UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who Else Thinks Fedor's Coming Back?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

8/6/14 9:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bobby Lupo
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1- He does an interview where he talks about training (after a dozen where he said he stopped training and only runs and does calestenics since retirement) and how the young lion in the gym try to take him down.

2- Mentions the name Cain Velasquez as the current fighter he'd most like to fight, and even says that at his best he would beat Cain because Cain has a lot of holes in his game. Fedor never, ever, ever mentioned a fighter by name, or made any kind of negative remark about any fighter that wasn't his brother.

3- Shows up at the Canadian seminars in the best shape he's been in for years. 

After Werdum, there's nobody at HW for Cain. No excitement. The Emperor will fight in the Octagon. 

Dana gets what he wants, and that's Carano and Fedor. Fedor does not get to say no. Offer he can't refuse. UFC needs the superfights and PPV sales.

8/6/14 9:10 AM
Ramon Maroni
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's not coming back, IMO
8/6/14 9:14 AM
Hoss76
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think/hope Fedor will be back. You make good points. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:15 AM
Meatgrinder
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt, Newton, MA

In for pic of in shape... thick, solid, tight Fedor.

8/6/14 9:17 AM
eXtv
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope not, he's done more than enough for one career and don't want to see him come back and get hurt by one of these young guys.
8/6/14 9:17 AM
disbeliever
660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
You make good points, but no, he's not coming back.
8/6/14 9:27 AM
Bobby Lupo
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meatgrinder - 

8/6/14 9:29 AM
Bobby Lupo

By 2016 2 out of 3: Fedor, Carano and Brock will have fought in the Octagon and sold 1m PPV

8/6/14 9:30 AM
rockwell
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't make me dare to dream... Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:35 AM
BobSalvage

Bobby Lupo -

By 2016 2 out of 3: Fedor, Carano and Brock will have fought in the Octagon and sold 1m PPV

Shit man it sounds crazy but we don't know what kind of money is getting thrown around behind the scenes. I think that statement could very well come true but I see Brock and Gina being the 2 unfortunately.

Er wernt Meur surn Furdur Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:52 AM
sagemma
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man. As exciting as it is, and as much as I love me some fedor, I doubt he could be much of a fight against cain at this point. He did get knocked out by henderson in his last fight Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:52 AM
RyannVonDoom

He's gonna fight brock at the superbowl card. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:54 AM
Bobby Lupo

One thing is for sure: Fedor did not say Cain's name by accident. He's never answered that question before. He always says some bullshit like: it's not up to me, my manager makes the fights, it doesn't matter. 

Bobby Lupo- Rap game Jake Shields

8/6/14 9:54 AM
sagemma
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sagemma - Man. As exciting as it is, and as much as I love me some fedor, I doubt he could be much of a fight against cain at this point. He did get knocked out by henderson in his last fight Phone Post 3.0
Not his last fight sorry
But his last fight against top competition Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 9:56 AM
RICKYB
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UFC hasn't peaked , current match ups and stars have. There will be big ppv but stars need to be built Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 10:04 AM
GSPsShadyHandWraps
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God i hope not, atleast not against the current top HWs.

Brock vs Fedor is the only fight that makes sense.

8/6/14 10:07 AM
caposa
1925 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's not coming back. 

8/6/14 10:08 AM
TMT
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom - He's gonna fight brock at the superbowl card. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Fedor or Brock will come back. But if they do, it would be for an extraordinary payday. Something like headlining UFC 200.
8/6/14 10:12 AM
DMC
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah it crossed my mind too when I read his comments.

Then I also read he's smoking now...
8/6/14 10:23 AM
RyannVonDoom

TMT -

I don't think Fedor or Brock will come back. But if they do, it would be for an extraordinary payday. Something like headlining UFC 200.
That would be a major payday. Just sayin. Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 10:25 AM
touch
1451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Meatgrinder - 

8/6/14 10:31 AM
Bobby Lupo

DMC - Yeah it crossed my mind too when I read his comments.

Then I also read he's smoking now...
That means he's serious. He smoked when he was the #3 HW judoka in Russia.

All signs point to Theodore A Million Ankles in the octagon.

He also said the UFC is the top fight promotion in the world.

He's bought and paid for by Zuffa Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 10:32 AM
Bobby Lupo

Sun's out Gunz out, bro Phone Post 3.0
8/6/14 10:36 AM
xsrg95
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TMT - 

UFC 200 would be perfect for Fedor vs Brock. they could also fight in UFC first event in Russia. 

8/6/14 10:44 AM
Rambo John J
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think he will fight for Dana.  Dana badtalked Fedor too many times.  Still the GOat

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.