UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Can you recite the whole fresh Prince into?

7/20/14 7:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KeezyDoesIt
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Type it out without looking. I'm talking the FULL intro. Go. Phone Post
7/20/14 8:42 PM
rubbermonkey
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In West Philadelphia born and raised on a playground where I spent most of my days chillin out maxin relaxin all cool & shooting some bball outside of school on a couple of guys who were up to no good started makin trouble in my neighborhood I got one little fight my mom got scared she said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in a town called bel-air I was home for a cabin when it came near the license plate fresh for the bathroom mirror Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:43 PM
rubbermonkey
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Speech to text fail Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:44 PM
rubbermonkey

Too lazy to type Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 8:44 PM
SnapLocally
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/20/14 8:46 PM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yo homes smell you later
7/20/14 8:49 PM
Louisvillain
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/20/14 9:21 PM
KeezyDoesIt
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rubbermonkey - In West Philadelphia born and raised on a playground where I spent most of my days chillin out maxin relaxin all cool & shooting some bball outside of school on a couple of guys who were up to no good started makin trouble in my neighborhood I got one little fight my mom got scared she said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in a town called bel-air I was home for a cabin when it came near the license plate fresh for the bathroom mirror Phone Post 3.0
Close but you missed an entire verse Phone Post
7/20/14 9:24 PM
ender852
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/20/14 9:24 PM
there is a trick season one verse about flying on a plane that doesn't exist in later seasons
7/20/14 9:24 PM
ender852
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saw it one time on tv and flipped my shit
7/20/14 9:26 PM
Capnsavem
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ " I was home for a cabin when it came near the license plate fresh for the bathroom mirror " Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:26 PM
Rambo John J
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/20/14 9:57 PM
Poop Doodle
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:58 PM
XcessiveZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Capnsavem - LOL @ " I was home for a cabin when it came near the license plate fresh for the bathroom mirror " Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:12 PM
UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Capnsavem - LOL @ " I was home for a cabin when it came near the license plate fresh for the bathroom mirror " Phone Post 3.0
I'm laughing hard at that one! Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:23 PM
LAKingsTowelBoy
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playgrounds is where I spent most of my days.

Chillin out max and relaxin all and up shootin some b-ball outside of school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little fight and my moms got scared she said you movin with your auntie and uncle to bel-air.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the liscence plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab is rare but I thought nah forget it YO HOMES TO BEL AIR!

How'd I do?
7/20/14 10:30 PM
The Regulator
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wake up in the morning, but my alarm is out of order. I don't think I'll ever make it on time.
By the time I got my books and I give myself a look, I'm on the corner just in time to see the bus drive by.
But it's alright cause I'm the Fresh Prince of Bel-air.

No Google. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:39 PM
LAKingsTowelBoy
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daring Prince of mystery, champion of right, sneaks out of the shadows Presh Prince owns the night. Somewhere some villain schemes, but his numbers up THREE TWO ONE Bel-Air Prinnccee, when there's trouble you call Will and Jazzy too, Bel-Air Prinncceee, Bel air, bel air prinnccee.
7/20/14 10:48 PM
DreamerMMA
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/20/14 10:48 PM
Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

Now this is a  story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down

and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, while I tell you all about how I became the  Prince of a town called Belair.

West Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spent most of my days.

Chillin out, maxin, relaxin, all cool and shootin some B-ball outside of the school

when a couple of guys who're up to no good, started makin trouble in my neighborhood.

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Belair".

So I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had a dice in the mirror, if anything I thought that this cab was rare but thought, nah, forget it, yo holmes, to Belair.

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes, smell you later"

as I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne, the Fresh Prince of Belair.

7/20/14 10:53 PM
ender852

i'm telling you guys there is a secret missing verse
7/20/14 10:55 PM
ender852

behold, the missing verse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOzZAV8Gt5E

starts at 0:50 seconds

prepare to have your fucking mind blown
7/20/14 10:58 PM
3rdAveE
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know the part where he is on the plane in the full intro but I definitely know the main song they play dying nearly every episode.

I feel like a majority of people from my generation /- 10years knows this song. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 11:03 PM
KeezyDoesIt

ender852 - behold, the missing verse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOzZAV8Gt5E

starts at 0:50 seconds

prepare to have your fucking mind blown
This right here Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.