UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Attn: Kirk! Am being stalked by a troll

8/6/14 1:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
lifeaftrprison
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The entire premise of you're breaking the rules not me on an Internet forum just makes me laugh.

Carry on Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 1:37 AM
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

steve sandstrom - Kirk said knock it off and you should always listen to Kirk Cameron or you're going to have growing pains. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously Hendo, you've got the world spinning right right in your hands. You've got to be the luckiest dreamer who never quit dreaming. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 1:55 AM
OCMikey
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This mob mentality of delicate pussies Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 2:02 AM
OCMikey
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the UG Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 2:22 AM
LTL
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks more like a troll has been outed with all those threads.
8/6/14 2:25 AM
OCMikey

Like I said...delicate pussies Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 3:49 AM
El_Geronimo_de_Gato
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Plz ban OP.

Spamming a spammer is hardly "trolling".

Hendofan gets my VU all week ( assuming I show the initiative to log in of course )

Might as well take advantage of the fact that Kir(i)k is monitoring this thread :

I have a fighter resume attached to an old screen name whose password I no longer remember and whose email is no longer valid. Any chance I can transfer said resume to this account for green name privileges ? I 've already tried to no avail on my own. says URL is invalid and shit.
8/6/14 3:50 AM
El_Geronimo_de_Gato
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFK_digthisbigcrux - Screw the OP for being a snitchy cunt Phone Post 3.0

8/6/14 4:02 AM
El_Geronimo_de_Gato

Wow. I got voted down in less than 5 minutes.

Bunch of pansy-ass OP apologists in here.
8/6/14 4:05 AM
ChaosOverkill
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El_Geronimo_de_Gato - Wow. I got voted down in less than 5 minutes.

Bunch of pansy-ass OP apologists in here.

It's Jones VS Cormier mania, Twilight shit now. School vs school and the Cheerleaders get a bullhorn and an army.

8/6/14 4:15 AM
El_Geronimo_de_Gato

You can say what you want about the current climate here on UG, and speculate who ran who away and who's responsible for the persistent degradation here ; fighter bashing played its part years ago ( in the case of tito though it was kind of deserved and pretty hilarious ) but assholes like ralph harris making 600 boner-manifesting threads an hour for jon jones definitely has a negative impact for a lot of us ( I've been coming here for 10 years ). These immature fan-boy types with no impulse control and an insatiable appetite for attention/affirmation need to have the reigns brought in as well, rather than being offered immunity. It definitely brings the quality of the forums down here collectively.

Hendofan has the right idea and understands the true purpose of trolling and performs it with great efficacy.

8/6/14 4:27 AM
thefunkyfreshFIEND
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op is a phaggit. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 4:29 AM
thefunkyfreshFIEND
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -
hendofanforlife - 
Kirik - 
hendofanforlife - 

yes im hijacking all 8000 jon jones threads youve made.

Knock it off please.

just so you know i was only doing it because op hasnt stopped posting jon jones threads. no new content. so i have been posting jones memes in his jon jones threads to stay on topic. fighting fire with fire. 

Don't forget the evidence

Dang that's a lot. Dang just dang. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 4:38 AM
ChaosOverkill
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

El_Geronimo_de_Gato - You can say what you want about the current climate here on UG, and speculate who ran who away and who's responsible for the persistent degradation here ; fighter bashing played its part years ago ( in the case of tito though it was kind of deserved and pretty hilarious ) but assholes like ralph harris making 600 boner-manifesting threads an hour for jon jones definitely has a negative impact for a lot of us ( I've been coming here for 10 years ). These immature fan-boy types with no impulse control and an insatiable appetite for attention/affirmation need to have the reigns brought in as well, rather than being offered immunity. It definitely brings the quality of the forums down here collectively.

Hendofan has the right idea and understands the true purpose of trolling and performs it with great efficacy.

yep voted up

8/6/14 4:44 AM
El_Geronimo_de_Gato

^^^ thanks, comrade.

8/6/14 5:28 AM
Jimmy Recard
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TFK_digthisbigcrux - Screw the OP for being a snitchy cunt Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 6:14 AM
DrHarryballzonya
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MOM. The guys keep trolling me on the ug. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 6:29 AM
Pitbull3744
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet the op didn't think this would end this way lol Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 6:35 AM
DoomFarmer
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OCMikey - Like I said...delicate pussies Phone Post 3.0
Awww.

You can still like Jon Jones, guy.

It'll be ok. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 8:08 AM
billyball2
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
hendofanforlife - 
Kirik - 
hendofanforlife - 

yes im hijacking all 8000 jon jones threads youve made.

Knock it off please.

just so you know i was only doing it because op hasnt stopped posting jon jones threads. no new content. so i have been posting jones memes in his jon jones threads to stay on topic. fighting fire with fire. 

Don't forget the evidence

Holy thread backfire!!!

Trolling fucktard attempts to cry foul and have someone banned for trolling...only to have trolling past come back to haunt him!!
8/6/14 8:12 AM
talkischeap
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DrHarryballzonya - MOM. The guys keep trolling me on the ug. Phone Post 3.0
Yup pretty much !
Maybe we can get an adult ground and an under 26 ground you know for the kids living at hime with totally different life views Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 8:17 AM
Zeke Dynasty
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't we learned anything from Israel/Palestine?

War is wrong - even Troll war. It's only the children who pay.

::::shakes head:::: Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 8:17 AM
CowboyIsMillersSandman
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op is apparently getting hard ons for jones all day. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 8:21 AM
thatonedude
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a whiney lady boy.
8/6/14 9:01 AM
Purple Veiny Doom
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.