UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> PbP for Balboa vs. Drago

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/20/14 9:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stu Cazzo
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PA 14

The crowd is STILL on it's feet...one of the best battles I've ever watched!

Balboa is maintaining the body shot clinic and is hurting the Russian. He sees his opening and land three power shots on a row to the face of Drago. Drago wakes up, throws Balboa in the corner and land power after power shot...the bell rings and he's still going. Another riot almost took place! This security here is a fucking joke! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:22 PM
Vulva Fabulous
1067 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this was in the states, Rocky would've lost the decision in 12. I got a good feeling that something special will happen in the 15th and being in Russia will go against Drago (due to unregulated 15rd fights). Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:27 PM
Vulva Fabulous
1067 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stu Cazzo - 15 Pa's with 10 point must system...watching this one live and updating as I go for my OG bros

Oh shit...Putin us in the house.

Drago's entrance just gave my dick goosebumps.

Here we go

10-8 Drago for Pa 1 - Rocky goes down once and gets dominated....this looks like it's going to be a massacre. Rocky couldn't land and looks over the hill...Drago still looks unstoppable. C'mon Rock...do it for America.

I need to see the fight metric stats on that one... Phone Post 3.0
Bravisimo Stu Cazzo Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:28 PM
Stu Cazzo
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In the corners before the last round.

The majority if the crowd is chanting "Rocky Rocky!"

Balboa doesn't know what round it is...

Putin just cane down from the club seats to confront Drago. Not sure what they're saying...I think I heard the word idiot.

Oh fuck! Drago just choke slammed Putin and yelled as he pointed to the KGB. Is there money on this bout? What the fuck is happening? Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:44 PM
Stu Cazzo

Rocky's corner is thinking the same way I am...he's down on the cards and has to have a KO in PA3 15

Here we go...

Both men arrive for the final touch of gloves. Drago tells Balboa he's dead.

Which one of these magnificent fighters will be standing at the end if the round

Drago comes out with stiff jabs and taunts.

Balboa is eating shots and taunting back...almost falls. He's eating shots and the fires back hurting Drago.

Balboa is chopping the Russian down!

Putin is standing up looking worried!

Drago fires back but it's fruitless as Balboa's chin is too much. The American takes it and fires back.

Forget technique....forget strategy...this is just a street fight. It's a question of who wants it most as Drago answers.

Balboa fired back body shots lifting the Russian off the the canvas...too little too late? He has the Russian hurt badly with 30 seconds remaining.

More body shots lead to 10 unanswered head shots! Drago goes down for the first time in his career!!! Can he make the bell? He cannot as he falls when the refs screamed 8! It's over! Rocky has done the impossible! GOAT!!! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:49 PM
Festus
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OMG...I just have to know wtf is a PA?????

This is new stuff to me as I was considering ordering this on tape delay just to see what all the ballyhoo of a drago is. As far as I knew he was a guy that landed a lucky punch on a aging former champ in Apollo and Apollo landed hard on back of his head and he later died from an existing aneurism.

Am I understanding this correctly that the number one professional heavyweight undisputed champion of the world traveled to Russia to fight an unknown unheralded AMATEUR!? No way I can believe that Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:53 PM
Stu Cazzo

It was an exhibition and Drago punched him after the bell when he wasn't expecting it.

But let's not lie to ourselves here... Apollo was a coke head.

He got his name after the Apollo rocket because he liked to get high.

It was a heart problem - all of that James Brown shit and the blow he did before the bout was his death wish Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:00 PM
UGCTT_RawDizzle
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You forgot to state Rocky ends the cold war with a magnificent post fight interview Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:05 PM
salyer36
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You have to put all of that in a one document blog or article.
7/20/14 10:10 PM
MMA Playwright
1003 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stu Cazzo - It was an exhibition and Drago punched him after the bell when he wasn't expecting it.

But let's not lie to ourselves here... Apollo was a coke head.

He got his name after the Apollo rocket because he liked to get high.

It was a heart problem - all of that James Brown shit and the blow he did before the bout was his death wish Phone Post 3.0

I'm not agreeing to that until the coroner's report comes out. He's easily top 5 all-time, I'm going to give him the benefit of every possible doubt.

RIP
7/20/14 10:14 PM
MMA Playwright
1003 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anyone had a coke problem, it was Mick.
7/20/14 10:29 PM
The Man With No Screen Name
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whats next for Rocky. Rematch? Phone Post 3.0
7/22/14 7:16 PM
Stu Cazzo

Guys... Just heard that the doctors here won't let Rocky fly back because of his facial swelling...

There's a rumor that he won't be able to fly back for years...

He's going to miss some key years of his son's childhood. Let's hope it doesn't affect their relationship. Phone Post 3.0

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.