UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Why even keep guys like Cummings around?

7/27/14 1:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo)
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he was really impressive and I wanted him to get crushed, he slowly made me realize that sadly Kingsbu had no chance at the win.

dude could be/probably is legit.
7/27/14 1:12 PM
I LOVE DIAZ (no homo)

and with a screen name like that how could you not like him op? dude looked better than gsp out there.
7/27/14 1:13 PM
BRice76
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For a guy that wouldn't even be in the UFC if not for an injury I thought he did great. Hopefully he keeps improving Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 1:15 PM
akbar87
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BirdWatcher - 
js138 -
BirdWatcher -
js138 - Did anybody else find the irony is his criticism about Cummin's yet his screen name is GSPthegoat? Phone Post 3.0
Irony being? Phone Post 3.0
That GSP went out and did the very same thing as Cummin's in a lot of fights? Phone Post 3.0
Can't be serious. Pat is 1-1 in the UFC. GSP is the most dominant WW we've seen. Phone Post 3.0

Cummins is 2-1 in the ufc
7/27/14 1:19 PM
Gspthegoat

" this man is just a beast in the gym". He should be cut for them saying that. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 1:22 PM
Winston Wolf
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

enjoyed
7/27/14 1:25 PM
Mayhem13
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's young in the sport still, he said himself last night that he is basically having to grow up in the octagon.

It wasn't the most exciting fight, but as he continues to learn and grow as a fighter the finishes will start coming.

He was probably signed to the big show a little too soon, but he's getting there Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 1:27 PM
esque
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cummins was disappointed with not finishing the fight. He's still learning. I think he can become a finisher. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 1:30 PM
VinegarStrokes
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pessimist_Pete -
Mike126 - was his first decision win Phone Post 3.0
lol Phone Post 3.0
But but he didn't finish so it sucked! Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 1:42 PM
Yun
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did a wrestler hold u down and rape u? Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 1:49 PM
yellow's WuSon
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminded me of classic Tito, without the GNP. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 1:50 PM
Steve4192
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think Cummings was looking to lay & pray. He just lacks the tools to finish tough, veteran pros. All he's got at this point in his career is wrestling and ground & pound. Against lesser opponents, that is all he needs. But savvy veterans will find ways to mitigate his ground & pound, and Pat has nothing else to throw at them once they do that.

Hopefully, he continues to round out his skills and develops a few good submissions he can go to when he has a guy on the mat. If he gives them something else to think about, it will make his ground & pound even more effective.
7/27/14 2:58 PM
js138
275 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BirdWatcher -
js138 -
BirdWatcher -
js138 - Did anybody else find the irony is his criticism about Cummin's yet his screen name is GSPthegoat? Phone Post 3.0
Irony being? Phone Post 3.0
That GSP went out and did the very same thing as Cummin's in a lot of fights? Phone Post 3.0
Can't be serious. Pat is 1-1 in the UFC. GSP is the most dominant WW we've seen. Phone Post 3.0
Dead serious, records has nothing to do with it.

OP dislikes cummin's for taking a dude down repeatedly and stays on top without finishing the fight. OP loves GSP, who did the same thing in fights in the past.

Im not shitting on GSP, I love him as a fighter. Its just funny op hates one guy, when the fighter he loves has been accuses of doing the same. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 3:07 PM
johnnyrickta

OP is a kook. Cummins Dominated, and made kingsbu not want to fight again. Cummins is going to keep getting better, I'll continue to watch his fights Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 3:14 PM
Josh Krosscheck

How that was looked at as laying on top is beyond me. Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 3:24 PM
ShawnTheBadger
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He'll either develop his striking and subs, or flounder against better competition.

His wrestiling is obviously outstanding.  It will be interesting to see what he learns and how quickly.

7/27/14 3:25 PM
wizekraker owns me, it's not normal

lol at op. "That was horrendous , someone going in with the only gameplay to lay on top of you and continually go for takedowns desperately." This was my favorite part^ Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 3:36 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1024 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op is a faggot Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 3:37 PM
Gspthegoat

Did you guys like Colton smith to ? Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 3:43 PM
ontilt
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was not a boring fight, Cummins ragdolled Kingsbury on multiple occasions and beat him into the living death over the course of 3 rounds...I just don't understand how you could possibly think that was boring.
7/27/14 3:44 PM
Surprise me...
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gspthegoat - I'm sorry but man it makes me actually want to find something to do for 15 minutes and takes me out of the fight. That was horrendous , someone going in with the only gameplay to lay on top of you and continually go for takedowns desperately.

It was the same with Colton smith you knew he was just going to dive for takedowns and lay there with no intent on finishing. When I would see him on cards It just made me dread the fight.

Why even keep him? He's clearly not
Close to being the best and this is the UFC. Kingsbury was out of it and with any amount of continual punches on the ground it would of been over.

End rant but damn it really
Takes the excitement out of cards Phone Post 3.0
Fuckin idiot Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 3:45 PM
R00STER
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate pure wrestlers/LnP'ers as much as anyone, but that was an impressive display. If he never evolves then I'm with you but I think you give him a little leeway because he IS so green. Besides that was a mauling, not one of those cases where a guy grabs a single, drags the guy down and does everything to keep top position. He raped Kingsbury! Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 3:45 PM
CowboysStuntDouble
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought it was a really impressive wrestling display. Plus, standing and banging with kingsbu is a quick way to get KTFO Phone Post 3.0
7/27/14 3:47 PM
stonepony

It was an incredible display. The fans will learn eventually, it's an education issue. Fans used to chant gay and homo any time there was any JJ on the ground in a fight. They don't anymore, because they've learned and now they appreciate JJ. You'll learn to respect and appreciate Pat's wrestling.
7/27/14 3:51 PM
Lyoto Drank Chris Weiners Pee
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

js138 - OP only likes stand and wang. Let him bang bro's. Phone Post 3.0
This. I thought it was entertaining. Some cool takedowns you don't see every day. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.