Collaboration With The Nazis
By Lenni Brenner
12-24-2

http://www.rense.com/general33/zio.htm
7/20/14 5:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gymrat209
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no dog in this fight and frankly don't give 2 shits for either of these barbarian's fighting over religion. But to call Israeli Soldiers and glorify them and call Palistanian's Terrorists is like Calling American Soldiers (calvary) and Native American Indians Terrorists.

The only reason The ragheads fight the way they do is because they are basically working with Bows and Arrows of today vs U.S. Calvary Gattling Guns...

Anyone with half a brain and see the difference and if the ragheads tried to meet the Israeli's on the battlefield they would be wiped out and not even given a reservation which consists of Desert shit lands that no food can grow on.
7/20/14 5:37 PM
IDXtreme

Israel versus Judaism

Many new visitors are surprised and shocked to learn the connection between Zionism and the Holocaust of World War II.

Listed below are links to documents and other resources exposing how the philosophy and goals of the Zionist movement resulted in the deaths of millions of innocent Jews.

http://www.israelversusjudaism.org/holocaust/victims.cfm
7/20/14 5:40 PM
TexDeuce
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 5:44 PM
Jambo888
721 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

heavy losses? children have been taking heavy losses

7/20/14 5:49 PM
Chris Weidened My Diameter
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thesleeper -
asskicker09 - 
thesleeper - 
phydeau - The only reason the Palestinians have Gaza is because the Israelis GAVE it to them.

The only reason Israel exists is that they invaded the Palestinian territory with an army and then forced the pre-existing population to live in small portions of that former territory.

Read Perceptions of Palestine by a former CIA agent who had access to classified archives.

Pretty sure Israel exists based on a UN proclamation. All surrounding Arab countries attacked Israel immediately in 1948.

I am pretty sure you need to do some History reading to opine on this subject.

The birth of Israel had nothing to do with the UN. That came after.
Yeah, except when the birth of Israel(Jacob) happened 2500 Years ago. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 5:52 PM
Badmonkey
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's war; the IDF death tole will rise the deeper they go into Gaza… the more dead Hamas the better: sadly they se children as cheerleaders while launching rockets and fighting.

It's time to target Hamas leaders with good old fashioned assassinations… Israel has always been good at that.

7/20/14 5:54 PM
BJTT_MrAntichrist
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The world is going to Hell Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 5:56 PM
Badmonkey
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Losses of Hamas women and children are not the same: Hamas makes no attempt to shield its women and children from war and prefer to have them close in case they need people to dive behind or hide rockets.
7/20/14 5:56 PM
Glovegate

Gymrat209 - I have no dog in this fight and frankly don't give 2 shits for either of these barbarian's fighting over religion. But to call Israeli Soldiers and glorify them and call Palistanian's Terrorists is like Calling American Soldiers (calvary) and Native American Indians Terrorists.

The only reason The ragheads fight the way they do is because they are basically working with Bows and Arrows of today vs U.S. Calvary Gattling Guns...

Anyone with half a brain and see the difference and if the ragheads tried to meet the Israeli's on the battlefield they would be wiped out and not even given a reservation which consists of Desert shit lands that no food can grow on.

Sorry but the Taliban did a decent job of attacking Allied soldiers. They didn't fire rockets in the general direction of "the bad guys" and end up sending them toward civilian targets the vast majority of the time by "mistake".

The Palestinians who are firing rockets, they're trying to kill civilians and their stated goal is the complete destruction of the entire country.

Spare us the condescension. They fight and fight the way they do because they're completely brainwashed peasants.
7/20/14 5:59 PM
Moke
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJTT_MrAntichrist - The world is going to Hell Phone Post 3.0

No, overall this is just a replay of the 1970's.

But then came the 80's and life was fantastic! So we just need to hunker down and get through this and maybe the 2020's will be like the 80's.
7/20/14 6:01 PM
Louisvillain
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR Israel! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 6:05 PM
NORESPECT

Gymrat209 - I have no dog in this fight and frankly don't give 2 shits for either of these barbarian's fighting over religion. But to call Israeli Soldiers and glorify them and call Palistanian's Terrorists is like Calling American Soldiers (calvary) and Native American Indians Terrorists.

You are an idiot. This conflict has nothing to do with religion. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 6:06 PM
steve85uk

NORESPECT -
Gymrat209 - I have no dog in this fight and frankly don't give 2 shits for either of these barbarian's fighting over religion. But to call Israeli Soldiers and glorify them and call Palistanian's Terrorists is like Calling American Soldiers (calvary) and Native American Indians Terrorists.

You are an idiot. This conflict has nothing to do with religion. Phone Post 3.0
It has everything to do with religion Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 6:23 PM
Bangers Delight
730 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Louisvillain - WAR Israel! Phone Post 3.0
How can that be heavy losses when they lost 13 soldiers who's is to fight in wars while only today over 100 people were killed in Gaza?

