UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> White knighting on the atama forum

8/7/14 12:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jordan Tabor
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Cambridge, MA
Yes, as I was instructed to do. He told me to advance, I advanced. I ignored the illegal shit.
8/7/14 12:53 PM
Tio Te
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, San Diego, CA

I haven't been able to read this whole thread, but what I've read has been hilarious.

It has been clear to me since page 10 that this guy is at least mildly mentally ill. What I can't figure out is why so many people are trying to have a rational conversation with a crazy person.

But it is entertaining. So by all means, please carry on.

8/7/14 12:55 PM
Jessy Ringquist
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, York, PA
"Oh and please address the fact that as a new black belt (not even first degree), Vinny was in no way capable of promoting you anyway. You seem to keep ignoring that each time it is brought up. That's almost like saying another brown belt promoted you to black belt. "

I would like to see this addressed as well Phone Post 3.0
8/7/14 1:25 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What Jordan doesn't seem to realize is that is recent 'official' promotion hasn't raised anyone's opinion of his black belt.

Unfortunately, I think it's only damaged the reputation of Mike Moses' black belts. That's a shame.

8/7/14 1:29 PM
creekwarrior2

Jordan Tabor - What are you talking about? I pulled, he passed, I countered, he tapped. Sounds about right. I made a mistake, he made a mistake, his was fatal, mine was not.
You pulled worse then a white belt, you defended like a white belt, got mounted like a white belt. Then pulled off the one technique you are good at.... yep your are a BB... in your own mind. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/14 1:34 PM
Jordan Tabor

I would like to see this addressed as well

BTT signed off.

You pulled worse then a white belt, you defended like a white belt, got mounted like a white belt.

If you can show me a single frame from that video where I'm in mount, I'll take off my black belt and wear that white belt.
8/7/14 1:35 PM
RobertKipness
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jordan Tabor - What are you talking about? I pulled, he passed, I countered, he tapped. Sounds about right. I made a mistake, he made a mistake, his was fatal, mine was not.

You "pulled" into side mount. There was no "pulling guard".

I haven't seen anyone, purple and above, pull someone directly into side mount in such an atrocious fashion as your "guard pull".

No offense man, but that was farking terrible.
8/7/14 1:36 PM
dokomoy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

creekwarrior2 - 
Jordan Tabor - What are you talking about? I pulled, he passed, I countered, he tapped. Sounds about right. I made a mistake, he made a mistake, his was fatal, mine was not.
You pulled worse then a white belt, you defended like a white belt, got mounted like a white belt. Then pulled off the one technique you are good at.... yep your are a BB... in your own mind. Phone Post 3.0

This is kind of silly, Jordan's done enough dumb shit that you don't need to criticize him for the stuff he hasn't done.

It was a garbage guard pull, but I don't think the way he tried to recover is that bad(trying to come up on a single is totally legit and the way his opponent countered it was pretty nice) and he never got mounted.
8/7/14 1:51 PM
creekwarrior2

dokomoy -
creekwarrior2 - 

This is kind of silly, Jordan's done enough dumb shit that you don't need to criticize him for the stuff he hasn't done.

It was a garbage guard pull, but I don't think the way he tried to recover is that bad(trying to come up on a single is totally legit and the way his opponent countered it was pretty nice) and he never got mounted.
Sorry my mistake he didnt get mounted... but he did promote himself. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/14 1:53 PM
Jordan Tabor

The man shook my hand and told me I was cleared to advance. And so I did. That is not a self promotion.
8/7/14 2:08 PM
creekwarrior2

Jordan Tabor - The man shook my hand and told me I was cleared to advance. And so I did. That is not a self promotion.
Repeat that 1000 more times. It will be true. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/14 2:28 PM
Jordan Tabor

It already is. Call the man and ask him what exactly what happened.
8/7/14 3:23 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You mean Vinny? CUO already did, and he said you were full of...yourself.
8/7/14 3:38 PM
Jordan Tabor

Ask him EXACTLY what happened. Not that nonsense where I just showed up in a black belt. Ask him what the messages sent were about. Ask him how Carlos was involved.

If you notice, he responded with lies. He called Keenan and found out I was never on TLI?

http://juliuspark.wordpress.com/2009/05/14/2009-team-lloyd-irvin-world-championships-roster/

I contacted Keenan. Keenan doesn't know a Vinny Souza. Contact him again and ask for the truth.
8/7/14 3:42 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

riiiiight....so this dirty liar with no skill told you that you were ready to be a black belt, and you know in your heart it had nothing to do with an eventual money-grab. So he lied about everything but your readiness for a black belt.

Based on your behavior, I'd venture that he lied about that, too.
8/7/14 3:46 PM
Jordan Tabor

Edited: 08/07/14 3:47 PM
I've proved my level. Multiple times. Criminal activity doesn't get to determine my career path.
8/7/14 3:54 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

You're exactly what people are talking about when they differentiate between a 'sport' black belt and a 'martial artist' black belt.

Congrats on your black belt in jiu-jistu, but you're still a white belt in humanity.
8/7/14 4:01 PM
Jordan Tabor

You're exactly what people are talking about when they differentiate between a 'sport' black belt and a 'martial artist' black belt.

Yeah, I'm a martial artist. You think you know who you're talking to, but you really don't. When the Tongs came through and wanted to take the industry back, no one called Buchecha.

Congrats on your black belt in jiu-jistu

Thank you.

but you're still a white belt in humanity.

What can I say, I'm a dirty thief.
8/7/14 4:15 PM
tjmitch
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey guys, someone told me they thought I was as good as a black belt, should I order my new belt from Ebay or Google Shops?
8/7/14 4:17 PM
Jordan Tabor

Did they offer it to you?
8/7/14 4:50 PM
dokomoy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got engaged last summer and in January my fiance "called off the wedding". But a deals a deal so you better believe I'm still wearing my engagement ring and I'll be at the church this weekend rocking my tux and ready to go.
8/7/14 4:53 PM
MickColins
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dokomoy - I got engaged last summer and in January my fiance "called off the wedding". But a deals a deal so you better believe I'm still wearing my engagement ring and I'll be at the church this weekend rocking my tux and ready to go.
I got an E-Mail from Nigeria telling me Im going to be a millionaire. I just bought a Maserati and smashed my old tv. That E-mail says I'm rich so im going to roll like a playa. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/14 5:07 PM
shen
828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/07/14 5:08 PM
Black Belt, Torrance, CA

My question...

Is EVERYONE ever affiliated with lloyd Irvin completely out of their mind --or is it only like 50% of them who are nuts, but it just seems much higher?

Someone explain this to me; how are there SO many crazy people from one school? It's one after another after another.

8/7/14 5:11 PM
Furacao
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Pacific Beach, CA

Agreed Shen - on that note...

8/7/14 5:21 PM
Jessy Ringquist
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, York, PA
Jordan Tabor -
I would like to see this addressed as well

BTT signed off.

You pulled worse then a white belt, you defended like a white belt, got mounted like a white belt.

If you can show me a single frame from that video where I'm in mount, I'll take off my black belt and wear that white belt.
BTT is a blackbelt? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.