UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Happy that Obama is doing nothing?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/20/14 5:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kway
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I the only one that is kinda happy that Obama is doing nothing in regards to the Russia/Ukraine and Israel/Palestinian problem?

I'm sure there are some back channel stuff that he's doing, but in general not big things.

I'm happy about it. It's not our problem in any way. Obviously if Russia does something against NATO then we have to step in, since we have treaties. If they don't then I don't really see a reason to get involved.
7/20/14 5:39 PM
Kway
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to add that Obama is raping America blindly. On the positive side, he's not getting us tangled up with foreign affairs.
7/20/14 6:46 PM
HardWorkPersonalAccountability
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm happy too
7/20/14 7:26 PM
Stronghold
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Carter should go over there to biuld some houses
7/20/14 7:27 PM
Kway

Stronghold - Jimmy Carter should go over there to biuld some houses

It's the least he could do.
7/20/14 7:29 PM
Soup and Beer
323 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is doing whatever his big business cronies are telling him to do.  If he is doing nothing, then he is following orders to do so.

7/20/14 7:31 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

Pele give Obama a lot of shit and call him a liar abs this and that. But even he was running for president he said we will lessen our global presence (paraphrasing). And that's to an extent what he's doing. If bush or someone similar were in office then we would have troops on the boat of Ukraine right now, and who knows what would be going on with Israel seeing as how they are our "allies" Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:38 PM
jmfp
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He can't have another show of impotence blow up in his face like Syria at this point in time. His only concern right now is midterm elections. After those are done we'll see him go full retard. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:14 PM
crobrun
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm good with it. I think staying the fuck out of the middle east right now is a good. idea.

Ukraine is an interesting situation, but caution is definitely a good idea.
7/20/14 9:20 PM
VinegarStrokes
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We should just stop foreign aid and stop wasting time trying to "help" people. More often then not in the last 3 decades when we "help" we fuck shit up and make it worse.

7/20/14 9:23 PM
VinegarStrokes
585 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/21/14 9:49 AM
jmfp - He can't have another show of impotence blow up in his face like Syria at this point in time. His only concern right now is midterm elections. After those are done we'll see him go full retard. Phone Post 3.0

If he doesn't give a shit about the SCOTUS or Congress now what will he do in a few months when the elections are over. That's a scary thought.

/cue Jettdog...

7/20/14 9:37 PM
Mit
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No hes gotta do something. The middle east is a mess.....he has a shit load of scandals at home.....he looks like a lame duck unfortunately.

What russia is doin is similar to what germany did back before ww2. There are gas interests in the ukraine that russia will control.

The US is at risk of appearing weak and thats bad news. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:44 PM
seg
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Europe is free to take the lead on this.
7/20/14 9:47 PM
NORESPECT

Or you can say that a lot of the shit that has been happening is a result of Obama's display of weakness. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:32 PM
The Brotorious B.I.G

AlexanderTheGOAT -
The Brotorious B.I.G - Pele give Obama a lot of shit and call him a liar abs this and that. But even he was running for president he said we will lessen our global presence (paraphrasing). And that's to an extent what he's doing. If bush or someone similar were in office then we would have troops on the boat of Ukraine right now, and who knows what would be going on with Israel seeing as how they are our "allies" Phone Post 3.0
I always thought Pele liked Obama. Phone Post 3.0
People**** Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 11:10 PM
emu67
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jmfp - He can't have another show of impotence blow up in his face like Syria at this point in time. His only concern right now is midterm elections. After those are done we'll see him go full retard. Phone Post 3.0
lol - Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 3:22 PM
Kway

ttt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.