UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Dr Ben Carson vs Rand Paul

7/20/14 8:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KDK1CallingKDK12
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He seems like a nice enough fellow but why be behind him for POTUS in 2016 when you have someone like Rand Paul running? Is it because he's black? Dr Carson seems to just parrot basic pro constitutional talking points with nothing unique to add. Rand Paul has experience in public office and he has the lineage that I consider loyalty.

It's like the people who supported Gary Johnson in 2012 over Ron Paul. Some people just like to be different. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:24 PM
HereWeAre

Well Carson believes that the earth is 6000 years old.

So that's a plus. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:29 PM
Mit
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its gonna be hard to get any more black people in as prez after obama messes it up. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 9:29 PM
Mit
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mit - Its gonna be hard to get any more black people in as prez after obama messes it up. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry meant messes it up even more in the next two years. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:01 PM
KDK1CallingKDK12

HereWeAre - Well Carson believes that the earth is 6000 years old.

I try not to hold religious beliefs against the best man for the job. A lot of great men were Christians. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 10:04 PM
Alumynabjj

KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

I try not to hold religious beliefs against the best man for the job. A lot of great men were Christians. Phone Post 3.0

Well, there are Christians and then there are Christians who believe the earth is 6,000 years old. Also Republicans wouldnt even be talking about this guy if he wasnt black. He is a quack and has no chance of winning yet is adored by the Sarah Palin mouth breathing wing of the Tea Party.
7/20/14 11:32 PM
KDK1CallingKDK12

Alumynabjj -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

Well, there are Christians and then there are Christians who believe the earth is 6,000 years old. Also Republicans wouldnt even be talking about this guy if he wasnt black. He is a quack and has no chance of winning yet is adored by the Sarah Palin mouth breathing wing of the Tea Party.
I'm voting in someone who will defend the constitution and turn the country around, not a geologist. Phone Post 3.0
7/20/14 11:52 PM
HardWorkPersonalAccountability

ben carson is like ned stark
7/20/14 11:56 PM
Archangel

KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Alumynabjj -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

I'm voting in someone who will defend the constitution and turn the country around, not a geologist. Phone Post 3.0

Is there a candidate of such talents?
7/21/14 12:03 AM
El Duderino
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alumynabjj - 
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

You're an idiot.

7/21/14 12:07 AM
El Duderino
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KDK1CallingKDK12 - 
Alumynabjj -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

I'm with you. As long as they believe in the constitution and follow it, I don't care what their religious beliefs are. I would be happy with either one of them at this point, but I'm afraid Hillary is going to win in 2016.

7/21/14 12:10 AM
zackthewop
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Carson is okay but I really don't like his stance on gun control or some of his stuff with foreign policy.

Rand has some dumb views on foreign policy too though. He is definitely not his father. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 12:23 AM
Attila
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

Just because an insane belief is a "religious belief" doesn't make it any less insane.
7/21/14 12:35 AM
KDK1CallingKDK12

zackthewop - Ben Carson is okay but I really don't like his stance on gun control or some of his stuff with foreign policy.

Rand has some dumb views on foreign policy too though. He is definitely not his father. Phone Post 3.0
Which of Rands views on foreign policy are dumb?? Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 2:41 AM
HardWorkPersonalAccountability

Attila - 
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

Just because an insane belief is a "religious belief" doesn't make it any less insane.

another example of the religion called liberalism
7/21/14 6:46 AM
Trust
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, L.L.C., Moderator
Alumynabjj -
KDK1CallingKDK12 - 

I don't support him for president but you're uninformed if you think he is a "quack." Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 6:54 AM
Trust
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, L.L.C., Moderator
I think electing another done-nothing senator (i.e. Paul, Warren, Obama) is a terrible idea. I would support a moderate (a true moderate) democrat governor over any GOP senator. We can't afford another "learn on the job" ideologue presidency. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 7:02 AM
Harry Browne
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's hilarious that Teabillies are supporting Ben "2nd Amendment based on ZIP Code" Carson. Conservatives are getting to the point that they'll sell out their own core beliefs so they won't look racist.
7/21/14 8:05 AM
KDK1CallingKDK12

Trust - I think electing another done-nothing senator (i.e. Paul, Warren, Obama) is a terrible idea. I would support a moderate (a true moderate) democrat governor over any GOP senator. We can't afford another "learn on the job" ideologue presidency. Phone Post 3.0
Rand is do nothing? Just like his dad was 'do nothing' right? Meanwhile the his views have grown the libertarian wing of the GOP that has many big government politicians like Cheney, McCain and Christie scared to death. He is helping to push the establishment GOP away from big government, destructive foreign intervention, racist drug laws and NSA government spying...etc. Besides his dad what other high profile politician even talked about this stuff??

Moderate politicians like you mentioned will be just more business as usual in the White House. Nothing significant would change. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 8:06 AM
Munk

"Also Republicans wouldnt even be talking about this guy if he wasnt black. He is a quack and has no chance of winning yet is adored by the Sarah Palin mouth breathing wing of the Tea Party."

What do you think got the Community Organizer in office? Playing the political landscape with your best option only makes sense.

The leftist lemmings just hate that their racist game is so transparent.
7/21/14 8:08 AM
KDK1CallingKDK12

Trust - I think electing another done-nothing senator (i.e. Paul, Warren, Obama) is a terrible idea. I would support a moderate (a true moderate) democrat governor over any GOP senator. We can't afford another "learn on the job" ideologue presidency. Phone Post 3.0
Obama and Dubya had 4 years on the job as president and they weren't any better the 2nd term. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 8:38 AM
zackthewop
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KDK1CallingKDK12 -
zackthewop - Ben Carson is okay but I really don't like his stance on gun control or some of his stuff with foreign policy.

I don't like his views on Israel. Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 9:10 AM
TheRiot1983

Dr. Ben Carson vs Dr. Rand paul. He is an md also.
7/21/14 9:33 AM
KDK1CallingKDK12

zackthewop -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

How can he possibly be elected president if he doesn't support Israel? Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 10:12 AM
zackthewop

KDK1CallingKDK12 -
zackthewop -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

How can he possibly be elected president if he doesn't support Israel? Phone Post 3.0
Who wants more of the same thing anymore? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.