UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> PbP for Balboa vs. Drago

7/20/14 7:42 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stu Cazzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

15 Pa's with 10 point must system...watching this one live and updating as I go for my OG bros

Oh shit...Putin us in the house.

Drago's entrance just gave my dick goosebumps.

Here we go

10-8 Drago for Pa 1 - Rocky goes down once and gets dominated....this looks like it's going to be a massacre. Rocky couldn't land and looks over the hill...Drago still looks unstoppable. C'mon Rock...do it for America.

I need to see the fight metric stats on that one... Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:44 PM
Stu Cazzo

Comeback Time!!!

9-8 Balboa for Pa 2 - whoa! Drago loses a point for throwing. Balboa loses a point for a knockdown but opens up a cut on Drago. This is anybody's fight! Putin looks worried...

Wtf...

Both get warnings after the round - Drago with a punch after the bell - Rocky for the double leg takedown. A riot almost broke out! I'm ringside and was doused with water.

The corner translation? Drago called Balboa a piece of iron. Drago might be breaking down mentally.... Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:47 PM
Stu Cazzo

Pa 3 - Drago is firing off that incredibly long and powerful jab into Balboa's face. Five in a row.... Left and right's landing...Rocky had no answer. His defense is non-existant....but Drago cannot knock him down. He's so mad that he doesn't sit in the corner and refuses water.

10-9 Drago Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:51 PM
Stu Cazzo

Pa 4 - more of the same. Balboa is getting lit up with no answer. Is he trying to wear out the Russian? Drago is no Lang....I don't see him tiring out as quick. Dominant round from the Russian. He raises his arm to salute Putin and the crowd is going berserk.

7/20/14 7:52 PM
MrFluffyHippo
1517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 7:57 PM
Stu Cazzo

Edited: 07/20/14 8:00 PM

PA3 5 (somebody ringside just corrected me)

Balboa is trying to hug the Russian and tie him up to avoid punishment. He looks tired as his mouth is wide open. Boom - Drago lands the biggest punch of the fight but Balboa stays on his feet. He lands a  bomb and Balboa goes down again.

Drago's dyke wife just smiled at Mrs. Blaboa as she sits amongst the raucous crowd...what a bitch.

10-8 Drago

Fuck... Phone Post 3.0

7/20/14 7:57 PM
Eskoe1
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol in Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:00 PM
Vulva Fabulous
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stu Cazzo - PA3 5 (somebody ringside just corrected me)

Balboa is trying to hug the Russian and tie him up to avoid punishment. He looks tired as his mouth is wide open. Boom - Drago lands the biggest punch of the fight but Balboa stays on his feet.

Drago's dyke wife just smiled at Mrs. Blaboa as she sits amongst the raucous crowd...what a bitch.

10-9 Drago

Fuck... Phone Post 3.0
I was about to say, it's pa3 Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:03 PM
MrFluffyHippo
1517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this on live?? Fucking fight pass... Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:04 PM
Stu Cazzo

Edited: 07/20/14 8:07 PM

PA3 6

Both fighters come out of their corners fast...Balboa getting his second wind? Heavy right hand followed by a combo lands for Balboa! He's chopping the Russian's midsection like he's busting up cattle corpse. Creed knows what that feels like! Amazing round for Balboa! He's still in this fucking fight somehow!!!

10-9 Balboa Phone Post 3.0

7/20/14 8:08 PM
Stu Cazzo

Sorry for the delay....this Russian internet is crap Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:09 PM
MrFluffyHippo

Stu Cazzo -

PA3 6

Both fighters come out of their corners fast...Balboa getting his second wind? Heavy right hand followed by a combo lands for Balboa! He's chopping the Russian's midsection like he's busting up cattle corpse. Creed knows what that feels like! Amazing round for Balboa! He's still in this fucking fight somehow!!!

