UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> White knighting on the atama forum

8/1/14 11:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BTTMike
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobertKipness -
os3y3ris - 
So, now that those facts are out there, ask yourself, why are you in a minority which might include a handful of guys vs. Everyone else?

Because its much easier to join a mob than to do the right thing. No one will stand up for this guy? I will, because the same thing was done to me. Look at yourselves. You have this guy getting roasted for buying a belt, and then me getting roasted for NOT buying the belt. Which is it? Or maybe I should go down to brown like Sam Osman? He got a lot of respect for that, right? You can't have it every which way. Which is it?

Do you think you are just a genius that sees things no one else can?

I'm not a genius, I just have a decades worth of files and information on this matter, as well as the connections and resources to correctly analyze it. I can see very clearly what was done.

No one is "roasting" you for NOT buying a belt, they're roasting you for promoting yourself which you already admitted to doing.

And about the files, post them or shut up about them.
Boom. This.

Go ahead and produced the messages. Produce the emails that clearly state how they are shaking you down for money, how you will not be promoted unless you "pay up". Go ahead and show us.

Because up to this point, you haven't produced a single shred of evidence to back up anything you're saying. It's all just shit you're claiming on the Internet. Phone Post 3.0
8/1/14 11:23 AM
dokomoy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can a mod make an Os3y3s thread or something so we don't keep having threads getting derailed by his nonsense?
8/1/14 11:27 AM
checkuroil
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Los Angeles, CA
BTTMike -
RobertKipness -
os3y3ris - 
So, now that those facts are out there, ask yourself, why are you in a minority which might include a handful of guys vs. Everyone else?

Because its much easier to join a mob than to do the right thing. No one will stand up for this guy? I will, because the same thing was done to me. Look at yourselves. You have this guy getting roasted for buying a belt, and then me getting roasted for NOT buying the belt. Which is it? Or maybe I should go down to brown like Sam Osman? He got a lot of respect for that, right? You can't have it every which way. Which is it?

Do you think you are just a genius that sees things no one else can?

I'm not a genius, I just have a decades worth of files and information on this matter, as well as the connections and resources to correctly analyze it. I can see very clearly what was done.

No one is "roasting" you for NOT buying a belt, they're roasting you for promoting yourself which you already admitted to doing.

And about the files, post them or shut up about them.
Boom. This.

Go ahead and produced the messages. Produce the emails that clearly state how they are shaking you down for money, how you will not be promoted unless you "pay up". Go ahead and show us.

Because up to this point, you haven't produced a single shred of evidence to back up anything you're saying. It's all just shit you're claiming on the Internet. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. You already are public about Carlos "asking for money for your promotion " so post the documents you say you have.

Can we contact vinny to see what he has to say Phone Post 3.0
8/1/14 12:16 PM
os3y3ris
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here he is discussing the matter:

http://imgur.com/j3vMqZN

Now, Carlos Gracie Jr controls the following schools, and then some:

http://ibjjf.org/registered/

It's an across the board ban unless I come off the bribe money. I'm gonna take a year, retest and then send my application in TO THE SAME GUY? Really?
8/1/14 12:17 PM
os3y3ris

And by all means. Ask Carlos Gracie Jr and Vinny Souza.
8/1/14 12:22 PM
BTTMike
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

os3y3ris - Here he is discussing the matter:

It's an across the board ban unless I come off the bribe money. I'm gonna take a year, retest and then send my application in TO THE SAME GUY? Really?
Really bro? That's your proof? Phone Post 3.0
8/1/14 12:23 PM
os3y3ris

Shit, give me a sec. Rest of the convo is incoming. Screwed up the imgur.
8/1/14 12:24 PM
raleigh

BTTMike - 
os3y3ris - Here he is discussing the matter:

Really bro? That's your proof? Phone Post 3.0

8/1/14 12:24 PM
checkuroil
250 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who at the federation. I know the guy who actually reviews the applications. Phone Post 3.0
8/1/14 12:29 PM
os3y3ris

Edited: 08/01/14 12:29 PM
Here you go:

http://imgur.com/j3vMqZN,LcuCiaD,W3QNHRd,D5Ii4on#1
8/1/14 12:32 PM
os3y3ris

Edited: 08/01/14 12:32 PM
Who at the federation. I know the guy who actually reviews the applications.

Who? Because Carlos runs the IBJJF and I don't think I'll be doing anything with him again.
8/1/14 12:34 PM
checkuroil

Carlos isn't there on a daily basis and doesn't deal with daily operations. So you think everyone at the federation is against you Phone Post 3.0
8/1/14 12:40 PM
os3y3ris

Edited: 08/01/14 12:40 PM
I think that the federation system is designed to penalize independent instructors by fucking with the promotions, forcing them to by a franchise to advance in the art of brazilian jiujitsu. This nets a passive income of 2k a year for each person that pays in.

