behind your back"

'No'

"Pretty please?

'Fuck off'

"Pretty please...with sugar on top?

'Oh alright'

See how easy it is to handle that situation? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, make fun of his diabetes too, bro.

Poor guy wouldn't stand a chance here
7/20/14 1:50 PM
VinegarStrokes
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should have just tazed his ass.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.