10-9 Balboa Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yea!!
That's for Apollo you son of a bitch!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:12 PM
Non N00B
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This. Is. Gold.
7/20/14 8:17 PM
Stu Cazzo

Side note...Drago is bleeding and looks sort of defeated going back to his corner. I know they cut easy and have stone cold expressions but this is concerning....Putin looks worried

PA3 7 -

This round looks more like a hockey fight...Drago getting the better of the exchanges. Balboa just tried a superman punch and missed. Balboa has rubber legs and almost goes down...Drago lands again with Blaboa in the corner but he cannot put Rocky down.

10-9 Drago

I have to piss really bad....brb Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:28 PM
Stu Cazzo

Edited: 07/20/14 8:40 PM

PA3 8

Drago Looks Pissed as he rises from his corner with blood coming from both eyes. Credit to him...he's in deep water and surviving.

The majority of the round is Drago trying to avoid the power shots until Balboa puts him against the ropes, punishes the ribs, and delivers an Atom Bomb of a right hand. The Russian is stunned again and is saved by the bell. Fuck! He almost had it! Balboa's corner is going apeshit! Phone Post 3.0

10-9 Balboa

7/20/14 8:31 PM
LAKingsTowelBoy
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shit!!!!!! how am I missing this!?
7/20/14 8:34 PM
Stu Cazzo

PA3 9

Drago's cornermen woke him up with smelling salt....and it appeared to work. Drago comes out like a bull...both fighters trade power shots to the body like a kyokushin competition. Drago throws Rocky into a corner...shit...lands an incredible left hook that floors Balboa sending his mouthpiece flying! Balboa gets up at the count of six and Drago ambushes him with another right hand bomb sending Balboa back to the canvas. How much can this man take? His corner has to have a tight grip on the towel after the Creed tragedy.

10-7 Drago :( Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:35 PM
Drummeryan

In Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:38 PM
Stu Cazzo

Edited: 07/20/14 8:39 PM

PA3 10

Just looked over to Mrs. Balboa and she was close to tears...

Drago's stamina is holding up...no rope a dope here fellas. The Russian is pouring it on now looking for a finish...Drago lands a Dynamite powered left hand that rocks the American... Rocky is on wobbly legs but somehow survives the onslaught.

10-9 Drago

Both fighters are in their corner yelling at each other!!! Phone Post 3.0

7/20/14 8:47 PM
Stu Cazzo

PA3 11

Balboa comes storming out of his corner landing bomb after bomb...no setup...this is now a brawl. He hurts the Russian but the giant will not go down. Drago comes back and drops Blaboa with three body shots and a cross to the face. Balboa bounces right back up and I swear I can hear people fucking cheering for him now. Has the never say die spirit of Italian Stallion taken over? Not on the scorecards but what a fight and what an atmosphere!

7/20/14 8:50 PM
MrFluffyHippo

Jesus. Balboa is like iron. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:01 PM
Stu Cazzo

PA3 12

Balboa is feeding off if the crowd as he utilizes his tree chopping training...he delivers devastating body shots to the Russian. Drago recovers and both trade...both fighters have their hands completely down at their waists...trading HEAVY shots. Barnburner!!! Slobberknocker!! This is World War Three! The round ends with both fighters eating max power shots undefended to the face and Drago looks to have taken the worst of it. Can the old man pull it off???

10-9 Balboa! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:05 PM
Stu Cazzo

In between rounds both fighters are pushing their trainers to the side and taunting each other!

Never seen anything like this...GOAT fight no matter how it ends...but no moral victories for Rocky Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:16 PM
Stu Cazzo

PA3 13

Rocky plods forward and eats everything the Russian can muster as he counters with more punishing body shots...this is anybody's fight right now. Fatigue is a factor and Balboa looks to be the better man

Even - Balboa w/ the edge but we're in fucking Russia Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:17 PM
UnbreakableT
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucken awesome, I can't stop reading and I've seen it a dozen times. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.