UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Israel taking heavy losses in Gaza

7/20/14 10:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FABombDropper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chest Rockwell - Interesting how the article calls the Israelis "soldiers" and the Palestinians "terrorists". Phone Post 3.0
Interesting how the Israeli soldiers wear uniforms, drive vehicles and build military installations taut separate them from civilians while the other dresses like, blends with and fights from civilian areas.

Oh, that's because one side is soldiers and the other side is coward terrorists. Crazy, right? Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:24 PM
MrMead
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gymrat209 -
NORESPECT - 
Gymrat209 - I have no dog in this fight and frankly don't give 2 shits for either of these barbarian's fighting over religion. But to call Israeli Soldiers and glorify them and call Palistanian's Terrorists is like Calling American Soldiers (calvary) and Native American Indians Terrorists.

The only reason The ragheads fight the way they do is because they are basically working with Bows and Arrows of today vs U.S. Calvary Gattling Guns...

Anyone with half a brain and see the difference and if the ragheads tried to meet the Israeli's on the battlefield they would be wiped out and not even given a reservation which consists of Desert shit lands that no food can grow on.
You are an idiot. This conflict has nothing to do with religion. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure if srs or trolling. They are fighting over the Land due to religion you fuckwit.
Great post earlier post GymRat. You and thesleeper are providing great non biased accounts and the morans are laughing you off. It's hilarious and sad reading shit on here. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:29 PM
FABombDropper

MrMead -
Gymrat209 -
NORESPECT - 
Gymrat209 - I have no dog in this fight and frankly don't give 2 shits for either of these barbarian's fighting over religion. But to call Israeli Soldiers and glorify them and call Palistanian's Terrorists is like Calling American Soldiers (calvary) and Native American Indians Terrorists.

The only reason The ragheads fight the way they do is because they are basically working with Bows and Arrows of today vs U.S. Calvary Gattling Guns...

Anyone with half a brain and see the difference and if the ragheads tried to meet the Israeli's on the battlefield they would be wiped out and not even given a reservation which consists of Desert shit lands that no food can grow on.

Not sure if srs or trolling. They are fighting over the Land due to religion you fuckwit.
Great post earlier post GymRat. You and thesleeper are providing great non biased accounts and the morans are laughing you off. It's hilarious and sad reading shit on here. Phone Post 3.0
Gymrat, I actually see your point, but if you choose to fight amongst your own people, then you are 100% responsible for their negligent deaths, so if you aren't willing to take responsibility, then knock it the fuck off. The fact that they don't and then try to trump up the dead civilians as ear crimes and genocide is bullshit so I have 0 problems with them being labeled terrorists. Not taking sides, but fuck that bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:34 PM
danggook
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Jews and Muslims could eat bacon there wouldn't be this mess Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 11:09 PM
emu67

Last I heard the Isreali were providing food aid and such to the Palestinians in the hazard strip. And a few deaths in their army isn't heavy loses although it is sad to lose guys.

the Palestinian loses are said so. the Hamas losses - fuk em - they shouldn't he targeting the Isreali population.

I say give the isealis more weapons and drones. They deserve it - they still have the balls to defend themselves. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 11:14 PM
NORESPECT

Gymrat209 -
NORESPECT - 

You are really fucking stupid. Have you been to Israel? Why don't you go and ask a soldier if they are fighting for religion? Most Israelis do not give two shits about religion. There are plenty of Jewish atheists as well. They are fighting for survival. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 12:10 PM
thesleeper

Its true that this is not about religion. The religious are a minority in Israel, which is funny considering that their political support in the US is based on religious affinity.
7/21/14 12:32 PM
E55 Pilot

The Palestinian sympathizers here need to go live in Gaza for awhile....
7/21/14 1:09 PM
Jesus Quintana

thesleeper - 
Jesus Quintana - 
thesleeper - 
Moke - 
thesleeper - 
Moke - 
thesleeper - Well, they wanted war and so they have it. Kiss your US tax dollars goodbye...

lol, I'm gonna stand in front of your house and throw rocks at it 24 hours a day. And when you come outside to confront me I'm going to shoot you dead. And then I'm going to say, "He wanted war!"

Lol, a more accurate analogy is the following, yours is using a very narrow historical timeframe.

I am going to come to your house and start camping on the front lawn. Then when all my friends show up with guns and lawyers, you are going to hide and plink at me with a .22. Then I invade your house and blow it up repeatedly because I want to take over the land and build a condo.

Well if we're going to ignore boundaries drawn by the UN then I'll just call my local Indian reservation and say there's a bunch of squatters on your land and they'll take care of you and take your lawyer's scalp.

Oh wow. I knew you were clueless Mope, but this is ignorance of immense proportions.

You do realize that the UN has nothing do with the US colonizing the Indians, don't you? And that the US repeatedly ignores mandates by the UN and would never recognize boundaries drawn by the UN?

An army of jewish settlers and colonizers made the boundaries of Israel, not the UN. The UN just gave it some faux legitimacy...

Jews are the majority in Israel. What is more legitimate than that? don't they have a right to rule themselves and to protect themselves? I also find it interesting that your previous post conveniently omitted the fact that about 50% of jews in Israel trace all or some of their ancestry to arab lands. The narrative of jews as european colonizers just doesnt work.

The argument of ancestry doesn't work. Nice try. Not biting.

