UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Paul Schreiner video

7/29/14 7:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
shark tank
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thought someone would have posted this already but I didn't see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTCu846t0o0&feature=youtu.be
7/29/14 8:22 PM
falsecrack
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mean. one nice thing about shoyoroll is that they've shined a light on some guys who would've flown a little under the radar. paul's teaching is dope
7/29/14 8:28 PM
thebasher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a private with him Saturday in NY - looking forward to it
7/29/14 10:02 PM
ozjiujitsu
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My one regret from training in newyork was that I couldn't fit one of his classes in. From mginaction that guy knows what his on about. Not only that he seems like a pretty cool dude. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 12:53 AM
green_machine
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for deliciousbass Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 8:08 AM
djsolar36
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for that Brazilian street judo Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 11:08 AM
mmanthebay
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ozjiujitsu - My one regret from training in newyork was that I couldn't fit one of his classes in. From mginaction that guy knows what his on about. Not only that he seems like a pretty cool dude. Phone Post 3.0
Dope instructor. I've attended a few of his classes when he taught in the Bay Area. Thing that tripped me out about Delicious Bass is it seemed like he was welcome to train at all the academies in the area. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 12:00 PM
Josh Mancuso

Black Belt, Baton Rouge, LA
Not only a great teacher but extremely welcoming and great ambassador of the sport. Phone Post 3.0
7/30/14 9:50 PM
kying418
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 07/30/14 9:50 PM
I've trained since 2000, and Paul is easily one of the best teachers I have ever had.

Additionally, he is well respected for his skills on the mat- with people like Marcelo, Ryan Hall, Dave Camarillo, Jake Shields, BJ Penn, etc, holding him in high regards.

It is super cool that Stuart is having a video on such an awesome guy.
7/31/14 1:37 AM
SpiderManBJJ

I'm curious, does he plan on opening an affiliate eventually? He seems wildly popular and a talented teacher.
7/31/14 1:54 AM
ElPulpo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SpiderManBJJ - I'm curious, does he plan on opening an affiliate eventually? He seems wildly popular and a talented teacher.

If he opened up in LA I'd consider a change of team. Not many people I'd say that about.
7/31/14 10:38 AM
Meatgrinder
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Newton, MA

Interesting...Cool vid. I went to RPI for undergrad and the motto of that school was that they teach you how to learn.... I like the cut of bass' philosophical jib. 

8/2/14 4:59 PM
redwhiteandblues
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
8/2/14 5:58 PM
Felipe Grez
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Darlinghurst, NSW

Paul is a great and very underrated instructor, I wish I could train get to NY more to train with Marcelo and him!

8/2/14 9:01 PM
Hywel Teague
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ Hacks, Jiu-Jitsu TV
8/2/14 9:01 PM
Hywel Teague
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ Hacks, Jiu-Jitsu TV
"Paul Schreiner is an avid competitor and dynamic teacher. He blends both east coast and west coast vibes into one fluid Paul teaches jiu-jitsu at NYC champion factory Marcelo Gracia Academy but originates from Santa Cruz, California.

He breaks down his theory on both BJJ.

American BJJ black belt Paul Schreiner talks about his lineage and approach to learning, teaching, and sharing BJJ.

Special thanks to: Marcelo and Tatiana Garcia at Marcelo Garcia Academy.

Directed and Shot by: Amilcar Navarro"
8/2/14 9:53 PM
GaspareBJJ
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In again Phone Post 3.0
8/2/14 10:39 PM
Jeff Rockwell
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Austin, TX
Big fan of deliciousbass here!

http://youtu.be/0BQFv83QJ2Y Phone Post 3.0
8/2/14 10:49 PM
os3y3ris

Met Paul a few years back. He brought the monoplata to my dojo. Fucked up me and my instructor. Like the guy.
8/3/14 5:56 PM
Shemhazai
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm currently trying to learn his Jedi Mind Trick game. That shit is so fucking slick.
8/3/14 6:46 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
872 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 7:50 AM
GaspareBJJ
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I live a little over an hour away. My fall goal is to make it into NYC to train at MGs under Paul and MG. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 1:06 PM
shermbe
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GaspareBJJ - I live a little over an hour away. My fall goal is to make it into NYC to train at MGs under Paul and MG. Phone Post 3.0

my daily commute is about 45 minutes to MGA. Guys travel twice that every day to come train. its worth the trip.
8/6/14 1:10 PM
GaspareBJJ

shermbe -
GaspareBJJ - I live a little over an hour away. My fall goal is to make it into NYC to train at MGs under Paul and MG. Phone Post 3.0

my daily commute is about 45 minutes to MGA. Guys travel twice that every day to come train. its worth the trip.
Yeah I travel 45-50 min to train under one of my instructors now Phone Post 3.0
8/7/14 1:09 AM
bjh13
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's dropped into the Gracie Academy a few times when coming through LA. Very humble and nice guy, next time I visit New York I plan on visiting MGA more to train with Paul than anything else.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.