As for Carlos and the IBJJF, read the links. Yes, the IBJJF, acting with affiliated organizations, under the leadership of Carlos Gracie Jr. targeted my business, using the IBJJF name, reputation and rules, looking for large sums money. That is exactly what I'm saying.
8/1/14 12:48 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

os3y3ris - Here you go:

http://imgur.com/j3vMqZN,LcuCiaD,W3QNHRd,D5Ii4on#1

that seems like a small snippet of a larger conversation...
8/1/14 12:50 PM
BTTMike

In that message, it didn't look like he knew at all what you were talking about. You're the one bringing up the stuff about Gracie. Lol!

It looks like what you were signing up for, was an affiliation for the team. Nowhere in that message he mention anything about your "promotion".

You're full of it. Phone Post 3.0
8/1/14 12:55 PM
falsecrack
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't see your proof. i see a conversation with jordan tabor. way to derail another thread.
8/1/14 12:57 PM
os3y3ris

that seems like a small snippet of a larger conversation...

It should. A lot was discussed with various parties, across multiple formats, over the period of several months. Is there any particular information that you're looking for? That's Vinny stating that the application, submitted to the IBJJF, required thousands of dollars to complete. This is as he's rushing off to a meeting in NY regarding the new rules about gym affiliations and belt rankings. Why are these things linked?
8/1/14 12:57 PM
BTTMike

Look man, it is very simple. It cost money to use the name of a team. Whether it's BTT, Gracie Barra, Atos, Alliance, etc...

It also costs money to join an organization, one that generally speaking, holds the highest reputation in our martial art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

You don't have to join either. IF YOU ACTUALLY WERE PROMOTED, you could just run your school however you want, wear your black belt and have a legitimate reputation and lineage.

If you were not actually promoted, which I highly suspect you were not, you could also just run your school however you want, wear your brown belt and have a legitimate reputation and lineage.

With or without also joining IBJJF and competing in IBJJF tournaments... Phone Post 3.0
8/1/14 12:59 PM
os3y3ris

In that message, it didn't look like he knew at all what you were talking about. You're the one bringing up the stuff about Gracie. Lol!

Then why does he agree to it? "That's what he said to me..."

It looks like what you were signing up for, was an affiliation for the team. Nowhere in that message he mention anything about your "promotion".

Why would I do that?
8/1/14 1:03 PM
Jdonw
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this case could be spelled out in a coherent form, maybe it would make sense. But you jump between getting a black belt, affiliating with BTT, then registering your academy with the IBJJF, then the head of the IBJJF is conspiring to extort $2000 dollars from you, to the IBJJF is blackmailing Vinny with a demotion to begin the deportation process.

Its all too far fetched with the complete lack of proof.
8/1/14 1:12 PM
os3y3ris

Look man, it is very simple. It cost money to use the name of a team. Whether it's BTT, Gracie Barra, Atos, Alliance, etc...

Why would I want their team name? I don't. Vinny Souza contacted management insisting that I accept a promotion. I did so. Instead of being promoted, I was charged $2,000 and threatened with a loss of rank if I didn't comply. Worst part is, I did my part for the team, no questions asked:

http://imgur.com/IaAsrsX

So I got back stabbed about a month after saving the day.
8/1/14 1:18 PM
Wutang
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/01/14 1:19 PM

Doesn't look to me like there's any mention of a black belt promotion. In fact, it looks like Vinny doesn't even know what application you're talking about

**Edited to fix picture size - even though it doesn't seem to work.

8/1/14 1:20 PM
os3y3ris

But you jump between getting a black belt, affiliating with BTT, then registering your academy with the IBJJF, then the head of the IBJJF is conspiring to extort $2000 dollars from you, to the IBJJF is blackmailing Vinny with a demotion to begin the deportation process.

They're the same event. The belt ranks are tied to a few things behind the scenes.

One of these things is US Visas. The other is affiliation. You can purchase your belt, with our without degrees, to gain access to the United States of America. This costs about ten thousand dollars. If you here that a Brazilian is threatened with loss of rank, that's code for deportation.

The other hidden attachment is affiliation. This means that to hold the rank of brown or black, while running an academy, that you have to sign into a passive income scheme. You pay a couple hundred a month, they rebrand you, a product most established gyms don't need, and you're allowed to hold rank.

Would you like proof of either of these things?

8/1/14 1:21 PM
os3y3ris

Doesn't look to me like there's any mention of a black belt promotion. In fact, it looks like Vinny doesn't even know what application you're talking about

Post the rest of the pages.
8/1/14 1:23 PM
Wutang
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/01/14 1:24 PM
os3y3ris - 

Post the rest of the pages.

My bad. I didn't see the other page. Let me post em.

Page 3

Page 4

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.