UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> What is your favorite dog breed/s?

7/20/14 9:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jackie Treehorn
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have had 5 St. Bernard's and have loved them a ton. My new wife hates the hair and my baby girl will be the last one. Not sure where I will go from here but probably another Mastiff breed of some sort.
7/20/14 9:05 PM
Dogo
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dogo Argentino (obviously)
Boerboel
APBT
Pug
French Bulldog
7/20/14 9:07 PM
Drugs_Delaney
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

czech vlcak
my blue nose
dalmation

my top 3, couldnt pick a number one fave though.
7/20/14 9:07 PM
angrypirate
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pointers and Labs. Have an English Pointer now. Great runners, super smart. High energy couch potatoes.
7/20/14 9:09 PM
Joemacka
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

German shepard Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:17 PM
CaptainWoody
389 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boxer.....very compassionate, loves kids and looks cool.

Lab.....Very smart, easy to train, loyal and again a great family dog.
7/20/14 9:19 PM
Blunted Ninja
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Russell and American Bulldog. My Jack Russell is a character for sure. The little guy keeps me laughing and he's the smartest dog I've ever encountered. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:24 PM
Theory of Everything
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Death Star -
RockTheVote -

we're in the market for a giant breed puppy right now. we want a bernese mountain dog, a swiss mountain dog, a st bernard, or maybe an irish wolfhound. we have a big yard and house. 2 yr old son. input appreciated. last dog was a pitt/boxer mix. beautiful, kind, loving friend who died of cancer after 9 years. adored my son from birth on. never left her alone in the same room as him and was always worried something would happen. we wont take any chances on the breed with our next one. mastiffs and anything aggressive is out. we want a dog thatll protect our house with size rather than personality.

Go find someone with a Great Dane. They are awesome family dogs. Truly gentle giants. If you meet one, you'll fall in love. The personality of the breed is amazing. Phone Post 3.0
A friend has 2 great danes, love those dogs. My favourite big breed is the Newfounlader. A neighbour has one and it truly is a gentle giant.

My personal favourite is breed is lab. I have a 4yr old yellow, just such a reliable breed. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:27 PM
NFABeeJay
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

German Shepards
Akitas
Siberian Huskies Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:35 PM
Festus
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RockTheVote -

we're in the market for a giant breed puppy right now. we want a bernese mountain dog, a swiss mountain dog, a st bernard, or maybe an irish wolfhound. we have a big yard and house. 2 yr old son. input appreciated. last dog was a pitt/boxer mix. beautiful, kind, loving friend who died of cancer after 9 years. adored my son from birth on. never left her alone in the same room as him and was always worried something would happen. we wont take any chances on the breed with our next one. mastiffs and anything aggressive is out. we want a dog thatll protect our house with size rather than personality.

Do some research on the Rottweiler. I think they are awesome. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:38 PM
Canooke
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Babyhand - Boxers, nothing else comes close for me Phone Post 3.0

I'm really interested in this breed but I'm leaning toward a Lab instead. Is the boxer trainable? Trustworthy around kids?
7/20/14 9:52 PM
XcessiveZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

German Shepherd Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:00 PM
JosselEmin

XcessiveZ - German Shepherd Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:01 PM
Ryan Prouty
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Peoria, IL
HaMMerHouseFAN -
RockTheVote -

Dobermans are great with kids and very, very protective. There are tons of YouTube videos showing this too with little kids. Phone Post 3.0
I have a Doberman and a 14 month old daughter. I will say with out a doubt Dobes are the best breed out there. Loyal, top 5 smartest breed, protective. Their growl keeps everyone at bay if need be. But my girl is 86 lbs if pussy cat. She want nothing more than to be next to you (they are called Velcro Dogs). Very well behaved. But if you approach my kiddo or wife she better know who you are...! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:06 PM
Drunkie
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Canooke - 

I'm really interested in this breed but I'm leaning toward a Lab instead. Is the boxer trainable? Trustworthy around kids?

boxers are amazing with kids. they are also very trainable. they sometimes get a bad rep. people think they are stupid because they just act goofy at times. they will look at you with the craziest faces so people like to say they are stupid, but it really is not the case. they are just wonderful dogs. you will not find a more loving breed. another plus they don't bark like most other breeds. great  protection for your family also. nothing scares them. they will bite a tank apart if it was attacking the family

7/20/14 10:07 PM
thebronxbomber

aLionMauledMyRyan - Cane Corso Phone Post 3.0
This. I have a couple myself along with a husky. I'll always own a cane corso the rest of my life and nothing even comes close when it comes to loyalty and intelligence. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:10 PM
Drunkie
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/20/14 10:13 PM
Canooke - 

seems the image isn't showing

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13800000/Cute-Boxer-boxers-13815034-450-500.jpg

here is a boxer with a kid

7/20/14 10:12 PM
croaker
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Airedale
Maybe the toughest, most versatile breed out there. May actually be the most hard headed, too
jasperb
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Australia Sheppard, we have an English Bulldog now. Phone Post 3.0
Holy lulu look at those lemons
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Golden retrievers. Phone Post 3.0
SC MMA MD
317 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

esque - Working Line German Shepherds. Phone Post 3.0
My vote as well; great dogs Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:28 PM
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RockTheVote -
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -
HaMMerHouseFAN -
RockTheVote -

Dobermans are great with kids and very, very protective. There are tons of YouTube videos showing this too with little kids. Phone Post 3.0
I saw these dogs at a gas station a few months ago. They looked like a Great Dane and Pit bull mix. The owner told me the name of the breed, but I can't remember the damn name. Anyone have an idea of what I'm talking about?

Those dogs were fucking incredible looking. Face like a pit and huge like great danes Phone Post 3.0
Bandogge or something like that is a pit/mastiff mix. Pretty cool. Phone Post 3.0
Yes! Just googled it. Definitely it. Fucking awesome dogs! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:59 PM
Canooke
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drunkie - 
Canooke - 

seems the image isn't showing

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13800000/Cute-Boxer-boxers-13815034-450-500.jpg

here is a boxer with a kid

I clicked on the link. Nice pictures, and thanks for the info.
7/20/14 11:24 PM
Vader03
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Labs. I have 4 wonderful labs!!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 11:35 PM
pennviachoke
1230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boxer but schnauzers are cool dogs & probably the next breed I'll own Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.