Most Jews were not in Palestine at 1900. They were not a majority in Palestine in 1900.

They colonized Palestine and that is how they became a majority in Israel. They colonized Palestine with help from the US and Britain.

Does that mean the Palestinians should just give up on it, considering that the jews took it by force, multiplying and attrition?

And? the demographics of countries change over time. Should Jews be ruled by a minority group just because they immigrated to Israel? Many of them came to Israel as refugees from countries(including many from arab countries) where they were 2nd class citizens. Jews have a right to self rule just like everyone else.

When zionists first started moving to Israel there was no such thing as "palestinian nationalism" without israel palestine would be part of a larger arab state. Israel/palestine also had a tiny fraction of it's current population at the time. There was/is room for two countries.

and yes, palestinians should 100% give up the idea of returning to land in the current state of Israel. they need to focus on getting their own shit together instead of looking backwards or defining themselves based on their opposition to Israel. How many jews still bitch about losing land in the arab world or Europe? Palestinians have had terrible leadership that is who is to blame for their current issues, not israel.
7/21/14 1:52 PM
AlphaSlap
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

E55 Pilot - The Palestinian sympathizers here need to go live in Gaza for awhile....

Can you relate your experiences living in Israel to enlighten this forum?
7/21/14 1:57 PM
RyannVonDoom

Wish both sides would stop. The israelis are hawkish cunts and the palestinian militants are fucktards. Split the state in half, one side to israel and one to palestine. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 2:07 PM
Pilot201
1989 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thesleeper - They have been preparing to take Gaza for years. Israel is colonizing Gaza. They have been expanding settlements on the West Bank for more than a decade.

Basically the strategy was this:

Slowly expand settlements over land claimed by the Palestinians while using the US to run interference. When the Palestinians get pissed off about that and begin an insurgency, call it terrorism and then retaliate.

This has been the cycle for decades. Israel is intent on conquering Gaza and colonizing the West Bank.

That is war people and what they wanted.
Yup... Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 2:33 PM
BJTT_WiredFreebird
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking jews Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 10:18 PM
Mad Xyientist
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There were 47 people shot in Chicago over the weekend.

Chicago is taking heavier losses.
7/21/14 10:24 PM
Soul Gravy

Spider Rico - 
thesleeper - They have been preparing to take Gaza for years. Israel is colonizing Gaza. They have been expanding settlements on the West Bank for more than a decade.

Slowly expand settlements over land claimed by the Palestinians while using the US to run interference. When the Palestinians get pissed off about that and begin an insurgency, call it terrorism and then retaliate.

This has been the cycle for decades. Israel is intent on conquering Gaza and colonizing the West Bank.

I dont know this but why is isreal hell bent on settling there? Is it nice land? Resources? Just to be greedy assholes?
You seem to know some shit, so thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Okay, this bothers me.

thesleeper does not know what he's talking about. He is not a source of legitimate information.
7/21/14 10:31 PM
thesleeper

Soul Gravy - 
Spider Rico - 

I dont know this but why is isreal hell bent on settling there? Is it nice land? Resources? Just to be greedy assholes?

Okay, this bothers me.

thesleeper does not know what he's talking about. He is not a source of legitimate information.

Do you have a source or specific example to support your lame ass assertion?
7/21/14 10:39 PM
Testiculos Ferro

The sleeper is correct.
7/21/14 10:41 PM
Soul Gravy

thesleeper - 
Soul Gravy - 
Spider Rico - 

Okay, this bothers me.

The examples are your posts on this thread. From your ignorance and misrepresentation of history to the laughable notion that this is a form of colonization, your lack of perspective and knowledge is on display for everyone to see.

But please, feel free to continue to pass yourself off as an authority of this subject. Just don't act surprsied when people far more knowledgeable than yourself call you on it.
7/21/14 10:59 PM
thesleeper

Soul Gravy - 
thesleeper - 
Soul Gravy - 
Spider Rico - 

Okay, this bothers me.

The examples are your posts on this thread. From your ignorance and misrepresentation of history to the laughable notion that this is a form of colonization, your lack of perspective and knowledge is on display for everyone to see.

But please, feel free to continue to pass yourself off as an authority of this subject. Just don't act surprsied when people far more knowledgeable than yourself call you on it.

A one eyed man in the land of the blind is king...
7/21/14 11:07 PM
tenchu
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LuqmanMehboob, considering your background, your non Muslim apologist view is refreshing.
7/21/14 11:09 PM
Soul Gravy

thesleeper - 
Soul Gravy - 
thesleeper - 
Soul Gravy - 
Spider Rico - 

Okay, this bothers me.

A blowhard on the internet is self-important while spreading falsehoods and outright lies...
7/21/14 11:16 PM
Sogsteel
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/21/14 11:18 PM
thesleeper

Soul Gravy - 
thesleeper - 
Soul Gravy - 
thesleeper - 
Soul Gravy - 
Spider Rico - 

Okay, this bothers me.

A blowhard on the internet is self-important while spreading falsehoods and outright lies...

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.
7/21/14 11:19 PM
thesleeper

I can do this all night...
7/21/14 11:37 PM
sreiter

thesleeper - I can do this all night...

lmao @ u

they're colonizing so much, they dismantled all settlements in gaza

how about you explain to me when the sovereign nation of Palestine was created, who was the leader of their country, etc.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.