Both side. Are pretty fucked up.. Israel does not give a fuck and kills everything that moves..
And then you have the other side which is placing all of their military camps close to Schools and other populated place.. When your rockets aren't doing Shit to your enemy, and their rocket is killing 100 pr day, you should really reconsider your strategy and maybe stop sending rockets.. But the Arabs don't give a fuck about Isreal or their Owen people..

Just look how the other Arab countries are treating other Arab refugees that are coming from Syria to their country..

I have lived in the middle east and all I can say is its a fucked up place where everyone hates each other and it has only became worst with time.. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 6:32 PM
thesleeper

Moke - 
thesleeper - 
Moke - 
thesleeper - Well, they wanted war and so they have it. Kiss your US tax dollars goodbye...

lol, I'm gonna stand in front of your house and throw rocks at it 24 hours a day. And when you come outside to confront me I'm going to shoot you dead. And then I'm going to say, "He wanted war!"

Lol, a more accurate analogy is the following, yours is using a very narrow historical timeframe.

I am going to come to your house and start camping on the front lawn. Then when all my friends show up with guns and lawyers, you are going to hide and plink at me with a .22. Then I invade your house and blow it up repeatedly because I want to take over the land and build a condo.

Well if we're going to ignore boundaries drawn by the UN then I'll just call my local Indian reservation and say there's a bunch of squatters on your land and they'll take care of you and take your lawyer's scalp.

Oh wow. I knew you were clueless Mope, but this is ignorance of immense proportions.

You do realize that the UN has nothing do with the US colonizing the Indians, don't you? And that the US repeatedly ignores mandates by the UN and would never recognize boundaries drawn by the UN?

An army of jewish settlers and colonizers made the boundaries of Israel, not the UN. The UN just gave it some faux legitimacy...
7/20/14 6:43 PM
Mexican Janitor
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4later Phone Post
7/20/14 6:47 PM
ausgepicht

90 Palestinians killed and 1 Israeli captured. The tide against the terrorists is turning.
7/20/14 6:48 PM
Dodge135

Edited: 07/20/14 6:48 PM
7/20/14 6:49 PM
Dodge135

Jambo888 - 

Correct, Palestinian children, just to be clear
7/20/14 6:53 PM
donkypunch55
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In.
I have a working knowledge of the situation and had hoped that this thread would help clear up who's "right" in this conflict but even though I've gotten more history and a somewhat clearer picture of what's transpired, I'm as confused as ever.
Seems like both sides have their points and issues and everyone is simultaneously right and wrong.
*sigh*
Human beings man... Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:16 PM
Badmonkey

I'm all for Israel killing as many as possible - though I agree their enemy not be called terrorists: this is simply war. I can see how its hard not to call them terrorists - they did kidnap three yong men and kill them… leaving them in a ditch and then celebrating with their families.
7/20/14 7:40 PM
Jesus Quintana

Gymrat209 - I have no dog in this fight and frankly don't give 2 shits for either of these barbarian's fighting over religion. But to call Israeli Soldiers and glorify them and call Palistanian's Terrorists is like Calling American Soldiers (calvary) and Native American Indians Terrorists.

hamas is pretty much universally recognized as a terrorist group including by other muslim countries...

I don't think Native Americans ever used their own children as human shields or celebrated people who murder children as heroes, but I could be wrong.
7/20/14 8:04 PM
Jesus Quintana

thesleeper - 
Moke - 
thesleeper - 
Moke - 
thesleeper - Well, they wanted war and so they have it. Kiss your US tax dollars goodbye...

lol, I'm gonna stand in front of your house and throw rocks at it 24 hours a day. And when you come outside to confront me I'm going to shoot you dead. And then I'm going to say, "He wanted war!"

Lol, a more accurate analogy is the following, yours is using a very narrow historical timeframe.

I am going to come to your house and start camping on the front lawn. Then when all my friends show up with guns and lawyers, you are going to hide and plink at me with a .22. Then I invade your house and blow it up repeatedly because I want to take over the land and build a condo.

Well if we're going to ignore boundaries drawn by the UN then I'll just call my local Indian reservation and say there's a bunch of squatters on your land and they'll take care of you and take your lawyer's scalp.

Oh wow. I knew you were clueless Mope, but this is ignorance of immense proportions.

You do realize that the UN has nothing do with the US colonizing the Indians, don't you? And that the US repeatedly ignores mandates by the UN and would never recognize boundaries drawn by the UN?

An army of jewish settlers and colonizers made the boundaries of Israel, not the UN. The UN just gave it some faux legitimacy...

Jews are the majority in Israel. What is more legitimate than that? don't they have a right to rule themselves and to protect themselves? I also find it interesting that your previous post conveniently omitted the fact that about 50% of jews in Israel trace all or some of their ancestry to arab lands. The narrative of jews as european colonizers just doesnt work.
7/20/14 8:06 PM
Jesus Quintana

Jambo888 - 

What do you expect when Hamas uses children as human shields for their rocket launching?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.