UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Which is Worst for USA.....??

8/7/14 1:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mouth Breather
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Racism Phone Post 3.0
8/7/14 2:56 PM
karasu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mouth Breather - Racism Phone Post 3.0

so if white people are saying white-trash is the worst it is racism?
8/7/14 2:59 PM
karasu

so there are 3 problems for USA

a white trash problem

a ghetto black problem

a illegal aliens problem

which has potential to cause most damage to Best Country in the World?

notice there is a lack of Oriental problem in USA :)
8/7/14 3:03 PM
facekicker4

heavyweightmma - All illegal Mexicans I've ever come across have seemed like decent human beings.

I'm not discriminate in any way but ghetto black and white trash are equally sad to me.

I've only experienced white trash though, I'm only going off internet videos and that kind of shit when it comes to black ghettos. So I guess my judgment is flawed.

decent human beings who don't pay taxes, breakes the law, and commits more violent crimes than legal white people according to crime statistics.

also, ghetto blacks commit more crimes than white trash by a mile. you are extremely ignorant or trolling.
8/7/14 3:09 PM
Ridgeback

D.  The ruling elite.  

8/7/14 3:16 PM
P Cubensis
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Illegal mexicans are probably the least dangerous because the vast majority are doing hardworking low paying jobs the other two groups are to good for. White trash are probably the most dangerous because i think there is a lot more of them as a group then ghetto blacks. However i would feel a tad safer living next to a family of white trash then a family of ghetto blacks. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/14 3:16 PM
ranier wolfcastle
1137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whoever is having the most kids, especially on the govts dime

8/7/14 3:22 PM
lastcall
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

black and white ghetto trash Mexicans are the worst by far.
8/7/14 5:42 PM
SD CARTEL
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

P Cubensis - Illegal mexicans are probably the least dangerous because the vast majority are doing hardworking low paying jobs the other two groups are to good for. White trash are probably the most dangerous because i think there is a lot more of them as a group then ghetto blacks. However i would feel a tad safer living next to a family of white trash then a family of ghetto blacks. Phone Post 3.0

Ahem,

LA's top ten most wanted

http://www.lapdonline.org/top_ten_most_wanted

LA's all most wanted

http://www.lapdonline.org/all_most_wanted

San DIego's top ten most wanted

http://www.sdsheriff.net/wanted/

The above links represent a microcosm of Southern California's most dangerous criminals. You will notice a trend of their potential wherabouts that includes "may have fled to Mexico" on many.  This is because said person is either a legal or illegal immigrant via Mexico (many more times illegal). Not sure if this is so much a trend in the rest of the United States but in west it certainly is.  From Janruary of 2006 to right now, 35,617,573,613.00 dollars has been wired to Mexico from the US. 

Facts:

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Blacks are seven times more likely to go to prison, Hispanics three times, and the reason is clear, because from 1980 to 2003 the US incarceration rate has tripled, and so proves that Justice is not only hard won, but well served. 

These are statistical FBI facts, not racist conjecture, so you may want to rethink your positions drastically. 

I hate all criminal trash equally but facts are facts and they don't operate on feelings. 
8/7/14 5:58 PM
heavyweightmma

facekicker4 - 
heavyweightmma - All illegal Mexicans I've ever come across have seemed like decent human beings.

I'm not discriminate in any way but ghetto black and white trash are equally sad to me.

I've only experienced white trash though, I'm only going off internet videos and that kind of shit when it comes to black ghettos. So I guess my judgment is flawed.

decent human beings who don't pay taxes, breakes the law, and commits more violent crimes than legal white people according to crime statistics.

also, ghetto blacks commit more crimes than white trash by a mile. you are extremely ignorant or trolling.

Direct quotes form my post:

"All illegal Mexicans I'VE EVER COME ACROSS have seemed like decent human beings."

It is obvious that I was being specific to the ones I've met.

"EQUALLY SAD TO ME" Read the "to me" part.

"I'VE only experienced white trash though"

"MY JUDGMENT IS FLAWED."

Can you read? Try to think before making a moronic post.

8/7/14 6:03 PM
Pugilist82
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8/7/14 6:27 PM
Mouth Breather
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

karasu -

Really you don't see anything wrong with this thread. What's bad for America is ignorant shit like this. How about terrible people are bad for america. Why would you categorize it to make it about race? Phone Post 3.0
8/7/14 6:33 PM
Freeman
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gang bangers.

8/7/14 7:16 PM
karasu

Mouth Breather - 
karasu -

Really you don't see anything wrong with this thread. What's bad for America is ignorant shit like this. How about terrible people are bad for america. Why would you categorize it to make it about race? Phone Post 3.0

no I do not see anything wrong with this thread.

"Social Studies is the "integrated study of the social sciences and humanities to promote civic competence," t may also refer to the study of aspects of human society at certain post-secondary and tertiary schools around the globe. Many such courses are interdisciplinary and draw upon various fields, including sociology but also political science, history, economics, religious studies, geography, psychology, anthropology, and civics. At Harvard University, social studies is offered as an undergraduate major."------

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_studies
8/7/14 7:19 PM
karasu

this is Ivy League discussion
8/7/14 7:19 PM
CavemanDave
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any social group that grows up with huge numbers not having access to both parents will be shitty. It's all the same problem. Phone Post 3.0
8/7/14 10:11 PM
Mouth Breather

karasu - this is Ivy League discussion
Lol Phone Post 3.0
8/8/14 12:28 AM
Kubla khan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JohnJamesUrgayle - Ghetto blacks - everyone else works and contributes in some way Phone Post 3.0
The amount of white trash that are unemployed and contribute nothing to society is staggering. Phone Post 3.0
8/8/14 2:20 AM
TexDeuce
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

karasu - this is Ivy League discussion
Lolol Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.