UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> School me on Ryan Hall.

8/7/14 1:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
patsully98
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dropped in on 50/50 last night, as I'm in town for work and needed to et my ass kicked. Seph taught a great class on maintaining and flowing side to side from side control and knee-on-belly. Drilled a lot and did a little positional sparring (beginner class). Seph is a very good instructor and actually remembered me from the last time I dropped in, way back in 2011! I felt good because I hit a couple of brabo choked I learned from the arm triangles DVD. Bonus: signs in the parking lot say "Parking for 5050 only. Violators will be choked." And visitors are greeted by a giant poster of Walter from The Big Lebowski that says "You are entering a world of pain." So that's awesome. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/14 2:45 PM
brendan raedy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Vienna, VA
patsully98 - I dropped in on 50/50 last night, as I'm in town for work and needed to et my ass kicked. Seph taught a great class on maintaining and flowing side to side from side control and knee-on-belly. Drilled a lot and did a little positional sparring (beginner class). Seph is a very good instructor and actually remembered me from the last time I dropped in, way back in 2011! I felt good because I hit a couple of brabo choked I learned from the arm triangles DVD. Bonus: signs in the parking lot say "Parking for 5050 only. Violators will be choked." And visitors are greeted by a giant poster of Walter from The Big Lebowski that says "You are entering a world of pain." So that's awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Seph is the man. 

8/7/14 3:46 PM
fakezaga
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had wooden teeth, chased Moby Dick? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.