UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Musashi got banned last night, Fix this now.

7/22/14 2:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sgotwalks
1196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Musashi - 
sgotwalks - 

Hey, I am back! I am not sure but I think I may have just experienced the shortest ban ever. For about three hours this morning I was being notified that I do not have access to this site. Is that how a ban works, or was the site down? Either way, asses are 'A' okay!

You were frozen.

Did Kirik give you the okay to post asses? Because he gave me the okay - then I hear he changed his mind 10 years later and decided not to tell me.

I had no okay........just threw caution to the wind and had a little fun. I figured if the froze me for a while I might get some work done. I was just getting settled in for a nice productive day ahead, now I'm screwed!

7/22/14 3:07 PM
Mr. Wright
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wait a minute, GenErick was banned too? WTF?

7/22/14 3:33 PM
GenErick
670 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr. Wright - 

not that im aware of.

why is this in what if now? bullshit
7/22/14 3:35 PM
Mr. Wright
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GenErick - 
Mr. Wright - 

not that im aware of.

why is this in what if now? bullshit

good, someone mentioned it earlier in the thread but a mod never said anything either way

7/22/14 4:19 PM
ThePrinceThatWasPromised
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Musashi - Thread was moved to what if.

That is how cowards deal with being confronted with the truth.

I know, everyone here knows it and the mod who hides behind his computer knows it. That's enough for me.

Enjoy!

WOW.. .

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.