UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jones: You're going to be Mrs. Jones for the night

8/6/14 12:09 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Trash talk in combat sports goes back at least to 2400 BC, where it can be seen on the famed walls of a tomb at Beni Hassan, Egypt. And trash talk is good - it puts asses in seats.

If a fan Q&A Tuesday for UFC 178 is any indication, expect the event to sell out in minutes, as UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones and challenger Daniel Cormier got into it so much that one point moderator Megan Ogilvi correctly exclaimed, "this is getting weird."

As a precaution, LAPD officers were stationed nearby.

Cormier came out to some members of the crowd enthusiastically chanting "DC, DC, DC."

Jones too came out to some members of the crowd enthusiastically chanting "DC, DC, DC," plus some boos.

Jon Jones: "Did you guys enjoy that (brawl)? It sounds like you guys did. But to all who found it distasteful, I want to sincerely apologize on behalf of myself and (pointing at DC) I apologize for you as well right?"

The pair tried to talk over each other for an extended period before Cormier sputtered "what the f---, can I talk?"

Daniel Cormier: "On Sept 27th they are doing to close that door and Bob Cook and Javier Mendez are going to go on that side of the cage, and Greg Jackson and those guys are going to go on that side, and it's going to be me, Jon, and someone else, and that's when it's going to get good."

JJ: "Oooh yeah, it's going to be intimate."

DC: "And passionate."

JJ: "I'm going to make him my wife. You're going to be Mrs. Jones for the night. I'm going to rub on that big ol' belly. And you're going to like it."

DC: "Yes you will. It's going to be right in your face. I'm going to put it right on your face. I'm going to smother you with my big ol' fat belly."

DC: "I've got to go in there and do everything and use every part of my body - my heart, my will, my soul, I have to leave everything in that cage on Sept. 27 and I'm fine doing that. I'm okay with leaving every part of me in that cage."

JJ: "And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why he's a commentator. He's a great talker. You got me over there like ‘Man, that's deep. That is deep. I feel you my brother.'"

DC: "You're such an a--hole."

8/6/14 12:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RalphHarris
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones was an asshole during the entire conf. something people use to label him, but a true asshole was the jones today at the press conf..

8/6/14 12:16 AM
Brabatross

Ok this is actually starting to get annoying. I just want to watch them fight.
8/6/14 12:17 AM
AllNightLong
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I read what jones has said.. its funny.

But when I hear it.. it makes my brain angry Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 12:18 AM
Good Boy Killa

RalphHarris would love to be mrs jones for a night Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 12:19 AM
hendofanforlife
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RalphHarris - 

Jones was an asshole during the entire conf. something people use to label him, but a true asshole was the jones today at the press conf..

wrong account?

8/6/14 12:22 AM
Kelvin Gastelum fan
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hendofanforlife - 
RalphHarris - 

wrong account?

lol
8/6/14 12:22 AM
hendofanforlife
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mrs jones

8/6/14 12:24 AM
inf0
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who found that staged brawl at the presser offensive? lol

da fuck they keep spewing that shit for

FIGHT FANS are fight fans
8/6/14 12:32 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Is there a video for this. Seems like they have cooled off a little Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 12:32 AM
doerksenfan
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon trying to get DC on the DL in referencing the song "Me and Mrs. Jones" imo.

I did not expect this kind of mind game. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 12:34 AM
Rambo John J
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good Boy Killa - RalphHarris would love to be mrs jones for a night Phone Post 3.0

8/6/14 12:35 AM
Kelvin Gastelum fan
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly think Jones was a little drunk.
8/6/14 12:39 AM
CaptainAhab
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/14 12:39 AM
Rory MacDonald is seeming less awkward by the minute.
8/6/14 12:40 AM
RalphHarris

So we are all Gays and faggots according to UG.. Since everybody has a fanboy in them!

8/6/14 12:40 AM
absolutesperry
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBJ = Dead man walking. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 12:42 AM
hendofanforlife

hendofanforlife - 
RalphHarris - 

wrong account?

8/6/14 12:51 AM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon "Hollywood" Jones
8/6/14 12:53 AM
Lex_o

Mrs. Mrs. Jones Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 3:08 AM
TexDeuce
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hendofanforlife -

mrs jones

Lolololol Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 3:22 AM
AgedCaviar
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/14 3:28 AM

This reminds me of Tyson's famous quote. Phone Post 3.0

8/6/14 3:28 AM
vagabond
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon is gonna leave DC at home with the kids while he gets drunk with strippers?

That's fucked.
8/6/14 3:48 AM
LilAspieBastard
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 08/06/14 3:49 AM
Not sure if Jones intends domestic violence or spousal rape with this claim?

Sure hope it's not the old "French maid" outfit deal or some weird toe sucking fetish.
Some things should stay between husband and wife...
8/6/14 4:28 AM
Ch1ef
720 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this his version of Mike's "I'll fuck you til you love me, faggot." ? Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 4:29 AM
Ch1ef
720 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AgedCaviar -

This reminds me of Tyson's famous quote. Phone Post 3.0

You beat me to it. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.