UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> What is your favorite dog breed/s?

7/20/14 6:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ki9090
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Presa canario
Rottweiler
English bulldog
French bulldog
Cane corso
Most other mastiff breeds

Although I love most breeds especially breeds that have history sight hounds, bird dogs, terriers, mollosers, spitz all have some incredible breeds in them
7/20/14 6:42 PM
NutJobJim
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I own a Siberian Husky and a Jack Russell.

The husky is playful but independent. She enjoys company but doesn't demand it and is happy patrolling the back yard when not being walked. She enjoys human company and gets very excited with new people but the excitement only lasts a few mins and then she's happy either just laying at my feet or patrolling the back yard again. She's a loving dog but you can tell that she's not blindly loyal to the point of stupidity. The husky can be aloof at times and doesn't really enjoy being cuddled (it seems like she tolerates it rather than enjoys it).

The Jack Russell is a big personality. Full of energy and desperate for human attention. Shes happiest when being walked or being cuddled. She liked other people but is very protective if she thinks I'm in danger and won't back down from anything except really loud noises (like fireworks or whatever). She's really small and nimble but has a huge personality. Spends lots of her time curled up on my lap sleeping. Hates to not be by my side.

Want to get a Staffordshire Bull Terrier next but will wait a few more years. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:03 PM
quickfix
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boxers
Pit Bulls

My dream dog is an Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog because of their awesome merle coats. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:09 PM
GJdeux
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

esque - Working Line German Shepherds. Phone Post 3.0

X2 own one, great working dog, super smart, and a great companion. You can actually see them working out problems...amazing breed-a reputable working line that is.
7/20/14 7:11 PM
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero
2682 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFoodKey.com, Owner
English Bulldog
Labs
Rotti
Australian Shepherds

In that Order. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:16 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ch1ef - Here's my boy.

Phone Post 3.0
Beautiful, man! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:17 PM
CMX
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boxer
Boston terrier
French bulldog
Would love to own a cane corso someday Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:25 PM
Firemansam

Pugs
French bulldogs
English staffys
Pits
Boxers
English bulldogs Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:26 PM
dpro2716
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boxer FTW Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:26 PM
RockTheVote
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we're in the market for a giant breed puppy right now. we want a bernese mountain dog, a swiss mountain dog, a st bernard, or maybe an irish wolfhound. we have a big yard and house. 2 yr old son. input appreciated. last dog was a pitt/boxer mix. beautiful, kind, loving friend who died of cancer after 9 years. adored my son from birth on. never left her alone in the same room as him and was always worried something would happen. we wont take any chances on the breed with our next one. mastiffs and anything aggressive is out. we want a dog thatll protect our house with size rather than personality.

7/20/14 7:27 PM
HaMMerHouseFAN
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have Afghans and a Doberman Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:28 PM
HaMMerHouseFAN
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RockTheVote -

we're in the market for a giant breed puppy right now. we want a bernese mountain dog, a swiss mountain dog, a st bernard, or maybe an irish wolfhound. we have a big yard and house. 2 yr old son. input appreciated. last dog was a pitt/boxer mix. beautiful, kind, loving friend who died of cancer after 9 years. adored my son from birth on. never left her alone in the same room as him and was always worried something would happen. we wont take any chances on the breed with our next one. mastiffs and anything aggressive is out. we want a dog thatll protect our house with size rather than personality.

Dobermans are great with kids and very, very protective. There are tons of YouTube videos showing this too with little kids. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:32 PM
astra
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bullmastiff. I miss mine a ton.

Currently have a GSD and Hound/ Shepherd mix. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:34 PM
RockTheVote
509 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HaMMerHouseFAN - 
RockTheVote -

Dobermans are great with kids and very, very protective. There are tons of YouTube videos showing this too with little kids. Phone Post 3.0

my pit was great with my kid. tons of videos showing that, too. tons of stories about dobermans as an aggressive breed, too. thanks for the advice, fren. i looked into them. we're going to go with something else, though.

7/20/14 7:51 PM
Festus
418 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rottweiler. My girl is 2-3 years old. Love the personality of them. Well her, she's my first Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:57 PM
Ahren_nhb
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/20/14 7:57 PM

GSD, Belgian Malinois, and boxers.

Here is my GSD Daryl and my GSD/ Belgian mix Carl.

7/20/14 8:07 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahren_nhb -

GSD, Belgian Malinois, and boxers.

Here is my GSD Daryl and my GSD/ Belgian mix Carl.

Awesome! VU all! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:10 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF

HaMMerHouseFAN -
RockTheVote -

I saw these dogs at a gas station a few months ago. They looked like a Great Dane and Pit bull mix. The owner told me the name of the breed, but I can't remember the damn name. Anyone have an idea of what I'm talking about?

Those dogs were fucking incredible looking. Face like a pit and huge like great danes Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:12 PM
midgetfarts

Rottweiler all the way.

Mine just turned 11 months old yesterday.
7/20/14 8:22 PM
18Doc
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pit bulls and schnauzers. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:24 PM
Kelvin Gastelum fan
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbulls and Shiba Inu's.
7/20/14 8:48 PM
RockTheVote

Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -
HaMMerHouseFAN -
RockTheVote -

I saw these dogs at a gas station a few months ago. They looked like a Great Dane and Pit bull mix. The owner told me the name of the breed, but I can't remember the damn name. Anyone have an idea of what I'm talking about?

Those dogs were fucking incredible looking. Face like a pit and huge like great danes Phone Post 3.0
Bandogge or something like that is a pit/mastiff mix. Pretty cool. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:52 PM
Death Star

RockTheVote -

Go find someone with a Great Dane. They are awesome family dogs. Truly gentle giants. If you meet one, you'll fall in love. The personality of the breed is amazing. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:52 PM
n1t0
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Basset Hound Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:54 PM
savagetruth

Dogue de Bordeaux Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.